Unity Completed The Last Girl ~ Janna's Diary of Shame [Final] [Banana King]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sipeS

Oct 3, 2020
I don't get the robber. I got second level defense and he arrived the same night, I got the gun afterwards and I cant use it to fight back even though reading this says that is one of the times you can use it. Does the second level defense only work if you get it two days before he arrives? And does the gun for some reason only work if you get it before he initially threatens you?
You cant save yourself from him afaik, the gun is needed to get the good ending on day 0

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You cant save yourself from him afaik, the gun is needed to get the good ending on day 0
Really? I read earlier in the thread that the gun is used 2 times in the game, when that guy comes and on the final day.

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
This being a Unity game, its saves are contained within the Windows registry for the Windows version. I can walk you through fully unlocking the gallery using Windows' built-in Registry Editor once I've completed a playthrough if you so wish, but the only way to 'share' a save file would be to export or type up a *.reg file for you to run, and let's just say you shouldn't really download and run files that edit your registry from anyone you don't trust. When in doubt, open *.reg files in Notepad or something similar to check that they're only making the changes you were promised they'd make.

If you want to tinker with your own saves in the meantime, run regedit and navigate to the following folders inside:
Code:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\endGirl\The Last Girl
That's the game's save data.
Since the saves are in binary data you can actually just look for whatever stat you want to fix before you lose and change it back in your favor. Right click on your save file in the registry editor and choose to modify its binary data, then just go and find replace the number after the "now": inside the target stat's brackets.

It looks like might be able to modify the "foodDaily" variable so that you don't need any food at all to survive by setting its "now": stat to 0. If you're close to getting to the 5 points in crazy that'll make you lose, lower the "disappear" variable back to 0 (or raise it to guarantee you lose, it probably unlocks a CG). Or you can give yourself 100 "food", "material", and "gun": go nuts! Just probably avoid tinkering with the mysterious "i" (keeps track of progress) and "musicNow" stats. It might also be safer not to touch the "dayTimes" variable, but who knows, maybe you can beat the game immediately by setting it ahead to the date the shuttle's meant to arrive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
+ 1 year Links still dead.
Could really use the Mac ver uncensored if possible too.
From what i can gather, Most of BananaKings games now have a Mac Ver. It'd be nice to see them.
If you want links, go back to the OP and 'Report' that the links are dead. Posting in thread doesn't guarantee you success as most threads don't have mods actively watching them. No guarantee that reporting the link will work either. It depends if a competent mod sees the report or not, but your chances do improve.

Reactions: UsagiSabita
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes