Unity Completed The Last Girl ~ Janna's Diary of Shame [Final] [Banana King]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Night

Nov 7, 2016
You only need 2 guns if you don't get fortification up fast enough. If you can block the first robber with fort 1 then it's more efficient to go fort 2 instead of an extra gun since it doesn't consume a turn buying it and serves the same purpose of stopping the 2nd robber.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
WHAT! I didn't know I needed two guns. One was enough to finish.
And I literally laughed out loud when I finally used it because of one of the comments here. :eazyHype:XDx'D
Well, maybe i used too much turn because I was trying to get all CGs.
I only wasn't able to get 1 or 2(?) its(or both) under the very 1st scene.
edit:
Strange thing is.... I was playing the whole thing for survival and not for fapping.

• Haha
Reactions: lewdviticus

GrimWankDankBro

Jan 31, 2018
In total there are 10 scenes.

1. The girl that gets raped in the introduction
2. When visiting the police station, choosing the red headed guy.
3. When searching the supermarket, selling your body to the robber.
4. Visiting the church (i think 3 times) and confessing each time, then you must confess with your body
5. When visiting the slums, selling your body for food.
6. When visiting the slums, follow the girl to her mommy.
7. *haven't gotten that one*
8. Only able to get if you have the white haired girl with the bandages on her neck accompany you. After the first fortification/burglar comes in, a second man in a white shirt appears. After 2 days, don't give him food and let the white haired girl take the punishment.
9. same as 8, but you take the punishment.
10. You have the white haired girl accompany you, and talked to her for several nights. You then comfort her with your body.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
7. *haven't gotten that one*
Neglect getting revolvers or building fortifications before the first robbery, which will let you choose to submit to the robber that steals your food. No clue if the second robbery attempt can trigger the same event.

Anyway, I've gone through the game, so I now know what the registry expects to have the full gallery unlocked. Either manually add the values yourself or copy and paste entirety of the code behind the spoiler into a text file, rename it so it has the .reg file type, and then run that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, if you're playing the Mac version: I've no clue what you'd have to do to edit your saves. Sorry.

Reactions: GrimWankDankBro

Cynicalmanatee

Oct 12, 2017
This game is hard as hell. Is there any cheats i can use on this?
Game is not too difficult but you can't get all the H-Scenes in one go.

First thing, you need to recruit the blue hair white shirt guy at the police station. Recruit the Purple Hair Fighter Girl at the Mall (Distract her, Note her Skill, Keep talking).

Visit the Slum but refuse the little girl for her food plea.

First objective is to have a surplus of 5 food each night, so end the day at 15 food and 2 sanity. First encounter is the Fat robber, who will take 5 food and rape you for 2 sanity (you cannot sleep with 5 sanity or it is game over).

Talk with Jessica every night until you can "comfort her".

Next you want to get enough material for a gun, while staying around 2 sanity.

The well dressed guy will come and ask for food donations in 2 nights.

The next night is the girl robber, you need to use the gun on her to avoid death.

When the well dressed come back, offer either yourself or Jessica to him (only after comforting Jessica). He said he will come back in another 2 days.

In the mean time, gather another 10 material for the gun, while gathering food. (stay at 2 sanity if you offered Jessica first)

Guy comes back, offer either you or Jessica (whichever one you did not offer the first time).

Game ends with you meeting the well dressed guy before boarding the escape craft. Kill him with the gun for the good end, else you get the bad end.

Takes a few tried but that's basically what you need to do.

Reactions: AlexVN

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Welp after reading some of the comments on this game I think I'll try it out. With what I've seen it seems it suit my fancy

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
uncensored
There's even some unused assets in there, nice. But yeah, seeing the art discrepancy (and knowing now that the weird mouth and eyes overlapping is actually in one scene is actually part of the image and not poor alignment in the engine) makes me feel like this game might've been made with either too many uncoordinated artists or borrowed assets.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
so i trade 10 material fr a gun....she never uses the gun in any situation which i choose "fight"
there are only 2 places it can be used, the 2nd safe-house robber, who wont appear if you have the 2nd fortification fast enough and at the end of the game.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
this game is no hard.

tip:
-rescure jess and damon (the blue shirt guy in prison) to get 2 action point more (u have total 6) and u fine.

-save 20 material to buy gun for 2 scene the thieft and near ending game

-sell yourself for foods and keep crazy <2

Gewalt

Jul 29, 2017
I think the concept is great but it could be way better. The allies really dont do anything much, the girl for example would have killed the other girl at the supermarket with a knife, but if the saveroom gets attacked she does nothing and you get killed. Also it seems like you leave without them at the end.. xD
You cant use the gun to defend yourself at the supermarket for example, encounters are always the same and so on.
And it is pretty much unavoidable rape.

MistahIncognito

Mar 24, 2018
I think the concept is great but it could be way better. The allies really dont do anything much, the girl for example would have killed the other girl at the supermarket with a knife, but if the saveroom gets attacked she does nothing and you get killed. Also it seems like you leave without them at the end.. XD
You cant use the gun to defend yourself at the supermarket for example, encounters are always the same and so on.
And it is pretty much unavoidable rape.
So much unavoidable rape and even more broken english. For those that gets to feeling cheaty you can manipulate the materials, food, and gun returns by editing the scene.json file in play_Data/StreamingAssets/. They've also sloppily misnamed their files. For example: textCh.json is actually the english translation if anyone would like to fix it. But for a very short game it's an interesting concept.

There's four bad ends and one good end.

Xtets

Sep 13, 2018
How exactly do I use the uncensored patch? I have the actual game from DLsite and I've already tried putting the files in different locations, not exactly sure what I'm doing lol thanks in advance.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes