aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Hello! I don't think I'd implement that, since it would break the logic I've set for the story. There's a reason why it's necessary for Kendo to leave in order for Arato's route to happen. Unlike Kendo, Arato *did* stay in the resort, lurking in the shadows like a Disney villain. And within the specific circumstances of their encounter, Arato has no logical chance of winning against Kendo.

So while I know there's people who'd like to see that outcome, it's not one I'm interested in making. Suggestions are always appreciated, though.
Will there be Kendo x Shizuka scenes?

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Sadly, Kendo left for good, so I don't think so.

I could give Satoshi a gun or something.
This will be my last question or a plea I quess, but would you consider the idea of making additional route that would be unlocked after the completion of the original playthrough where some of the already existing events would have different progress/outcome with Mary instead of being loyal to kendo would actually do stuff with other behind his back ?

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This will be my last question or a plea I quess, but would you consider the idea of making additional route that would be unlocked after the completion of the original playthrough where some of the already existing events would have different progress/outcome with Mary instead of being loyal to kendo would actually do stuff with other behind his back ?
I think he probably won´t add any routes to this game.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.
That's why the idea was to do it after the main story was done the actuall way it was supposed to be done and this was simply an extra like corruption route where she does suff thinking about herself instead of others (in this case her loyalty to Satoshi or Kendo).

The events would play out same way with the difference of Mary behaving differently from oiriginal way in them, for example the roleplay couple events: the blindfold she boobjob him, boss / secretary RP she HJ and BJ him, behind the door scene she shove her ass/puss on his face, last scene she rides him while kendo bangs his wife. Masaru event, instead of speaking ill of Kendo he keeps quiet and accepts hanakos change the 3 of them join kendo.

You would have the original story and also the targeted audience (I assume) of this game would have more of netorase that they wanted (also assume) instead of harem that had netorare

But if you still don't want to do it, it is dissapointing but I understand and that's fine

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
None of your examples would be Mary going behind kendos back though. She was allowed to do those things, she just didn't want to.
Also the game has been about kendo dominating everything for most of the game. It's certainly bold to assume that the target audience doesn't like that and wants something different.
And the ones that do already have the arato route.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Dev opened commissions on patreon, if you want to see some scene, just go and pay for it instead of trying to beg for your fantasies here, it's ugly as fuck and embarrassing.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
None of your examples would be Mary going behind kendos back though. She was allowed to do those things, she just didn't want to.
Also the game has been about kendo dominating everything for most of the game. It's certainly bold to assume that the target audience doesn't like that and wants something different.
And the ones that do already have the arato route.
I did not assume the target audience doesn't like what already is in the game or what will be further added, I did assume they might want something more. Don't mix what I say

Dev opened commissions on patreon, if you want to see some scene, just go and pay for it instead of trying to beg for your fantasies here, it's ugly as fuck and embarrassing.
I go by the rule that I don't give money for unfinished products.
Also im pretty sure I have a right to suggest some ideas and if the dev doesn't like them he can simply respond to it if he find it interesting and might implement it or say that he doesn't like it and he will not implement something like that or even similiar or he can even simply ignore the message and I'm fine with that I just gave an idea.
You instead have to insult me ? just say you don't agree with what I said and that's all, no need to be rude.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I did not assume the target audience doesn't like what already is in the game or what will be further added, I did assume they might want something more. Don't mix what I say

I go by the rule that I don't give money for unfinished products.
Also im pretty sure I have a right to suggest some ideas and if the dev doesn't like them he can simply respond to it if he find it interesting and might implement it or say that he doesn't like it and he will not implement something like that or even similiar or he can even simply ignore the message and I'm fine with that I just gave an idea.
You instead have to insult me ? just say you don't agree with what I said and that's all, no need to be rude.
you are not suggesting ideas, you are begging to monopolize the game for your own fantasies. Your "feedback" was only feedback in name, you just said what you wish to see without providing any if's and why's. But dev still needs money so commissions make sense in that regard since it's not canon content anyway.

Sure, people can act embarrassing if they want to, doesn't mean they should act that way.

And yeah, you deserve all the bad words that could possibly go in your way, since you are selfishly trying to introduce your own fantasies at the expense of everybody else who likes and plays this game. You are basically shitting on all of us who support this dev in his creative vision, so eat that back.

There are a lot of people like you in these forums so it's not like you are anything extraordinary, I also don't call out this shit every day. Maybe just count yourself unlucky. Even if I were to scroll 2 pages back I would probaly find several postings like yours, but it just so happened that my eyes ended up on yours and not those and I just happened to be in the mood to lambast this kind of behaviour.

At least you are being honest I guess, majority opts for going behind the scenes and spamming dev in DM's like rats.

The way you convey your "wishes" also matters. There is a difference between begging the creator directly and impersonally saying what you would like to see and why.

This is not the good example, but have you seen a beggar on the street? What would you do if he came to you and started touching you all over while begging for money? Uncomfortable. You look exactly like that, like smelly old beggar with not a shred of dignity. But, of course, considering the feelings of the dev is last thing on your mind. You are here to WHACK not think :ROFLMAO:

Just be a decent beggar and let people make their own choice to help you or not. Wanna see something go ahead say it but stop touching him for fk sake!

Honestly, one of the hardest part of the development must be replying to embarrassing messages like yours :LOL:

30 points for honesty at least, I guess.

If dev decides to do fan service they will probably make a poll on patreon where people decide, that's the most common approach.

Last edited:

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
you are not suggesting ideas, you are begging to monopolize the game for your own fantasies. Your "feedback" was only feedback in name, you just said what you wish to see without providing any if's and why's. But dev still needs money so commissions make sense in that regard since it's not canon content anyway.

Sure, people can act embarrassing if they want to, doesn't mean they should act that way.

And yeah, you deserve all the bad words that could possibly go in your way, since you are selfishly trying to introduce your own fantasies at the expense of everybody else who likes and plays this game. You are basically shitting on all of us who support this dev in his creative vision, so eat that back.

There are a lot of people like you in these forums so it's not like you are anything extraordinary, I also don't call out this shit every day. Maybe just count yourself unlucky. Even if I were to scroll 2 pages back I would probaly find several postings like yours, but it just so happened that my eyes ended up on yours and not those and I just happened to be in the mood to lambast this kind of behaviour.

At least you are being honest I guess, majority opts for going behind the scenes and spamming dev in DM's like rats.

The way you convey your "wishes" also matters. There is a difference between begging the creator directly and impersonally saying what you would like to see and why.

This is not the good example, but have you seen a beggar on the street? What would you do if he came to you and started touching you all over while begging for money? Uncomfortable. You look exactly like that, like smelly old beggar with not a shred of dignity. But, of course, considering the feelings of the dev is last thing on your mind. You are here to WHACK not think :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, one of the hardest part of the development must be replying to embarrassing messages like yours, if it were me I would fking ignore your ass but I also know it's not good to reject potential supporters outright and ignore them. Pity.

I commend you on being honest rat.

If dev decides to do fan service they will probably make a poll on patreon where people decide, that's the most common approach.
Interesting interpretation from another "whacker", if me asking dev if he could implement something or asking if he finds the idea I give him interesting or not is embarrassing for you then I could say the same with your "emotional" outburst as reaction to my post as embarassing, because why would you give a f about it to over react as much? is it your game that you care so much? are you being persnoally shit on ? I can understand such reaction from a dev not from a random "whacker"

You're not an angel, not a hero, do your stuff ,ask questions about game you are interested in, support with money however you want , give ideas, but don't act like you're something that you for sure aren't , you can agree or disagree but for sure as hell you shouldnt shit on others. Different people different kinks different expectations thats why NORMAL people communicate for such reason in order know on what kind of ground they will stand

And with this im done, have a good "whacking" day

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Interesting interpretation from another "whacker", if me asking dev if he could implement something or asking if he finds the idea I give him interesting or not is embarrassing for you then I could say the same with your "emotional" outburst as reaction to my post as embarassing, because why would you give a f about it to over react as much? is it your game that you care so much? are you being persnoally shit on ? I can understand such reaction from a dev not from a random "whacker"

You're not an angel, not a hero, do your stuff ,ask questions about game you are interested in, support with money however you want , give ideas, but don't act like you're something that you for sure aren't , you can agree or disagree but for sure as hell you shouldnt shit on others. Different people different kinks different expectations thats why NORMAL people communicate for such reason in order know on what kind of ground they will stand

And with this im done, have a good "whacking" day
good job skipping all my talking points and saying what you wanted to say.

Here, I can repeat it for you, it almost seems like you didn't see it so I will make it bigger, maybe you cant see well:

you are not suggesting ideas, you are begging to monopolize the game for your own fantasies. Your "feedback" was only feedback in name, you just said what you wish to see without providing any if's and why's.

capiche? It wasn't a feedback but an attempt to have dev follow your wishes at the expense of everyone else.

You didn't think what dev would like to do after he is done with this game, you didn't think about rest of community you just went straight up and started BEGGING :KEK:

You are just a rat that was called out and caught red handed. Now your ass is on fire trying to flip it around. Instead of acknowledging, you doubled down.

It's kinda like watching a kid asking daddy for something and getting angry when his siblings also have something to say about it.

Oh shit, I am so sorry that us, all other supporters and fans also exist :KEK:

From different perspective, what is going to happen if everyone acts like you and straight up starts begging and becomes all touchy with the dev?

There are so many wrong things with this kind of behaviour and mannerism...say whatever you want but don't beg and make people uncomfortable, you are not the only one following the game.

Fk me truly, we are all whackers here but you...you are different type.

You... are the chosen whacker....the WHACKOID.

You are not the only one...there are others...always evolving...this Qianke sees through the Iron Cumrtain...
YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Last edited:

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
you are not suggesting ideas, you are begging to monopolize the game for your own fantasies.
Actually his post came across as a request to the dev to consider an idea. Seemed reasonable and he easily accepted if the dev was not interested in implementing the idea.

Your post though? Reasonable and civil? Not so much...

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Actually his post came across as a request to the dev to consider an idea. Seemed reasonable and he easily accepted if the dev was not interested in implementing the idea.

Your post though? Reasonable and civil? Not so much...
First post was just begging, in the follow up post now that I read he did gave some reason at the the bottom, so I guess it could pass as an idea rather than wish but my posts still stand true towards most of rats that just keep printing personal wish lists without reason

Cool, you do you , I do me
So yeah, I didn't see the follow up post so I am sorry, you just see so many rats like this I jumped straight to typing. It wasn't as terrible as my posts would make it seem.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes