SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 21, 2024
Thiss, i saw a few guys asking for the Artoria vídeo from Salad (me incluided) but i never saw the answer or link, maybe nobody have it
The Artoria one was just skipped for some reason when other Salad videos were sent in. Anyone that would have it would also be the one that can send in the most recent videos which I don't think has happened with the most recent video. I think there was a skipped Yorktown video as well that no one currently has.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Oh good. Now I can cancel my membership and leech off you.
For the rest of you that are impatient.
Tell me does you have the funscripts of those too? because i've already the handy and i want to start gathering the funscripts for each JOI that already have one...

ArmSpaghetti can you post a section in the home page of this tread where you can store the funscripts of each creator???

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
never thought id want to sort things out in such a site. but cant win spagheti on that
its not really optional, my brain makes me do it, im my own prisoner.
I stg people just dont check
drives me nuts
The Artoria one was just skipped for some reason when other Salad videos were sent in. Anyone that would have it would also be the one that can send in the most recent videos which I don't think has happened with the most recent video. I think there was a skipped Yorktown video as well that no one currently has.
I think i have said this before but il mention again just incase. I just throw up upload queue's to bunkr to akirabox, i don't theck them afterwards, thats just too much work for me to do every single time i make a update, so its possible some uploads can get lost or corrupted or maybe i just even missed one, as in i have the video in my database but it got lost during uploads. i am human, i can make mistakes. just something to keep in mind, so if something is missing that should be there logically, its possible its a human error by me.

I did check however and i don't have any of the mentioned salad videos that are missing, also people do send me things privately so checking the thread to see if i missed something isn't reliable. If you suspect something is missing due to my error just lmk and i will go check.
@ArmSpaghetti can you post a section in the home page of this tread where you can store the funscripts of each creator???
READ YOU FUCKS.JPG

plwc96

Dec 12, 2017
Oh good. Now I can cancel my membership and leech off you.
For the rest of you that are impatient.
As much as it frustrates me to have spent 50 bucks in my country's currency, as well as waste several hours learning how to rip videos from JOIGang's player, just for you to share the exact vids I was looking for, mere hours later... glad I can help lol

Also, I won't pay the next patreon fee, so if there's any JOIGang exclusive vid y'all are looking for, let me know. The one's I've already downloaded are currently being uploaded to MEGA.

Edit: Forgot to ask, but does anyone have CumuloJOI's Kirito's Gangbang? It's the only Fox Girl Gauntlet vid I'm missing

Apr 21, 2024
I think i have said this before but il mention again just incase. I just throw up upload queue's to bunkr to akirabox, i don't theck them afterwards, thats just too much work for me to do every single time i make a update, so its possible some uploads can get lost or corrupted or maybe i just even missed one, as in i have the video in my database but it got lost during uploads. i am human, i can make mistakes. just something to keep in mind, so if something is missing that should be there logically, its possible its a human error by me.

I did check however and i don't have any of the mentioned salad videos that are missing, also people do send me things privately so checking the thread to see if i missed something isn't reliable. If you suspect something is missing due to my error just lmk and i will go check.

View attachment 3815867
I figured that was the case which is why I try to double check what's missing every time I see a message about it being updated. I just figured human error on person getting it all or tiers were the main issues.

Apr 21, 2024
As much as it frustrates me to have spent 50 bucks in my country's currency, as well as waste several hours learning how to rip videos from JOIGang's player, just for you to share the exact vids I was looking for, mere hours later... glad I can help lol

Also, I won't pay the next patreon fee, so if there's any JOIGang exclusive vid y'all are looking for, let me know. The one's I've already downloaded are currently being uploaded to MEGA.

Edit: Forgot to ask, but does anyone have CumuloJOI's Kirito's Gangbang? It's the only Fox Girl Gauntlet vid I'm missing
Well I'm too lazy to go and check for which ones are missing from JOIGang but the Kiriko one hasn't been uploaded at any point to my knowledge it'll probably be uploaded at some point.

PoutyGo

Jul 5, 2023
does the new spiritjoi vid have funscripts? i checked the kemono, normally all funscripts are on there but not uploaded yet.

mixedham

May 22, 2024

I think the only video that has not been uploaded is Toga Part 2.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018

and

are both great uncapped filehosts
personally i would tell everyone to use akirabox but if you dont trust unvetted filehosts stick to gofile
there really is no reason to be using mega anymore though unless you cant use the other two for whatever reason

and it should go without saying but just as a general rule of thumb when dealing with pirated content, malware scan files before you upload them and after you download them regardless of where you get them. pre-installed windows defender does the job (assuming you are on windows 10)

Last edited:

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
its not really optional, my brain makes me do it, im my own prisoner.

drives me nuts

View attachment 3815867
I don't understand your meme sorry someone's i never saw it xD even its a really old one haha

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote