JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
No, not when the MC and Mary are hardly a couple. NTR requires a very committed relationship, typically actually marriage.
For it to be true NTR there would be an emotional connection between the two characters that a third character is disrupting. It can be two friends who hid their feelings from each other, a boyfriend and girlfriend, or a married couple. There is no requirement on what the relationship status can be.

And often times, NTR can get away with the feelings being one sided, such as the boy who has a crush on his childhood friend and she doesn't know and starts dating the cool kid at school. But that usually only works when its hinted that if she had known about the crush she might've ended choosing him.

NTR isn't really about the action, which is why it is different from cheating and cuckolding. Its about the scenario and the emotions in brings out in the people witnessing it.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Well, since the discussion is happening in a thread of an NTR game I'm making and all, my two cents on the whole "what counts as NTR" discussion is:

If it feels like NTR, then it's NTR.
The small problem with that is a small amount of people think having any males (beast or not) is NTR.

Just wanted to make my piece on this (Please don't turn this into a NTR discussion)​

Reactions: Pyrrical and Gudil

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Great Game so far. Liked the intro, graphics and story. Eagerly looking forward for the next release..

Reactions: Lurkingpro

ShinYamada

Jan 10, 2022
Update for 0.1.2 Public
Latest version is 0.1.3 in Patreon

The King of Summer - v0.1.2-public (PC and Linux):

The King of Summer - v0.1.2-public (Mac):

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes