clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Per the patch notes:
"The 'patched' version features a lot more sexual content with family, so to compensate the 'unpatched' version has lots of opportunities for travel sex that aren't in the patched version. You can play both versions separately to get all the content."

Does anyone know if / what the missed content is, if you use the patch? What is this 'travel sex'?

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's avoidable. You just choose not to watch the girls with other guys/furies/girls. If you chose the first time, it mostly lets you see all of them. There is a cat-man who has sex with a fairy. There's also some girl-on-girl action you can watch or not. Then there is a guy who is not the MC with a girl you can watch or not.
I surprised the responses didn't nitpick with your wording.
That there goes for skippable and not avoidable. The explanation does help though

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
FYI, i encountered a bug and the fix is to add this at line 54439 in script.rpy:
$ ksex = 0

Error was like ksex is not defined. Just in case you encounter the bug aswell.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Per the patch notes:
"The 'patched' version features a lot more sexual content with family, so to compensate the 'unpatched' version has lots of opportunities for travel sex that aren't in the patched version. You can play both versions separately to get all the content."

Does anyone know if / what the missed content is, if you use the patch? What is this 'travel sex'?
If you don't have sex with your sisters, you will have time to travel around the planes shagging every alien or human female that you find.
Otherwise, you will be to busy committing incest to travel around.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
aren't you the developer of this game?!
No they are not.

This new release describes life after the Null Stone, and sets the scene for some new adventures. Many of the old characters are still here, and you’ll meet some new ones as well. It’s a smaller update than V 0.7, but there are still more than 450 new images. And it has all the alternative paths, so you can continue with various love interests, or none at all.

I’ve run through the game many times to check it works properly, but tell me if you find a bug and I’ll do my best to fix it.

Hope you enjoy it! PM me if you have any feedback, or questions about what each path offers.
This is the dev: ptypoe

Or:

Reactions: clowns234

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Why doesn’t anyone want me to help me on how to solve this grave problem.. am I asking so much?!
No one's answering your question because the game itself goes to great lengths to explain why Rose has a penis in one scene and not another. It's explained multiple times, so you'd practically have to skip the whole game to not understand why the scenes are different

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.8

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
Updated the Walkthrough!

Reactions: Sourav093

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but where is this explained? I haven’t seen this, but I haven’t seen this version in English, but I know a lot of Russian language... so I don’t quite understand what I’m missing and why this is happening... can you explain what needs to be done then?!
It's magic, literally.

They use a spell to grow a penis when they want one.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I instantly dislike Lucy. The guy's made his interest known, you've shot him down every time, you're literally planning to go fuck the bad guy(and hide it from the mc), and you have nerve to get jealous and possessive. Not only do you have no claim on him but you're a fucking hypocrite.

Edit: And she just makes it worse as the game goes on. What a fucking cunt.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated Ripson's walkthrough to be compatibel with 0.8

I did not update the gallery, I'm sorry I just don't have the time. Somebody else should probably pick up the gallery portion.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes