1.20 star(s) 6 Votes

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
this is a very disappointing. after I gather 4 buddhas and take the gun and key. when arrive at police station I can't draw out the gun. walking on the stair having an issues where it just looping. during cutscene I took damage from zombie while I can't do anything.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
For me its just not started when i double click the .exe it says: checking integrity (md5) and nothing happend...win 10 by the way..

lamazypusss

Sep 8, 2020
Requested by pokiller, shared by me

Wasn't worth the money as unlike the other shooter games on here, there isn't any combat rape (game over only) and most of the content are from videos. It's just a boring generic shooter overall with nothing else to show that wasn't done better by others.
bro can you recommend fps any game better than this, I found this game boring as fck

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
It's not bad to play, the weapons are good, and the shooting is enjoyable. However, the sexual content is lacking and feels very unnatural. In short, it's just there for the sake of having it. I do not recommend the game!

Reactions: lucie34 and zoli987

Genesis_One

Aug 25, 2022
After trying to find the code to the box in the dining room for over an hour, I finally found it. And it wasn't in the dining room, it was upstairs in the central control, on a bench to the right of the stairs. And after that the mission marker disappears, so you have to find the box again on your own. I generally try not to do a harsh criticism of a game that probably took a lot of work to make, but I don't recommend this one.

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes