Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Unavoidable sex between a family member and the bad guy...
Yeah, you can miss me with that shit.

Never understand the need to make any ntr unavoidable but obviously Anti-NTR isnt the target audience.
Good luck.
No.... not a family member, a "half-fairy"....

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, cleaning the thread up, thanks. (Half of my post was not any better, sorry.)

Does anyone have a clue what the stats/points RPE and RPM in the console are standing for?

Nice story so far, I like it. (y)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I had already mentioned earlier on my stance on NTR aka not that big a deal. Its the story premise that wonks me out... the fairies love sex part fails cos she blueballed mc (the story is clear on this btw) but jumps on the bad mage immd cos "we need information" and she likes for more fun with him... ok... anyway nice chat.. you do you and carry on to NTRsplain while we can see clearly why the NTR tag was needed.

(y)
thats it its like when you start to date a girl and know she sleep around and she want you to wait until marriage, was it like in a game where the mc had banged people already it would be okay just ignoring the girl in the next updates

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess we could discuss the NTR topic till the end of the days and in the end, everyone still has a different opinion.
Before sevendustkorn1008 commend I mostly thought that for now there is no NTR in the game.

I had more the impression that Lucy (? forget her name, the half-fairy) is more likely a Lust Interest to the MC and to them not in a relationship it's not NTR.
Well, I guess I was wrong. ^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
multiple protag and ntr... does this mean you can cuck on the protag and let the girls fuck with other (maybe even old) guys? if yes, count me in! :)
If there will be a choice who the male MC can/want to fuck then maybe. It's not quite clear yet.
The story is just at the beginning.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sisters, one younger and one older.
The parents... are not mentioned I think... :unsure:
And a dead grandma.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

lkta

May 3, 2017
Nice start. Pretty much kinetic/on rails fantasy/magical story with a few minor choices but was interesting enough to keep me reading for the hour or so it took to get through it. Ellie is cute enough to want to see more and the other girls/women are all different enough to add a bit of variety.

Probably too many "single choices" where you have to click to progress (ask about school... read reply, Ask about grandma... read reply... Hug Ellie.... None of this is optional, you simply have to select the single option to move to the next line/scene. Not really sure these add anything and removing 90% of them would probably make it less of an annoyance.

Now for those 3 letters that have seen most of the thread removed(more than once) There are unavoidable scenes of other male characters having sex with one of the girls seen from her pov, Guessing this is likely to happen again in future as an additional two sessions were agreed upon and part of the story magical mechanic requires sexual energy to enable characters to travel so if this sort of stuff triggers you it would probably be best to avoid the game.

buff

May 29, 2017
Sisters, one younger and one older.
The parents... are not mentioned I think... :unsure:
And a dead grandma.
Save me some time here-- do the sisters fuck each other? Or seem like they might go down that path?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hopefully we're not sharing too much on this journey of ours :(. I'm kidding. I'm way too numb to that stuff. Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying this and seeing where this proposed journey is going to take us.

buff

May 29, 2017
That's like ask who shoot Jr in the very first episode of Dallas :ROFLMAO:
LOL, I'm old enough to get that reference. If you're saying that "will they or won't they" is a part of the plot then I'm in.

The game is young yet, I'm not expecting it to get delivered, just wondering if it looks like that is in the cards. A hell of a lot of game developers cannot see past their MC's dicks, so lesbian incest is much less common around here than the m/f sort. In a lot of incest games the most you get is a "3some" which really just means two girls side by side doing a double-bj and barely touching one another.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes