3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
I gonna say I am kinda sad that we don't get the option to screw the guard in the beginning cuz the character used there was from Heavy Object and a character I really liked.

LouEosphorus

Apr 10, 2023
I gonna say I am kinda sad that we don't get the option to screw the guard in the beginning cuz the character used there was from Heavy Object and a character I really liked.
nvm the fact that it was basically like a hypno sex scene we coulda had too adding one more thing to enjoy

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ok i found the parts of the spirit's name GIR and NYN, whats the last one?
EDIT: ...The tv...really??

Last edited:

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
For those still strugging with the 3 Riddles, I've done some exploring and found the answer for them so you can also enjoy the 3 extra girls:

1st Riddle - Orehurst Town
You will find a flame on the right side of the map where your house is located. There, you'll start a quest to unlock Raven, where you need to find a key to the realm where her body is located. The 3 parts are located in Orehurst, one at the trashcans near the truck; the second near the lake, under a bench; and the last one on the top right of the Clocktower map. After that, you'll just need to enter a neighbor's house and you'll be teleported to a hall, leading up to a maze. Get the book on the bottom left side of the maze (Start from the Top Right portal) and then go towards Raven (Start from the Left portal) to warp and ressurrect her.

2nd Riddle - Town N
You will find a flame on the left street which will ask you to uncover its name through 3 different sets of words. The name of the Strange Ghost is SAUGIRNYN, and in order to find it, you'll need to check the 3 objects they mention: A Mundane (Your TV, a SAUsung); a Grand (the grand clocktower GIRan); and one Divine (The name of a statue in Xerek: NYN). By combining all of them, you'll unlock the path and a new girl: Marine

3rd Riddle - Kinaza Forest
You will find a flame on the left path of the 2nd part of the forest maze, leading down towards a clearing. There, it'll give you a riddle where you have to find it in another part of the map. It's located near the lake, a lonely flower under the shade of a pillar on the left. After you interact with it, you'll just need to return to the forest and enter the clearing, where you'll find Raphtalia.

NOTE: It is better to unlock Raven first, since it'll give you access to a Warp skill, which will allow you to teleport quickly to other locations, and therefore skip a lot of the travelling you'll have to make. In order to unlock a new warp, you'll have to find a pedestal with a blue ball on it and interact with them. There's 4 warp spots in total, one in each important map: Xerec, Kinasa Forest, Academy of Light, and Orehurst Town.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
hey, can someone share their save file?
My saves are all buggy, I'm stuck at the end of part 2 but no matter what I do I can't complete it. even in the new saves from me. :cry:
But I'm happy to accept a 100% save status. :sneaky:

Chirrups

Mar 19, 2020
Hello, anyone here has an updated guide? I have resurrected Alex/alice, but now I don't know what I do next because Kinzie doesn't do anything and touching the fire doesn't interact either

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Hello, anyone here has an updated guide? I have resurrected Alex/alice, but now I don't know what I do next because Kinzie doesn't do anything and touching the fire doesn't interact either

Hey, I was able to solve our problem. We've both always been at the wrong altar. You have to go back into the forest, back to the Roine you are waiting for and right at the beginning you can go up to the stars, there is the room with the altar. (see pictures)
After the cutscene you have to go north (to the academy)

However, I'm stuck in a different place now (maybe you can help me with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Hey, I was able to solve our problem. We've both always been at the wrong altar. You have to go back into the forest, back to the Roine you are waiting for and right at the beginning you can go up to the stars, there is the room with the altar. (see pictures)

Anything in particular? I believe the quest walkthrough should be good for that point

mxinqy

Jan 12, 2022

I think this is an oversight by the author, you need to click on the place in front of the statue in picture 4, not the statue.

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Tested the last update but more than half the dialogues are unreadable. The text continue past the textbox and doesn't return to line

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
so vor the peopel with the actor1.png missing Actor1.png here is the origin from 3.0 ;)
p.s dev you schould chek if it is still in the files if yes then the problem is probaply when you uploadet it at least on mega.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes