SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Yo like I've propose previously I've just make a telegram group to post joi videos from Patreon (or not)

+9suP1eYu-Wk1NjQ0
(Just add tDOTme/ before this)
Please dont use Telegram to Share content here its great to have it and for me its a problem to have Telegram =_= (gf issues and all the sheet).

Aside of that...

The first video of CEI by Incubus is corrupted (The Day 1) someone has the full video properly? because i want to start that "training" and i can't find it Q_Q (The bunkr file and the Mega file are corrupted both)

sluttykitty

Feb 12, 2024
anybody got the voiced personal trainer mirko one/s from spiritjoi ? both versions perferably but I'll take what I can get. Or the kafka and sliver wolf one from classy, I would greatly appreciate either!

Last edited:

Mitch1128

Dec 4, 2023
Please dont use Telegram to Share content here its great to have it and for me its a problem to have Telegram =_= (gf issues and all the sheet).

Aside of that...

The first video of CEI by Incubus is corrupted (The Day 1) someone has the full video properly? because i want to start that "training" and i can't find it Q_Q (The bunkr file and the Mega file are corrupted both)

Here you go you horny bastards. I've got some Cumulo, Incubus , and the Cuti3cat Genshin video. Enjoy. Feel free to download and redo if you want. Have no idea if these will get taken down.
The Top Link is Incubus, Day 1 works fine for me. (the one that is 14:45)

Ok17726

Aug 16, 2023

Here you go you horny bastards. I've got some Cumulo, Incubus , and the Cuti3cat Genshin video. Enjoy. Feel free to download and redo if you want. Have no idea if these will get taken down.
Do you have the Ahri exclusive from cumolojoi? I couldn't find it in the mega

Reactions: PeePyPew and Someth

silver572

Jan 29, 2018
Here's a couple videos of enolajoi : pixeldrain(dot)com/l/5vLE3PKt
Also if anyone has eclipsejoi please share it too.

Reactions: mzyes98
Nov 26, 2023
Any video is fine but Mona and Yelan are the ones I'm looking for, can't complain if you don't have everything
I actually have most of her vids. i just had forgot since it's in an external hard drive. Anyway too lazy to make new mega. check my spirit link again. Also RIP to myself, I don't care for enolajoi's stuff at all.

silver572

Jan 29, 2018
I actually have most of her vids. i just had forgot since it's in an external hard drive. Anyway too lazy to make new mega. check my spirit link again. Also RIP to myself, I don't care for enolajoi's stuff at all.
Thank you. Sorry about that, it's all I have that is not posted here yet. If I ever get stuff that's not here I will post them. One last thing, I would appreciate if you also have the Yae video by eclipse.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote