4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of The Last Goblin v0.5.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.09.2023 (tiny QoL changes)
Is there a way to use other people's save files on the android version?

Reactions: spaceship

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
;-; thanks but that's the real thing idk it's not working? i press enter or no wonder how many times i go it doesn't do anything
You're welcome. Did you get it after you were answered by someone else on here? If not, The bottom rung of the ladder is the key. Just click on it if using a mouse & if using arrow keys, get Kretch to stand on that rung then hit enter. The option to climb up should then pop up.

can you help me? don'y know what to do now, i used the clown key, the girl are in the mansion ( not isabella) where i have to go to have the following quest?
There are 16 quests. 15 main and 1 side. 0.5.2 is complete once they are all done, mansion acquired, sewers unlocked, new sex cards collected via lvl 3 lockpicking set, Priscilla's two story progression scenes are seen, and the girls are in the mansion. Nothing else other than watching Alina's harem scenes.

How do you even get lockpick 3?
Here: #1009

Hey so found the sewer keys but unable to go to the city how can you go back to the city
If you mean just leaving the mansion area itself, just exit on the left side outside. It's up on the plateau.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
What a great update, got stuck a few times and that fire maze drove me crazy but got there in the end, very happy goblin :) :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a way to use other people's save files on the android version?
yes, just like the PC version. have your save file and the index file to go with it.
place both in a folder save within the app's external storage folder (here: Android/data/org.the.last.goblin.the66/files).

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Once you've done the last mission with Alina and gotten the mansion - you can buy the level 3 lock pick
I have already completed the Curious Cat quest with Alina and gotten the reward (sex). Level 3 lockpicking is still not available. I have talked to granny about Alina but she just said to get a good place to live and did not give a quest. Now I am stuck. I cannot find any more quests (missions). I have already seen the 2 scenes with Pricilla and gotten the BJ outside the cave. Where do I get the Goblin Heist quest or any other quests to progress in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: alexanderykevin
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes