2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
The game has a lot of bugs i can progress with Alice's meditation, with the tutor just calling and nothing happens at level 2 self-control and neighbor: meet Nina at the cafe and nothing happens.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Made an incest patch
version: [v0.023]
feature: Eng only. Makes Alice mc's mother, and changes her age.
pc install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

I get an odd error message. It says certain things are defined BOTH in the .rpy files and the .rpyc files of the i-patch. Deleting either the rpy files or the rpyc files seem to have no effect, since they just pop back into existence as soon as I start the game again. I'm stumped.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's a bug with Lara
if you select send a dick pic before sending her the romantic gift, you get stuck

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I need to know what the error says.
Does it appear when you start the game itself, or when you try to start a new game or load a save?
You may have installed the patch incorrectly, the “scripts” folder should be in the “game” folder.
Or there might be a conflict with old saves.
It is also possible that after the first run when an error appears, you need to run the game again
Ah, I kinda knew I had done something wrong. I originally put the entire "i-patch" folder into the "game" folder.

I just took the "script" folder out there instead and now it works fine, thank you!

Elos

May 18, 2017
I THINK THERE ARE A LOT OF BUGS. HERE IS MY SAVE FOR THE LATEST VERSION. IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO COMPLETE SOME QUESTS, I'LL BE GRATEFUL

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes