SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.2 [2024-08-07]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Zabudlo

May 17, 2022
its a beautiful but tragic lesbian love story with cosmic horror involved, chances are most people wouldn't like it anyway. but I think its a incredible story in of itself even if it doesn't pander to you. but if you get immersed into the game and connect with the characters, it will leave permanent emotional damage.
I'm playing Signalis and would like to ask you something about the gameplay. Have you often had problems with not knowing where to go (or am I just some kind of idiot in this regard)?

I like the plot and the atmosphere, but such moments are a little exhausting. It often happens that later, the next day it becomes difficult to continue playing and there are thoughts of just watching the review (although the only thing holding me back from this is that I would like to go this way myself)

P.S. If I made mistakes in the comment, then my apologies, I used a translator

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I'm playing Signalis and would like to ask you something about the gameplay. Have you often had problems with not knowing where to go (or am I just some kind of idiot in this regard)?

I like the plot and the atmosphere, but such moments are a little exhausting. It often happens that later, the next day it becomes difficult to continue playing and there are thoughts of just watching the review (although the only thing holding me back from this is that I would like to go this way myself)

P.S. If I made mistakes in the comment, then my apologies, I used a translator
i never really had any problems until i got to the last part of the game where they disable the map, just watch the map closely, check for doors you haven't been to or rooms with icons in the for uncompleted puzzles (red means uncompleted)
once you get the the part of the game where there is no map its totally normal to just use online maps, almost everyone does that

but if you dont want to finish the game, i would recommend video, it fully explains the entire signalis lore start to finish including the games events and it explains it very well, even if you finish the game normally i would still recommend watching this, granted that you can understand English, idk how much you will get out of it if not.

Reactions: siablanca

Zabudlo

May 17, 2022
i never really had any problems until i got to the last part of the game where they disable the map, just watch the map closely, check for doors you haven't been to or rooms with icons in the for uncompleted puzzles (red means uncompleted)
once you get the the part of the game where there is no map its totally normal to just use online maps, almost everyone does that

but if you dont want to finish the game, i would recommend video, it fully explains the entire signalis lore start to finish including the games events and it explains it very well, even if you finish the game normally i would still recommend watching this, granted that you can understand English, idk how much you will get out of it if not.

Thanks for the recommendation. Sooner or later I'll watch this video (I'd better finish playing the game first).

About my understanding of English. I understand English more or less normally (preferably in text format, because it's hard to understand by ear). It's harder to say or write something correctly.

And as a last resort, even if I didn't really understand, my browser can translate subtitles very well (YouTube's auto-translation can sometimes be very distorted), so there will be no problems with this :]

Tonton6969

Jun 14, 2024
I don't think it's a patreon exclusive but looking for a video where it's with Cynthia from Pokemon, but the premise is your in your head at the beginning before battling her and you see her and think she's so hot and what not then eventually you lose and she takes advantage of you (or something of the sort)
Any help on finding the video?
TIA

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation. Sooner or later I'll watch this video (I'd better finish playing the game first).

About my understanding of English. I understand English more or less normally (preferably in text format, because it's hard to understand by ear). It's harder to say or write something correctly.

And as a last resort, even if I didn't really understand, my browser can translate subtitles very well (YouTube's auto-translation can sometimes be very distorted), so there will be no problems with this :]
mhm, have fun, its really a great game with great story

Apr 21, 2024
I don't think it's a patreon exclusive but looking for a video where it's with Cynthia from Pokemon, but the premise is your in your head at the beginning before battling her and you see her and think she's so hot and what not then eventually you lose and she takes advantage of you (or something of the sort)
Any help on finding the video?
TIA
This maybe?

If you have more to go off of maybe I can find something, but for now I think this matches that the best.

Reactions: Tonton6969
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes