Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.4.17 Full] [No Try Studios] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,15 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,14 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 8, 2017
Well, I agree she is not the loyal type, but Satoshi is really not a good boyfriend, even if you already think is isn´t good. But they already talked about their relationship and had some flashbacks showing what was wrong since the beggining, so you may want to keep playing and see for yourself if it makes sense or not.
And Satoshi, from what I've seen so far, wasn't a good boyfriend, but he wasn't bad either, he was average. I think the worst part was his lack of energy and libido and the way he was ungrateful towards his uncle, but his uncle deserves it.

There's also the fact that I don't like the netorare genre, I'm just the guy who plays the game trying to avoid netorare, I normally play, avoiding it and catching all the scenes on the second playthrough.

Aug 8, 2017
The game at the beginning says it will end with a happy ending but from what I've played so far I think the ending will either be netorare or netorase and I don't see Mary stopping going out with uncle I think if you see the uncle as mc it's a happy ending but if it's satoshi, it's not satoshi and at the beginning there's a presentation that he gives as the narrator of the story because he introduces himself and introduces mary and his uncle, that's a mc thing if that's changed and takes away satoshi's name and Putting only the narrator in Satoshi's introduction will change it, I think it will change the feeling

Last edited:

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
For me, Mary's character doesn't have anything loyal at first, I thought I was going to see the story of a boyfriend who neglects his girlfriend and is a bit of a jerk and loses her, but Satoshi wasn't just a guy with little energy but who tried to keep up with the girlfriend's rhythm and he didn't know anything about sex and he was a little bad with her uncle, Mary until the first scene of making out I thought she was a nice and loyal girl I thought she was going to stop before cumming out of guilt because it doesn't matter if and just touching the tits and the ass was still wrong but she didn't stop until he came several times and then she continued to treat his uncle the same way, of course Satoshi was to blame for the bath scene but in the first bath together she was already there sitting right next to Kendo, holding his arms and looking at his crotch she doesn't feel guilty about anything and it just gets worse, like out of nowhere,s he grabs his boyfriend who he knows isn't comfortable with sex and takes him to do it This is in a public place in the open and she gets offended because he wanted to stop in the middle and says it was strange and he had less experience than her so she goes straight to his uncle and sucks his dick, it's not his fault and it's even worse she was already going For his uncle's at the beginning of the scene before taking Satoshi he only did this with her boyfriend because he appeared in the middle even without the fight she was still going to suck her uncle's dick in this scene Mary's char for me was already like a whore who just wanted an excuse to cheat without feeling guilty and satoshi his boyfriend in front of her and she doesn't stop and continues to make fun of her uncle in front of him and doesn't feel anything except shame and still gets angry with her boyfriend because he wanted to believe that she would never cheat on him with his uncle who she has known for less than 2 weeks I'm still in that part but until now she is not loyal at all and has never been the loyal type or the difficult type
Fr, she was always whore and kept lying to herself on what was right or wrong. There's no way allowing someone else to grab her chest or boobs "ok" or not cheating as she consent everything Kento did to her.

This type of corruption isn't really a Pure Girlfriend situation, she later just becomes more and more of a whore as the game progresses since she gets delusional on Kentos sweettalk just make herself a little better and throw her wrongs on Satoshi. Really hope that dude gets the pink hair girl in the end cuz their interaction was kinda wholesome

Aug 8, 2017
Fr, she was always whore and kept lying to herself on what was right or wrong. There's no way allowing someone else to grab her chest or boobs "ok" or not cheating as she consent everything Kento did to her.

This type of corruption isn't really a Pure Girlfriend situation, she later just becomes more and more of a whore as the game progresses since she gets delusional on Kentos sweettalk just make herself a little better and throw her wrongs on Satoshi. Really hope that dude gets the pink hair girl in the end cuz their interaction was kinda wholesome
I thought Mary's character wanted more sex than relationships

Aug 8, 2017
I had to come and type I don't really like the netorare genre and if I didn't complain I wouldn't finish the game until today I haven't finished Thug Hero Party because it makes me angry

Aug 8, 2017
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.
but don't get me wrong I like the game just the scenes are really cool good work

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I had to come and type I don't really like the netorare genre and if I didn't complain I wouldn't finish the game until today I haven't finished Thug Hero Party because it makes me angry
That's understandable. Thug hero party was my first ntr game as well, and it's waaaay too heavy for a begginer. Probably the heaviest ntr game in the Internet by a long shot. However, games like The King of Summer are a lot milder and might make you like the genre. I don't like ntr so much either, but this one is VERY good.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
That's understandable. Thug hero party was my first ntr game as well, and it's waaaay too heavy for a begginer. Probably the heaviest ntr game in the Internet by a long shot. However, games like The King of Summer are a lot milder and might make you like the genre. I don't like ntr so much either, but this one is VERY good.
how did you guys actually manage to finish that game, it is soooo goddamn boring

Aug 8, 2017
Mmmm, for now, it doesn't sound like something I'd like to explore. I have been careful not to portray Mary in a way that'd make it seem like she'd just sleep around with anybody. Kendo, and even Arato have had to put in the effort. To feel comfortable with that, I'd have to depict that same level of effort and time with someone else... and it's not a fun thought. Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move onto my next game.
By the way, the fight scene I think you can save and make Mary seem less bitchy and just remove the whole beginning with Kendo making Kendo want to flirt with Mary but holding back because of Satoshi keep the drinking and advice scenes but postpone the flirting by doing the M points only with Erina's events in the beginning and only keeping the first scene in the bathroom with kendo to wake up Mary but that's it and then making the events all erotic with Satoshi doing the fight and making Mary try imitate Natisuki because she saw that the roleplay made Sotoshi excited and say that his old boyfriends would have no problem with that but Satoshi is intimidated and actually calls her a bitch but before he has time to apologize Mary runs out and bumps into his uncle again crying, the uncle, who knows what his nephew is like, realizes that he is intimidated and jealous and only speaks out of anger, but at the same time he decides to stop holding back so much, he tells Mary that he can solve things, she tells the uncle that she would thank him, he's just less perverted and then you take the events you cut out and start using them, that would be much better, but it starts with drinking with your uncle, groping her breasts and ass with her half drunk, the second from the shower for her to see Kendo's dick for the first time at the same time it plays all the events of the cut playing normally until the blowjob but without the fight because satoshi has already done the shit and plays to the scene of satoshi sleeping in mary's bed beach the same way he is now and everything goes as it goes from now on, I think this would make the uncle's character become a giga chad and Mary's character wouldn't just be a bitch just a disappointed girl who doesn't want to see her boyfriend at the moment and Satoshi can use the reason of guilt and he doesn't know how to talk to her even after making up Since he is a bit of a coward leaving Mary with her uncle all the time this will save the uncle's character and the Mary's, well, it's only going to make Satoshi's worse, but this is better for the netorare

Reactions: Orumaito2001

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
By the way, the fight scene I think you can save and make Mary seem less bitchy and just remove the whole beginning with Kendo making Kendo want to flirt with Mary but holding back because of Satoshi keep the drinking and advice scenes but postpone the flirting by doing the M points only with Erina's events in the beginning and only keeping the first scene in the bathroom with kendo to wake up Mary but that's it and then making the events all erotic with Satoshi doing the fight and making Mary try imitate Natisuki because she saw that the roleplay made Sotoshi excited and say that his old boyfriends would have no problem with that but Satoshi is intimidated and actually calls her a bitch but before he has time to apologize Mary runs out and bumps into his uncle again crying, the uncle, who knows what his nephew is like, realizes that he is intimidated and jealous and only speaks out of anger, but at the same time he decides to stop holding back so much, he tells Mary that he can solve things, she tells the uncle that she would thank him, he's just less perverted and then you take the events you cut out and start using them, that would be much better, but it starts with drinking with your uncle, groping her breasts and ass with her half drunk, the second from the shower for her to see Kendo's dick for the first time at the same time it plays all the events of the cut playing normally until the blowjob but without the fight because satoshi has already done the shit and plays to the scene of satoshi sleeping in mary's bed beach the same way he is now and everything goes as it goes from now on, I think this would make the uncle's character become a giga chad and Mary's character wouldn't just be a bitch just a disappointed girl who doesn't want to see her boyfriend at the moment and Satoshi can use the reason of guilt and he doesn't know how to talk to her even after making up Since he is a bit of a coward leaving Mary with her uncle all the time this will save the uncle's character and the Mary's, well, it's only going to make Satoshi's worse, but this is better for the netorare
1718140107229.png It would be interesting to see that. But i think is unlikely we get a plot change

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes