• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'll have to do another thorough check through the map again later, but I believe that's most of them. Apologies on spamming the thread.

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
guys i have done the first 16 quest, isabella is not in the mansion, i meet 2 time the baron daughter, what to do now? please help

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
guys i have done the first 16 quest, isabella is not in the mansion, i meet 2 time the baron daughter, what to do now? please help
Right now there are:

15 Main Quest Completed
1 Side Quest Completed
3 Lockpiking Levels
1 Mansion (second Home)
6 Harem Girls (5 living in the Mansion)
27 Sex Cards
13 Pics
1 Sewer Key with 7 Sewer Entrance
1 Portal Gem - Xmas Event Completed

If there is something in this list missing in your save file, then there is something more needed to do then, if not then is nothing else to do for now.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
anyone knows when next update will be. or when you will get to do the pirate chick. the pirate chick been waiting forever for her.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I done 12 main event,1 no side event also barons daughter all cut scenes.I do Laura and her mother in harem, cindy and Melanie also in harem.I did isabela 3 hidden task.
Q)How to trigger
1)a parcel undelivered
2) goblin heist
3) apprentice herbalist

please slove my problem I am new here.I did all the things except above mentioned 3 nos main event.someboby please help

Jake Randal

Jan 17, 2024
Nobody help here?
Isabella's last quest is the one where you need to use the portal and invis cloak. After that Isabella is done for this update. If you have all the other harem girls in mansion ( there is 5 others Wendy/Laura, Melanie, Alina, and Cindy ) then this update is finished. You now need to buy the red and green portal gem from lindis the angel and go do the christmas update.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Isabella's last quest is the one where you need to use the portal and invis cloak. After that Isabella is done for this update. If you have all the other harem girls in mansion ( there is 5 others Wendy/Laura, Melanie, Alina, and Cindy ) then this update is finished. You now need to buy the red and green portal gem from lindis the angel and go do the christmas update.
I transfer all 5 girls in my harem on my mension.I also do Christmas task.

waldinho10

Aug 14, 2022
Adjusted some sound issues (let me know if sex sounds are too quiet in the new content)
sex sounds need to be 5x louder
the music and the other noises are also way too loud

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes