SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sluttykitty

Feb 12, 2024
if anyone has any honkai star rail ones they can share, especially the sliver wolf and kafka one from classy they would be greatly appreciated!

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Wich creator does commisions and have a really "nice" price for them because i have some ideas to have in some JOI's and i want to pay for one who can make it real

Nov 26, 2023
Wich creator does commisions and have a really "nice" price for them because i have some ideas to have in some JOI's and i want to pay for one who can make it real
Depends on what a "nice" price is. Most of the higher quality creators charge around 10 USD per minute, so your looking at 300 bucks minimum for thirty minutes.
If you don't care about broken or awkward sounding english, Enjoianime and Joifreedom are unmatched in value. Also check out PremiumSexyJOI for reasonable prices.

Nov 26, 2023
Depends on what a "nice" price is. Most of the higher quality creators charge around 10 USD per minute, so your looking at 300 bucks minimum for thirty minutes.
If you don't care about broken or awkward sounding english, Enjoianime and Joifreedom are unmatched in value. Also check out PremiumSexyJOI for reasonable prices.
Oh and as for speed. Enjoi works fast, Joifreedom slow as molasses. Premium is somewhere between the two.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Whoa 300 usd for a 30 minutes long video its really expensive O_O i though they charge like 50 to 60 usd or something like that...

Was looking some creator like black tantra because he usually do some "out of different" kind of JOIs...

I will try to look the works of Joifreedom and PremiumSexy because i think i never watch something from those creators...

I'm uploading it now, weird I thought I put it in but maybe it failed or something. Either way it should be there now.
Where is this folder where i can get it too because im interested!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote