QSP Abandoned The Last Guardian [v0.3] [Cerberos87]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
0.3 and it is still completely bugged.... E.g. some locations are not available after the lust and relationship changes (mom, sis, kitchen), elsa at the reception is not selectable at all (after going to her house and casting the spell... Julia's bedroom not accessible... etc...
Too many bugs...

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah game have many bugs and of course the game would be much more interesting if it had video instead of just pictures.

Reactions: krkarr

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
full of bugs at this time, currently stuck @ samantha in the school cant enchant her any where not in the class room nor in the library

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
The problem with the school is that the first level of talk for the character Ms. Tyler has a typo in it. You can find the password for the game by following the steps listed on this website involving converting characters to ASCII codes and then adding 5 in excel, and then go to the tylerschoollvl1 location to change the variable in both places from taylerrel to tylerrel. That allows you to build up relationship with her which should allow for further advancement with the other characters.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I think the basic problem is the mechanics of lust and relationship It is designed so that when you reach x points, the next action will "jump" but nothing works well or it gets stuck or they don't jump or the options of talking and flirting disappear and you can't keep raising the points etc etc and that ends up causing all the errors in the game I think the best thing would be to do a mana bar as in spell for all and that casting the spell needs x points and once it is cast, you do not need to cast it again or keep raising scores or anything and later be able to cast the other to finish submit the girl in question without tables points or anything and that's it I think it would solve a lot of problems (and we would save a lot of grinding during the game by making it more dynamic)

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I think the basic problem is the mechanics of lust and relationship It is designed so that when you reach x points, the next action will "jump" but nothing works well or it gets stuck or they don't jump or the options of talking and flirting disappear and you can't keep raising the points etc etc and that ends up causing all the errors in the game I think the best thing would be to do a mana bar as in spell for all and that casting the spell needs x points and once it is cast, you do not need to cast it again or keep raising scores or anything and later be able to cast the other to finish submit the girl in question without tables points or anything and that's it I think it would solve a lot of problems (and we would save a lot of grinding during the game by making it more dynamic)

It'd be an easy fix, too, if you look at the code. He's got most of the important events listed as something like relation >= 51 AND <=75. Now, that makes sure that the character is wearing the least clothing available for your reputation level... but makes it so that you need to hit the trigger within 2 flirts, and if there's something else that you have to do first (like getting the key to go enchant someone else who you still need to have met), it's easy to softlock yourself.

Of course, there's bigger issues than that with the game... namely that there's nothing really to it, and, to a greater degree than most of these things, you get 99.9999% of the game from just browsing through the images folder and picking your favorite pictures from there.
i really like the time
time 21:60 for example :p
He has every new location and event set so that if the minutes are above 60 or the hours are about 24, it rolls over to the next, but yeah, you do see xx:60 pretty frequently.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
As me and dspeed wrote a few pages back.... this 0.3 should be a "bug fix" release, but it is as much borked as before... sorry but even if I am not a coder... when I see this.... mess... I can really only shake my head in disbelief....

Reactions: Noambonsky

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks kinda good and interesting, but it get bugged a lot, i cant do many things since appear error, or option doesnt show up anymore, or get blocked to raise some status..... maybe someone happened the same? any guess? thanks for any answer...

BTW i hope see more of this, whenever all the Bugs are fixed, and make more clear goals and progress, since its kinda messy follow up all conditions. and it really needs a schedule of the characters that you already meet and develeop some progress to keep tracking,. the Notebook its a cheating option that i found really useless

zorropaul

Jun 30, 2017
The problem with the school is that the first level of talk for the character Ms. Tyler has a typo in it. You can find the password for the game by following the steps listed on this website involving converting characters to ASCII codes and then adding 5 in excel, and then go to the tylerschoollvl1 location to change the variable in both places from taylerrel to tylerrel. That allows you to build up relationship with her which should allow for further advancement with the other characters.
How can we solve the problem?? wait next version??

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes