JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone play it yet? I don't really do 0.1's anymore as it's not worth the download for ten seconds of content

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
LightmanP
This game does NOT have NTR according to the tag guidelines on this site.
This game has netori WHICH IS NOT NTR.

You may want to point that out to those who simply ditch the project because they think that someone steals YOUR wife in this game. A lot of people somehow seem to dislike that.

EDIT: Turns out that the MC is actually the young guy, not the uncle. Maybe try to make that clear. It seems, in the description, to be the uncle. To me anyway.

BUT this is still not NTR. The MC has only grabbed Mary's tits once, so they can hardly be married or at the very least a steady couple, such as the definition of NTR requires.

Last edited:

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
LightmanP

You may want to point that out to those who simply ditch the project because they think that someone steals YOUR wife in this game. A lot of people somehow seem to dislike that.

EDIT: Turns out that the MC is actually the young guy, not the uncle. Maybe try to make that clear. It seems, in the description, to be the uncle. To me anyway.

BUT this is still not NTR. The MC has only grabbed Mary's tits once, so they can hardly be married or at the very least a steady couple, such as the definition of NTR requires.
Based on the description, it appears that the plan for the story is definitely going to involve the MC's uncle attempting to steal the FMC. Which is definitely NTR.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"It's beautiful"...

1669848491144.png

... no, it really isn't. But this is what Koikatu can crap out. So it requires a lot more from the storytelling. I mean, this is graphics that isn't even on par with Sexy Beach 3 which is more than fifteen years old.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Based on the description, it appears that the plan for the story is definitely going to involve the MC's uncle attempting to steal the FMC. Which is definitely NTR.
No, not when the MC and Mary are hardly a couple. NTR requires a very committed relationship, typically actually marriage.

Also, if it is only the PLAN for the story and no NTR actually occurs yet, it is a wrong tag. The tags are for what is currently available in the game.

(EDIT: Finished the game for now. There's only a bit of groping, no NTR)

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
... Are you sure your cute pencil won't break in my mouth?
Oh, maybe you should just fuck me in the nostril instead...

(At least his uncle has a monster cock. I think I'll take that instead)...

Personally, this player thinks she should. MC is a pencil-dick-bearing pussy.

1669848754972.png

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2022-11-30 183100.png

C'mon, pick one or the other. Either Kendo has a lovable pudgy beer-belly, or he has well defined 6-pack abs; he can't have both. Seeing well defined muscle textures draped over a huge belly just looks creepy and weird, cause that's not how people work. The fat that sits atop the muscles to give a big belly destroy any visible muscle definition on the skin.

That's not to say he can't both be muscular, and have a spare tire. Strong dudes with big bellies is a fairly common trope (especially in the furry and bara genres), built off of real world analogues. Check out the various World's Strongest Man competitors; the ones with big bellies don't have chiseled abs.

Sumo wrestlers are built like brick shithouses, but they don't have 6-pack abs.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
LightmanP

Sigh...no dude netorare would work without needing any commited relationship between between the supposed self-insert for cucks and the female corruption target.
Only the cuck needs to knows the girl. The girl doesnt even needs to be aware of the cuck's existence for netorare to works.

Thanks for the warning about who is the male mc anyway. Sounds pretty netorare to me if you play as the guy whose girlfriend is getting seduced by his uncle.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks for the warning about who is the male mc anyway. Sounds pretty netorare to me if you play as the guy whose girlfriend is getting seduced by his uncle.
That depends.

The game doesn't give you a chance to re-name the nephew, putting up a barrier to help shield players from self-identifying as that character. The audience is no more the nephew than they are girlfriend or the uncle. Likewise the game does spend a fair bit of time bouncing around from multiple perspectives, and largely maintains a detached third-person perspective. If it keeps on going like this, it is possible it could skew further into multi-protagonist territory; leaving it up to the audience if they'd rather self identify with the nephew (netorare) or the uncle (netorase). Or my personal favorite, watching the otherwise innocent female love interest succumb to corruption and debauchery.

Reactions: Pyrrical and Gudil

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I love this one. From the dialogue to the story and maybe the fem mc design. Looking forward to future updates!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
No Try Studios Hey, if you're the developer, feel free to submit a ticket for a developer badge/thread ownership. You'll get access to a dev-only forum and the ability to somewhat edit the thread (images, tags, etc.)

Issimus

Apr 30, 2020
Подскажите пожалуйста программу для создания таких персонажей

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes