Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The Dev is doing a fantastic job, it seems, of giving the MC choices of who
to sleep with and whether or not to even have sex...

The storyline with ?? Hannah?? {The ship captain's daughter....}
Seemed a bit strange since it bucked that trend a bit but oh well.
(Might have been a glitch)
Actually seems like a few things are 'out of order' with this update.
Still really enjoyable
Cheers

Last edited:

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
You have to be on the Lady M route, when you spend time with her she gives you the Flying Robert book to read at home, then put the Keystone under Jessie's bed. If you choose Lucy or no LI then you don't get the option.
Thanks I'll definitely try that. Course I'm greedy and would like to have route with both sisters :)

Reactions: connor1518

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Keymaster v0.6 [iPatched] with Universal Choice Decriptor

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I can no longer stand it. My mind associates "Key Master" with just one thing. The slave of Gozar and a few pets.....
When/if this game adds some Gozar(monster tag) and or Beastiality(Terror dogs)....I Will 100% give it a try.

Until then...well I can not break that connection and just a friendly reminder for those cultural heathens of the world.
terrordogs.jpg

who you going to call.....

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Oh, cleaning the thread up, thanks. (Half of my post was not any better, sorry.)

Does anyone have a clue what the stats/points RPE and RPM in the console are standing for?

Nice story so far, I like it. (y)
Looks to me like it's "relationship points [Eleanor/RPE or Mallory/RPM or Lucy/RPL]". There's an "RPA" in there as well, and I don't see an "RPJ" for Jess yet, though I'm not too far in to the game as of this post.

Reactions: HorizonD

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
estrada is recouping after major surgery. Y'all gotta give him some time. From what I'm getting, he does multiple games and he's trying to get them caught up.
oh, i don't know that. ok. thx for the info :LOL:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I can no longer stand it. My mind associates "Key Master" with just one thing. The slave of Gozar and a few pets.....
When/if this game adds some Gozar(monster tag) and or Beastiality(Terror dogs)....I Will 100% give it a try.

Until then...well I can not break that connection and just a friendly reminder for those cultural heathens of the world.
View attachment 2300187

who you going to call.....

I saw The Keymaster, and my 1st thought was MATRIX.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
estrada is recouping after major surgery. Y'all gotta give him some time. From what I'm getting, he does multiple games and he's trying to get them caught up.
Oh... I'm sorry.
I did not know that.

Get well soon, amigo.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Don't know if something like this is in the WT mod, but since it's out of date... I found that the text/textbox was a bit small in width and made a simple textbox mod, giving the text more space horizontally and making the textbox a bit smaller vertically. Also added an outline to the text for better readability with the less opaque background.

Compatibility: Should be compatible with previous and future versions, as long as they don't cange the textbox and/or quick menu.

Preview and download links in spoiler tags.
ReadMe for manual changing transparencies is in my and mirrors (see my signature).

Since I'm not that far with the games story (screenshot is where I'm at), I don't know if there will be problems in later dialgoue. Will update the files if needed.

Edit: Added mod for quick menu. Might bundle it up into one download, when I'm back from my appointment.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + IC + WT by ME! + Partial gallery by Ripson
Size 569 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes