Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Ok how to get the sisters to have sex together. Is it route locked or what do I need. Just want to see Elli and Jessica get it on together ^^

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
YES FUCK THIS GAME.. WHILE THERE IS A FUCKING PARCHER INSIDE THE GAME.. FUCK IT'S WORTH PLAYING THIS FUCKING GAME:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Since you're such a nice person and since the parcher made you dry, I'll reveal you a secret:
— open the directory named "The Keymaster-x.y" (x and y are variables, you certainly know, their current values are 0 and 9);
— inside it you'll find a folder named "game", open it;
— inside it you'll see a file named "variables.rpy", open it with any text editor;
— near the beginning of that file you'll see a line:
default secret = 1 (1 means "I don't mind seeing brother and sisters having some intimacy")
or
default secret = 0 (0 means, in your language, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING BROTHER FUCK HIS FUCKING SISTERS, FUCK!")
Choose the value you prefer, sweetie.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Since you're such a nice person and since the parcher made you dry, I'll reveal you a secret:
— open the directory named "The Keymaster-x.y" (x and y are variables, you certainly know, their current values are 0 and 9);
— inside it you'll find a folder named "game", open it;
— inside it you'll see a file named "variables.rpy", open it with any text editor;
— near the beginning of that file you'll see a line:
default secret = 1 (1 means "I don't mind seeing brother and sisters having some intimacy")
or
default secret = 0 (0 means, in your language, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING BROTHER FUCK HIS FUCKING SISTERS, FUCK!")
Choose the value you prefer, sweetie.
Or, Asuna.is, you could just NOT DOWNLOAD THE INCEST MOD. Then there would be no BROTHER FUCKING HIS SISTER.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Of course, but, if I understood well, he's embarrassed with a package including the mod, that is to say the terrible digit 1 :)
Oops. Didn't mean to tag you in it as I was replying to what you said. LoL. I meant to tag the idiot who was complaining about it. Sorry bout that. I fixed it. LoL.

Reactions: Udayana

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

I’m happy to tell you that V 0.9 of The Keymaster is here:
PC – Mega
Mac – Mega
This new version covers another week for all our characters. Lots of things happening for the MC, Ellie, Jessica, Hannah and others. Again, more than 450 new images, and it still has all the alternative paths so you can continue with various love interests, or none at all.
The game has a thread at F95zone, and the front page of that thread is worth visiting, for patches, walkthroughs etc.
I’ve run through the game many times to check it works properly. Apologies in advance if you do find a bug. Please tell me if you do and I’ll do my best to fix it.
Now, over to you to download and play! PM me if you have any feedback, or questions about what each path offers.
P

NOTE: YES the incest patch is updated.
[Ptypoe]

What Is This??
Is this "Game" somehow Different from Ptypoe's version?
(I am curious. I clicked on the Changelog (for version 9) and it brought me here.)

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
after reading about one of the females called lucy hardpass on this game
Lucy's problem with the MC is part of the main story. It's explained as the story progresses and she becomes friendly once the issue is resolved. She has no lasting negative effect on the interactions between the mc and the other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Please use a server other than MEGA. Just having trouble downloading something. Already contacted MEGA, but there are always problems. Damn:
:( :( o_O o_O (n) (n) (n) :mad: :mad: :poop: :poop:

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
yes, this game is funny... if then his game with mods, ms will fuck more sisters and boys with other fun, and if they play without mods, then whatever ms chooses, he will not be able to fuck more than one sister, but he will be able to fuck other girls in the game and the sisters will be fucked by other girls and the cat who is boyfriend Rose, he will fuck both Elena and the other sister, is there a mod where ms can fuck a lot of sisters and other girls at the same time?)) the problem with this mod is that there are no scenes It will open as it should, but the wrong one will not open, no matter what you do, if you play with mods (()) it looks like you need to download the game in 2 versions: 1 with mods and 1 without mod patcher))

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Or, Asuna.is, you could just NOT DOWNLOAD THE INCEST MOD. Then there would be no BROTHER FUCKING HIS SISTER.
yes, but where can I download this game without this mod?! Here's a question, wherever I look for this game, everywhere it is with great mods inside the game ((

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
yes, but where can I download this game without this mod?! Here's a question, wherever I look for this game, everywhere it is with great mods inside the game ((
IF you're playing on an android, then I think it is automatically added. But if you're playing on a PC or Mac, then you have to DL the mod separate.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The "mod" is one digit in one file, just change it. And thanks for the word-porridge you served above.

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes