1.20 star(s) 6 Votes

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Currently 2.5 hours into the third level.
1inch sight radius. No objective marker. No map.

I've walked in circles for literal hours trying to find "The box" after spending 45minutes finding the code after spending half an hour finding the right door...

What a fucking terrible game. Mobile shovelware respects your time more than this game.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I was hoping this would be more akin to Bioasshard Arena with battle sex animations, but going by the comments in this thread, I was foolish to be hopeful.

My god, that game is taking eons to release in full

Reactions: GreatBuddy

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Just downloaded.
I want to enjoy this game but everything around me is pitch black upon starting. Like the game expects you to know how to navigate the darkness. Meanwhile a game like Overgrown: Genesis gives you an idea of who you are in the beginning and there's clear visibility of your starting point. If the whole game is just trying to shoot zombies in the dark and it relies on the darkness to create jumpscares then I might have to pass.

Edit: I checked the game's Steam page and its review status is Very Positive, which is a huge WTF. But I'm sure most of the reviews are just ironic, there's no way a game that's in this state can possibly be Very Positive.

Apr 29, 2018
I was hoping this would be more akin to Bioasshard Arena with battle sex animations, but going by the comments in this thread, I was foolish to be hopeful.

My god, that game is taking eons to release in full
I had no such hope, looked up the developer/publisher on Steam when I first saw it on the store and realized it was the group that shovels out low-effort games on an almost weekly basis.

rea_jak

Mar 17, 2018
This game is trash. Was hoping for something at least somewhat similar to Bioasshard but it's far from it. No combat rape and only GOR for the zombie. The "you are dead" animation we see in the preview is amateurishly animated with no cumshot. I'm not going to bother going further.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2673409

Overview:
"The Last Orgasm" is a daring plunge into a dystopian future where human sexuality has been warped and weaponized. This adult-only first-person shooter combines explicit sexual content with pulse-pounding horror and combat elements, challenging you to face your fears and desires in a world gone mad.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2023-06-03
Developer: Pirates Of The Digital Sea
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English + 28 Others
Voices: English
Other Games: Pirates Of The Digital Sea
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2673460 View attachment 2673461 View attachment 2673410 View attachment 2673411 View attachment 2673412 View attachment 2673413 View attachment 2673414 View attachment 2673415 View attachment 2673416
man this game is absolute crap, where the fuck did that stupid bitch hid her gun??? I've been wandering around the boring dark house for about 12 minutes, and Im completely bored to death... What a generic puzzle piece of trash this game is. Dont bother downloading this shit.

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes