HTML Abandoned The Knight Rogue [v0.1.2] [The_MangaGirl]

The_MangaGirl

Oct 25, 2020
Jedi_Render_Profile.png

Overview:
As a master, you found your young knight on a mid-age planet. So many years have passed that she has now grown up and become a real knight. In this chatbot game you will experience many adventures and journeys with Rogue.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-05
Release Date: 2021-02-05
Developer: The_MangaGirl
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

pic 1.png pic 2.png pic 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. this is HTML game with stills and text.
Tags for content ... right now from your pics I can guess 3DCG, male protagonist, exhibition ...
Please tell me we get to consumate the act described in your last preview pic .. making the final tags
vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex
The_MangaGirl
RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP...
Please make some sort of archive of your files, downloading every minute file one at a time from Mega can take 4 eva.

The_MangaGirl

Oct 25, 2020
So .. this is HTML game with stills and text.
Tags for content ... right now from your pics I can guess 3DCG, male protagonist, exhibition ...
Please tell me we get to consumate the act described in your last preview pic .. making the final tags
vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex
The_MangaGirl
RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP...
Please make some sort of archive of your files, downloading every minute file one at a time from Mega can take 4 eva.
Hello thanks for the help. I have now made a zip file of it. Yes it is a 3DCG, Male Protagonist, exhibiton, Submission, Big ass game. At the moment its just vaginal sex.

Husito

Nov 4, 2018
soo i downloaded the .zip file but i can't extract it for some reason, I drag and drop the files and they just don't appear in the place i dragged them to, Right click > Extract here doesn't work either. any1 got a idea for a fix?

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Jedi... So am I to understand this game is set in the Star Wars universe? Because the overview wasn't terribly revealing. I do rather fancy the one model in all the screen caps. Good luck and cheers!

Reactions: Hykap and inkyhorn

The Radio Demon

Jun 15, 2019
I guess this in Alpha?
So far there is a Textbox, you can type in and she replies (text + machine voiced).
if you use the indicated words:
normal
behind (in one frame called dog, but dog doesn't work)
miss
sexual
your chat gets deleted but the picture changes.

While there is no real story/gameplay yet, the idea is promising. Chatbot/Input based naughty game is a new one for me.

Last edited:

The_MangaGirl

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you for the comments. It is very helpful to read such things so I know what I can improve. In the next update many of these things will be fixed. Also, there will be a lot more new and better images (since my PC runs 24/7 and renders) and there will definitely be more story (an adventure/mission). Thanks and stay safe

The_MangaGirl

Oct 25, 2020
So guys the next version is ready and is already included in the update request. I hope you will like it. (Here is a small preview picture which is not available in the current version) Preview.png

The_MangaGirl

Oct 25, 2020
Okay guys here is the Link for version 0.1.2 have fun and give feedback: