Unreal Engine Abandoned The Last Legacy [v0.2] [Mensquad]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
actually we've just finished the second version
im giving it to uploaders
Ok well hopefully this update makes the game work properly. A few people claimed the sex scene in the first draft didn't work, the screen just went white and it exited to the main menu, you said it was fixed, I said it's not, and you stopped replying.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
When i drove the car onto the bridge it flipped and won't respawn or flip back right side up. The sex dialogue with Lucy continues after you end the (censored) scene. When you get the "magic box" and bring it to Stacy she continues to tell you to go get it. For those who can't find Stacy after you go to bed and wake up and go outside, she's deep in the woods to the right when you go out the door, there's nothing hinting this. Tried playing a second time because Stacy kept telling me to do something I had already done, the car goes over the bridge ok if you cross it VERY carefully. Car stopped steering left, hit a tree, flipped. Turns out the car's steering quits working while braking. Car rolls out of driveway if you park outside, you have to put it in the garage which is a pain in the ass since the door is buggy and likes to close while you're passing through it. Desperately needs dialogue skip button. Seems like a frustrating mess that you have to pay for now to get uncensored content, obviously not worth money. Especially since you can't even complete it, because she keeps telling you to get the "magic box" that you already got.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Censored? Really? So you give us one scene in the first build that doesn't even work, called it a "bug," claimed it's fixed when it isn't, ignored messages that it still doesn't work, and in the second build you censor it. Wow.

Reactions: DOM76210

men_squad

Dec 28, 2018
thank,s for feedback....click on link:

(Non-Censored) and.. yeah.. you,r right but My team's tech is not professional.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
thank,s for feedback....click on link:

(Non-Censored) and.. yeah.. you,r right but My team's tech is not professional.
You're right about that. In addition, you would be better off using Google Translate, if you're not English speaking.
If you are, you REALLY need a proof reader.

Not bothering about the spelling guarantees you FAR LESS income on Patreon. It just seems like you don't care.

TLLTeam

Dec 15, 2019
hey guys just in case we had rebuilt this game and you can download the game. Click the link on blow

game link: Our Website:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote