Unreal Engine Abandoned The Last Legacy [v0.2] [Mensquad]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Inter house".

Yeah, how do you "inter" a house. Better still, how do you actually ENTER it in this game?

"You can protection us in our page in Patreon".

Ehm, yes, but luckily, you can also not protection you.

For FUCK SAKE! If you want to make a game, fucking BUY A DICTIONARY FIRST!

And no, I'm not a native English speaker.

men_squad

Dec 28, 2018
"Inter house".

Yeah, how do you "inter" a house. Better still, how do you actually ENTER it in this game?

"You can protection us in our page in Patreon".

Ehm, yes, but luckily, you can also not protection you.

For FUCK SAKE! If you want to make a game, fucking BUY A DICTIONARY FIRST!

And no, I'm not a native English speaker.
i know my coder guy did this mistakes
we are working on 0.02 and it will be released in ~10 days
and we'll be fixing these problems
thanks for your opinion

Gumm

Sep 21, 2018
I like the poses from this recent pic. he's like "why would you just park in the road like that!"

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
W.. Why are they standing like that in the screenshots staring off into space with soulless eyes?

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
So how much content is in this so far?
None No Sexual Content. Screenshot in previews must be from a Patreon only build. It goes blank screen when you are about to get laid and then restarts at the title screen. Absolute garbage at the moment. Also the Sorry available in next Update stuff stays on the screen entirely too long in addition to the acidic grammar translation. This one needs a shit ton of work to be playable.
-No Sexual Content currently-

Reactions: kodi121

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
None No Sexual Content. Screenshot in previews must be from a Patreon only build. It goes blank screen when you are about to get laid and then restarts at the title screen. Absolute garbage at the moment. Also the Sorry available in next Update stuff stays on the screen entirely too long in addition to the acidic grammar translation. This one needs a shit ton of work to be playable.
I guess ill wait then

men_squad

Dec 28, 2018
we are doing a LOT of work right now and we actually fixed a whole lot of bugs
starting tomorrow we'll be posting new characters and update logs in the patreon
thank you all

men_squad

Dec 28, 2018
it was a bug
but its fixed now

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I don't get the people that are being so harsh on the dev, and I also don't understand the dev because they are relasing a "first release" state of the game with bugs and an empty game.

Being harsh doesn't help with anything guys, it'll most likely discourage the dev team, and for you devs of this game, you shouldn't release anything about a game without putting most of the skills you have into that release version.
By that I mean, put down insteresting things you can promise in it, without bugs and other unpleasant things, with good render.

With just going around and looking into an empty world you can not say this is a "first relase" of anything. Put down some ground rules for your game, schedule and plan the things you will do with this game, so you can put out a professional and good work out in the market.
After these people will look into the "first release" and decide either support or not. Remember "first release" is the first impression that people have about you and that's how you get your support and financial.

Reactions: amilking and CLDꝜ

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
For the house, the "Inter house" thing, you need to approach the orange one and a cut scene should trigger. After that you should meet the cow girl in the barn and then go sleeping in the orange house again. After that you should go all the way down to the cementary which is right past the barn (the thing with the stone walls). Afterthat you are tasked by the her (in the barn) to find a warehouse key in your house (which i cannot find sadly).

Hope this helped!

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
For the house, the "Inter house" thing, you need to approach the orange one and a cut scene should trigger. After that you should meet the cow girl in the barn and then go sleeping in the orange house again. After that you should go all the way down to the cementary which is right past the barn (the thing with the stone walls). Afterthat you are tasked by the her (in the barn) to find a warehouse key in your house (which i cannot find sadly).

Hope this helped!
When you walk up to the orange house, look on the side of the chimney thing. There's sort of a cupboard door. The key is in there. It's all for not though as the game blanks out and exits to the main menu when you go to get laid.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote