blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
There was only one hope for Arato's party and that ended, then the collection of money began on the delirium of the cuckold fetish (cuckolds are obtained from a blow to the balls!) Live and learn!))). It’s a pity that I don’t have it, and that the fetish of interesting stories is not profitable(.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
BTW, Im kinda stuck after the event of MC got a sweet dream where he saw his GF and the uncle fuck.. For some reason, no event or anything pop up (after checking on both PoV).

Any help?

=====================================================

tried the checkpoint on the start of the game, I just realize, can you progress stuck in this game? Because when I look into it, there's an event that not appear for me like with Natsuki. Up until that point (that I ask before), I dont really have an event when I use Kendo for her. Last time I got a scene of her was on the bath house with her Husband.

Oh yeah, about the Brown ! , is that event only happens on one of the characters for progression? I mean, like with Natsuki for example, if I choose that even as MC, the Brown ! event will gone for Kendo?

======================================================

edit : so you can actually triggered both Brown ! event, but need to save 1st, because some of them can progressed the story even further and null the previous event (for some reason, not sure if this bug).
On my 1st run (that I said I got stuck) its turn out after I met natsuki using MC, I progressed the story where visiting the resort, so the event using Kendo of meeting natsuki just gone gone.

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
BTW, Im kinda stuck after the event of MC got a sweet dream where he saw his GF and the uncle fuck.. For some reason, no event or anything pop up (after checking on both PoV).

Any help?

=====================================================

tried the checkpoint on the start of the game, I just realize, can you progress stuck in this game? Because when I look into it, there's an event that not appear for me like with Natsuki. Up until that point (that I ask before), I dont really have an event when I use Kendo for her. Last time I got a scene of her was on the bath house with her Husband.

Oh yeah, about the Brown ! , is that event only happens on one of the characters for progression? I mean, like with Natsuki for example, if I choose that even as MC, the Brown ! event will gone for Kendo?

======================================================

edit : so you can actually triggered both Brown ! event, but need to save 1st, because some of them can progressed the story even further and null the previous event (for some reason, not sure if this bug).
On my 1st run (that I said I got stuck) its turn out after I met natsuki using MC, I progressed the story where visiting the resort, so the event using Kendo of meeting natsuki just gone gone.
Hello. This is probably a bug, since I don't want any events to be missable. No one had reported this issue before, so thanks for mentioning it. I will look into it.

Could you be more specific of where in the story this happens? (What was the last scene you played, and what scenes seemed to be skipped).

Reactions: Diegoz

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello. This is probably a bug, since I don't want any events to be missable. No one had reported this issue before, so thanks for mentioning it. I will look into it.

Could you be more specific of where in the story this happens? (What was the last scene you played, and what scenes seemed to be skipped).
For me, its happened right before the event where you met Natsuki Couple for the first time (on the pool I think, the Brown ! event. For my case, I choose Natsuki event with MC, but for Kendo, her event not showed up at all. So at that time, I just proceed the story even further and after the long story event (where Kendo and Mary went to the resort done), my game dont have any event progression anymore. (especially with Natsuki, I dont have any scene/progress with her at all on my 1st run)

So my thought at that time, the Brown ! event maybe can cancel other Brown ! event (like a branch things) turn out after I replied the game, I actually can choose both event using MC and Kendo. So Im not really sure what triggered this bug.

Reactions: Bralex23

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
Please tell me how to get access to new scenes with Arato? I can’t understand what exactly needs to be done, I’m already tired of playing spin the bottle.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Please tell me how to get access to new scenes with Arato? I can’t understand what exactly needs to be done, I’m already tired of playing spin the bottle.
You mean the blue ! scene from the spin the bottle game?

I believed there're some continuation of previous scene that you need to repeat.

For example, the one with Nampa game, there're 2 continuation scene if you pick the 2 girls.

Also the other nampa game (with MC) where you can choose Erina and Hanako. There're continuation scene there.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
How far along is the game in development? How much more is there until the end? Are we like 60% in? Im not nearly close to the end of current content, but Im curious.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Yo need a corruption level of 10, you most likely are missing one of the crowning events for Shizuka or Mary. Each one has 2.

How far along is the game in development? How much more is there until the end? Are we like 60% in? Im not nearly close to the end of current content, but Im curious.
About 70% I'd say

Reactions: Diegoz and bucefala
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes