VN Ren'Py Abandoned The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never trust the tags in the main OP anymore. Got fucked over a few times with that.
. . . and yet you just referred to the tags in the post I replied to. They said the tag should be added, and I'm saying they could've checked the tags to see that it already was. I'm not talking about reliability of the tags for content in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And I told that person it already had the tags.
And? You quoted me and responded with something that didn't even apply to what I said. So what exactly is your point in talking about tags being unreliable? That has nothing to do with why they, you, or I said previously.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And? You quoted me and responded with something that didn't even apply to what I said. So what exactly is your point in talking about tags being unreliable? That has nothing to do with why they, you, or I said previously.
I was responding to your quote of mine, saying why I check the top tags. Are you feeling ok today, bro? It's really not like you to get like this.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The game was very interesting.It's worth playing.
But the Renpy system was not used well by the author, and the UI was very strange when playing. This is a characteristic way to play the game, but it is a little inconvenient to play.
I agree.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
The King of MILFs, but not a harem :unsure: yet?
I think it'll fit the title if it became a harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The King of MILFs, but not a harem :unsure: yet?
I think it'll fit the title if it became a harem.
Most of the various LIs don't know about the MCs relationships with the others and how far they have progressed (sexually or otherwise). It can't be a harem until there are at least 3 LIs who all know about and accept each other. That's not where this game is (at least, not at this point), so it's not tagged as harem yet. Maybe eventually (I can never remember individual plans for different games), but until that happens it shouldn't get the tag.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes