SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Got a few JOIs from a newer Joi Creator called CandyJOI:

And also some of EnjoiAnime Patreon Exclusives:

Password is the same for both: Bankai

Enjoi!
Nice but question why do you have the sakura half voiced joi if it already free?

Apr 21, 2024
Candyjoi - Technically none of them are missing from what was sent to you but you never uploaded the Sakura video which at least from what I can find is not the same video as the one they released to the public (the free one is "half voiced" whatever that means while I'd assume the uploaded one here is the full one)
Enjoianime - missing Scathach - extremely hard 7 day challenge (first 4 days) and Special panties challenge episode and I'm pretty sure the only one on there that's going to remain exclusive is DO NOT irritate her... i warned you! - Rin Tohsaka JOI though it is slightly vague how the new system works for which of the videos go free eventually, but of the ones uploaded only the Rin one is going to use the new system. Why the others were skipped I don't know though from my understanding tiers aren't the issue if they've got the Rin video on there.
Melodias- I'll just assume it's up to date as I've got no idea where to go to check what should be on there
Creamystreamer is up to date and I already said whatever the case was for Skye in the last time I checked what is supposed to be up to date.

Reactions: hirakoGOATshinji
Apr 21, 2024
I can safely confirmed persona 5 is missing and the smash vids are Sadly ain’t coming to bunny tatsumi because they aren’t asmr they are proper jois so exclusivily joi gang and the others missing is I think is extended St. Louis voiced and a monster girl exclusive dlc
Yeah the Persona one is missing as its really new its gonna take a while for someone to get it.
The smash video with Zelda and Shantae I just sort of guessed on one of the smash videos in Bunny Tatsumi's
I'll just take what you said for St Louis extended and Monster Girl DLC is missing as every time I try to figure out what's missing I find myself unwilling to even try to put together a list even though it's right there.
The website is my biggest weakness. Being too spread out for me to actually be willing to check the names.

Dec 23, 2017
that's quite the quality loss to compression, 4.8gb to 130mb, bit overkill no? 240p quality, surely you could get something watchable with less compression
i've compressed only paizuri bliss ultimate and paizuri bliss 4, compressed paizuri ultimate way too much by mistake, gonna reupload it soon with higher quality

Last edited:

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Candyjoi - Technically none of them are missing from what was sent to you but you never uploaded the Sakura video which at least from what I can find is not the same video as the one they released to the public (the free one is "half voiced" whatever that means while I'd assume the uploaded one here is the full one)
the one in the mega is the half voiced free one, they never shared the correct fully voiced video, unless it is in fact the correct video but they just renamed it to the incorrect one for whatever reason.
damn, that was quick lol gg
gg

Reactions: I0oOI

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
heres a mega li k someone sent me eith melodias wrsth videos (PB 4 and a few others)

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
This average JOI collection, will be good if videos from NexusJOI will be part of that collection, does anyone can share his vids.

pupwa

Dec 23, 2019
Sucks when no one answers your requests don't it? Now imagine actually uploading what you have and STILL getting ignored.
Absolutely dreadful.
At least your girls get JOIs to request for. Mine don’t. I can complain all day about Hoyoverse stuff getting all the attention but really that applies to any medium.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Hi there the Paizuri Bliss Ultimate video is a Fan Made video created from someone who i saw it in another comunity and then i downloaded it... Its a recapitulation of Paizuri Bliss 1,2 and 3 with Pixel Bliss 1 and 2 some of the stages of those ones... it was not a "New" Video from him it was a "Fan Made" one.

Right now what Bliss Series exists from him are:

Paizuri Bliss Series: 1,2,3 and 4
Oral Bliss Series: 1 and 2
Ass Bliss Series: 1 and 2
Pixel Paizuri Series: 1 and 2 i think they was (those where the first proyects he do when start doing those kind of Series i have those if you don't have it for share it but they are really short)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote