SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
V2.0
Had a bit of a oopsie with internal management. so no changelog for 2.0 other than a short list of which creators have new stuff(tried my best to rebuild it off memory) check the front page for more detail, sorry.

the mistrissyumiko vids are still uploading, should be done by morning

Last edited:
Reactions: karpadill7

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Does anyone have any new amaryllis videos? All I could find were 5 old videos
Amaryllis has announced their retirement on Patreon, with this announcement they said all their videos will be made free over the upcoming weeks. With this I would say just wait a week or two.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
V2.0
Had a bit of a oopsie with internal management. so no changelog for 2.0 other than a short list of which creators have new stuff(tried my best to rebuild it off memory) check the front page for more detail, sorry.

nevermind my network crashed overnight
yumiko vids are not up, uploading now

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: s1134 and mzyes98

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
As always time to ask for this anyone have the new creamerstreamer video?

and maybe the new waifuzonejoi one?

Apr 21, 2024
V2.0

Well I'll just assume that everything is good for now as I don't see any skipped videos from the last time I remember an update. If any of them were skipped previously is doesn't look like they were added though.
Too lazy for an actual go through though, so this doesn't really mean all that much.

Tonton6969

Jun 14, 2024
Hi all, I watched this video once where this anime girl (forget from what?) was your slave and you forced her to have sex with you but this time she tells you she has this special rune or magic symbol or something she draws on you that'll make it better but it ended up being a trick and she is released from being a slave and you become her slave instead...etc...can't find it nor do I remember who posted it, does it ring any bells??

Apr 21, 2024
Hi all, I watched this video once where this anime girl (forget from what?) was your slave and you forced her to have sex with you but this time she tells you she has this special rune or magic symbol or something she draws on you that'll make it better but it ended up being a trick and she is released from being a slave and you become her slave instead...etc...can't find it nor do I remember who posted it, does it ring any bells??

This maybe?

CreamySteamer

Dec 20, 2018
As always time to ask for this anyone have the new creamerstreamer video?

and maybe the new waifuzonejoi one?
I got the new creamer steamer video here:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I got the new creamer steamer video here:
last one was funnier

also its clean for anyone who saw it coming and thought it might be malware
(there was some curious code in there but likely just a artifact of whatever editing software you used to stich this together)

Fusan

Formerly 'Fusang'
Dec 1, 2017
does anyone have this cutiecat video of toga? i see that their more recent video is in the archive, but not this one.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote