michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great we have a new update

Lets hope we can tell Lucy to fuck off this time

Caus as a Li she ruined already

I am still pissed we had to do a sex scene with her and the mc even if u were cold towards Lucy the whole game

Lets hope that was a one time only caus i really wanna kick Lucy to the curb so she can fuck around with guys all she wants

And leave the MC with the other women

Caus man not only is Lucy enjoying other dicks she also cock blocks the MC for getting some pussy himself

Lucy probally one of the worst Li ever in a avn well at least up there

Thankfully we can keep Lucy away from the sisters for the most part

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes and no.

You only get asked once meaning if you take in the trans girl to the harem she WILL fuck the MC's little sister as well as other girls, there is no choice to stop it.

The only option you get is taking her in the first place.

Also, like here, all the girls will fuck each other, that's unavoidable.

Only certain things are optional like piss content. Lesbian scenes, trans girl fucking harem etc, is all unavoidable if you have them in the harem.

You can't play the game with only the MC having sex.
does she fuck him?

Reactions: bobby newport 123

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Keymaster [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 709 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 675 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
one of the tags state NTR. Is the NTR of the player getting stolen from or is it the player that is doing the stealing ?
either way the content looks good.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I haven't been a Lucy fan either mainly due to as another commented she felt more like a rival than a LI. The comment she makes to Ellie if you allow a relationship asking how far would Ellie go if her brother wasn't there was a big red flag for me. I think this was written in the context of those not having a relationship between the MC and Ellie.

I also freely admit I'm touchy about sharing. Polyamorous where everything is in the open and agreed on is fine, going behind the MC's back, much less fine. I often don't play well with others. I however play it as a two way street, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. That's why I'm more than happy giving up travel sex for a relationship with Ellie, it felt like the MC was cheating on her to me anyway.

Frankly I'd be content with just Ellie and Jessica, I'm a romantic at heart anyway and I love the relationship Ellie and the MC develop. I hope we get an option to include Jessica without having to choose either Lucy or Lady M as a LI

However I am interested to see how Lucy develops once the intrusive magic is out of her. If she can refrain from screwing everyone or everything then I might give her a go. Same reason Rose doesn't really interest me, she tries to get with Ellie behind the MC's back plus being too fast and easy for my tastes.

Reactions: michael1984

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I am still pissed we had to do a sex scene with her and the mc even if u were cold towards Lucy the whole game
That is your fault if you had sex with Lucy. ^^
I just played it through from the beginning and I had no sex with her.
More specifically, you can almost have no sex with anybody.
I think I got one or two "forced" sex scenes with the Druid Lady.
So far I managed to avoid all Li's.

The end screen says:
Love interest: None
More travel sex: Enabled

ptypoe I got two error messages in my playthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
one of the tags state NTR. Is the NTR of the player getting stolen from or is it the player that is doing the stealing ?
either way the content looks good.
NTR is the girls fucking other people.

One of the girls fucks another man and a futa early on and the sister bangs other women.

does she fuck him?
No, he just fucks her. There was talks of her fucking him but the dev for that game has since gone AWOL.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

One of the girls fucks another man and a futa early on and the sister bangs other women.

No, he just fucks her. There was talks of her fucking him but the dev for that game has since gone AWOL.
eh. thanks. gonna pass, though... assuming you're not gonna ignite another mob on me....

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
you know, i just actually want to ask for those who likes NTR / getting cucked, what part of NTR excites you so much that you would actually like someone you love to cheat on you? i never get it, i mean i won't demean or insult those that likes NTR, just never get why there's actually people that want to have someone they love cheat on them. i mean do you people experience tragedy or trauma or just have different values of life?

i would like a discussion of this to be made, to see why those that likes NTR / getting cucked the way they are? what made them that way? why are their values so unimaginably different? do you people think the world is hell or do you want to make this world a living hell? do you ever fall in love or have you been disappointed in love? lastly do you think you need help or is it those that went against NTR that needs help and the reason why?

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think there are various reasons behind it why NTR friends like NTR so much...
I guess the end result is they are getting aroused by it. If this works for them, why not? *shrug*

Reactions: lestat12345

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
I think there are various reasons behind it why NTR friends like NTR so much...
I guess the end result is they are getting aroused by it. If this works for them, why not? *shrug*
i mean why are they getting aroused by it, would like to analyze that part of reason for those that like NTR. So i could finally come to a conclusion about my curiosity of their point of view

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i mean why are they getting aroused by it, would like to analyze that part of reason for those that like NTR. So i could finally come to a conclusion about my curiosity of their point of view
Ask user EnTeeArrr. I can tell you a lot seem to have an issue with the mcs of these games/vns which are mostly young, good looking, white guys. Maybe that tells you the reason why right there. :LOL:

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022

The end screen says:

I received an error message when I loaded a save from v.5.1 where I had the mod installed. I started a new game and no error message.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019

The end screen says:

You have to have sex with her to break the spell or curse I think that's what he's talking about.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019

what do you mean by awol?

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Nice to see another release at last! I'm a fan, but it's a long time between releases.

And as for continuing references to NTR and cockblocking:

Based on the definition of NTR here at F95 and , there is no NTR in this game. True NTR focuses on cheating and jealousy and the one occasion in this game where Lucy has sex with another male has zero cheating and zero jealousy. In fact, the game allows Lucy to become a LI to the MC later on without this one event causing a nano-fart of difference to their long-term relationship.

Definitions aside, the fact that Lucy does this one event is because (a) she is asked to with good reason, and (b) she is part-fairy and fairies’ casual approach to sex is integral to the game. Why make casual sex integral to an adult game? More sex!

The one cockblock in the game is NOT due to Lucy’s personality, it is 100% caused by external factors – i.e. magic, which again, is integral to the game. I think this takes too long to resolve itself in the game but the external influence is suggested on the very first day and made a lot clearer as the game progresses. Once resolved, it is completely, 100%, absolutely out of the picture. It may be hard to believe, but the main characters in this game are actually (a) nice and (b) forgiving when they know an individual’s error was not intentional and the individual feels sorry regardless.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 37 Votes