Unity Completed The Last Girl ~ Janna's Diary of Shame [Final] [Banana King]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ222913_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The doom has come, you have to face the dark sides of humanity survive . Finding materials and foods, is the key to win this game, besides that, you can also build up the defense and recruit new partners to make you easier to win this game.

We created 2 girls character for our customer to experience and to explore. In the game, you can experience the variety and difficult choices both characters have to make for survival.

Nearly 20 emergency situations, you will never see them coming. You have to make choices that against your own conscience, hope you will keep the kindness in your heart when the moment has come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-28
Release Date: 2018-05-12
Developer: Banana King
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Uncensored:
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

Censored:

NeoGenesis thanks for the links

RJ222913_img_smp1.jpg RJ222913_img_smp2.jpg RJ222913_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I only played a little bit to make sure it wasn't the demo but I dont think theres any gore. That blood in the sample pic was about as bad as it gets.

Reactions: lewdviticus

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So is there really no gore? I'm not averse to a bit of blood, though it kinda ruins the atmosphere in a scene, but I dun wan no full blown guro shit.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
So is there really no gore? I'm not averse to a bit of blood, though it kinda ruins the atmosphere in a scene, but I dun wan no full blown guro shit.
There isn't blood in the sex scenes themselves and yes the blood in the preview is as bad as it gets. It's a fucked up short story (under 1 hour) focused on bondage and rape/prostitution. The sex scene's themselves are often more like summaries then scenes. I liked the moral of the story though lol.

Draghough

May 26, 2017

Overview:

The doom has come, you have to face the dark sides of humanity survive . Finding materials and foods, is the key to win this game, besides that, you can also build up the defense and recruit new partners to make you easier to win this game.

We created 2 girls character for our customer to experience and to explore. In the game, you can experience the variety and difficult choices both characters have to make for survival.

Nearly 20 emergency situations, you will never see them coming. You have to make choices that against your own conscience, hope you will keep the kindness in your heart when the moment has come.

Updated: May 12 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

please remove the Mac from the os field or upload the mac build
your download only has the windows unity build

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
I played it and got most of the CG´s, but i dont know how to get those on the 3rd page lowest row...
any ideas ?

.... got it. just build no defense, and dont resist the robber...

And i thought it would be some sort of crazy ending scene or likewise :-(

extremely short, this one ^^

Reactions: N3koGuy

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Looks ok, except for the blood and (gore?), that's how you make me go from rock hard to as soft as a cloud.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I just played a few minutes, but it looked like that was the only blood there was. The rest seems to be focused on the extreme despair angle. Not really my cup of tea.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The English seems really broken, but the game itself was decent. The main character was really defenseless though, which is really not something I like.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
any save?
This being a Unity game, its saves are contained within the Windows registry for the Windows version. I can walk you through fully unlocking the gallery using Windows' built-in Registry Editor once I've completed a playthrough if you so wish, but the only way to 'share' a save file would be to export or type up a *.reg file for you to run, and let's just say you shouldn't really download and run files that edit your registry from anyone you don't trust. When in doubt, open *.reg files in Notepad or something similar to check that they're only making the changes you were promised they'd make.

If you want to tinker with your own saves in the meantime, run regedit and navigate to the following folders inside:
Code:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\endGirl\The Last Girl
That's the game's save data.
This game is hard as hell. Is there any cheats i can use on this?
Since the saves are in binary data you can actually just look for whatever stat you want to fix before you lose and change it back in your favor. Right click on your save file in the registry editor and choose to modify its binary data, then just go and find replace the number after the "now": inside the target stat's brackets.

It looks like might be able to modify the "foodDaily" variable so that you don't need any food at all to survive by setting its "now": stat to 0. If you're close to getting to the 5 points in crazy that'll make you lose, lower the "disappear" variable back to 0 (or raise it to guarantee you lose, it probably unlocks a CG). Or you can give yourself 100 "food", "material", and "gun": go nuts! Just probably avoid tinkering with the mysterious "i" (keeps track of progress) and "musicNow" stats. It might also be safer not to touch the "dayTimes" variable, but who knows, maybe you can beat the game immediately by setting it ahead to the date the shuttle's meant to arrive?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
you really don't need cheats for this just a guide

First go to police station save quiet guy invite then go to store and choose to intervene but talk to the neck-bandage girl instead of try to trying to save the hostage invite. Do not follow the girl in the slums.

every day you can talk to 1 ally once, talk to guy until he gives you 10 food, and girl until you get the only voluntary sex scene in the game lol this will reduce crazy by 2 if you have any.

1st goal is to get 6 material for the 1st fortification upgrade asap only way to get mat is the police station this to block the 1st safe-house robber, once that's done go for another 10 materials for the 2nd upgrade and finally another 10 for a gun in the slums. NOTE: the 2nd safehouse robber can be killed with a gun instead of blocking with fortification 2 but the gun will be consumed so you will need another one, if you do this you don't need fort 2.

for food use the store but always trade body with the robber when he appears. When crazy gets above 3 visit the church as soon as you can afford too. Always make sure you have 10 food before the end of the day. Use exchange sex for food in slums as a last resort since it increases crazy that will need to be offset at church.

when the extorting asshole shows up don't pay, sacrifice self or ally instead you will get a crazy increase from self so don't let your crazy get too high.

at end choose fight and use the gun.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
This game is hard as hell. Is there any cheats i can use on this?
to be honest, its pretty easy, just save before actions and prepare yourself with food and materials, you need minimum 2 guns (20 materials) and to upgrade your base at least 1 time, sell yourself at the slum and purify yourself at the church, with 2 slum 2 church per day you are perfectly fine, with the guy who enter to rob your house, just sacrifice yourself or the girl you found (until you build enough relationship)

i didnt expect this game to be this short p3p, now im sad :FeelsBadMan:

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes