Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
This is just a simple question about the natorare, is this netorare/rase/ori? I really wish they would have sub-genre tags for it.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
VNDB says high number of bad endings, but it doesn't say only bad endings.

So the question is, is NTR avoidable or does it have an ending that is "happy" in spite of NTR?

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Someone spoil the plot please.
plot plot the protagonist likes his childhood friend they go out but the tennis sempai puts his paws on her obviously he is better than the protagonist as always while he thinks he is dating a pure girl blah blah blah in reality she is not so pure is pretty mid both scenes and a typical ntr story

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
VNDB says that this has more than 7 endings, holy crap...

That's pretty impressive for what seems to be a pretty generic netorare type story...

That said, VNs and MTL are often a debatable combo, so I'll wait until other people have a look before I decide to give it a go or not.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I like this one a lot. I played through all the endings a long time ago and they were all pretty satisfying.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
On VNDB, it listed the girl as having avoidable sex with others, so there you go.

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
The main character confessed to her, did they start dating? or remained a childhood friends?

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Yo! one of my faves. Time to go back and fill the holes google translate couldn't via mtl.
Thanks for share :coffee:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
so the ntr is unavoidable then..? also this is one of those times i feel bad for the guy like.. his mom cheated which caused him to grow distant from girls he starts opening up and bam the girl he is with is cheating on him too..
ntr is avoidable, the cheating bits NO for the most part.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Finally an MTL!! Shit got tedious playing this through textractor.

suprised at the amount of anim team game translations past couple of years. This company must be quite popular and one of few producing top ntr work from visual standpoint. Each heroine has a unique flavor to it

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes