zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
I was unaware of that tool. I have been using Thosha's walkthrough for the most part throughout the game. A pin on the main post would be most helpful for newcomers!
EDIT: for peeps too uninterested to brows all 400+ forum pages for any info (or using the search bar)

The walkthrough is good but I always wanted to be able to customize exactly which outcomes I got, even though they ended up pretty close to what he chose in the walkthrough. Circa 2021 I had basically created something similar for myself in excel that went up through Eustrin Final, when I found Fulminato's tool which has the advantage of me being able to save my playthrough choices and then load them into the tool later when there are updates (i've generally come back to TLS every 12-18 months as content is added). This last section has been difficult because all the additions are in equivalent time (eg the final endgame section), so its impossible to have a 'final' plan for how to do the last couple investment cycles, because its not clear which upgrades and threshholds will be necessary in full yet (and surely they will also be relevant to the ending as well).

My last playthrough was in 63.3, so I've got a nice chunk of new stuff to do now. I prefer to do it in big chunks than come back and do 30-60m of play every update, especially now that all the events are in the same 'time block' and its easier to make choices between what order/what resources to invest in them when you know what all the options are.

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
the next update should add the ending. there is some other content pending (for example optional high difficult endgame dungeon)

after ten years sticking with the story made before start the developing i think the dev had earned some good faith about that
TLS clearly benefits a lot from the fact that its creator is also an author

I have not been tracking Sierra's Patreon or the like, is it confirmed that the *next* update will add the finale? If so, I might wait until then to plan out that whole final free period.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Going by the roadmap, now that the harem quests are done, there should be five more major updates: Final Battle I, Final Battle II, Final Optional Dungeon (where we finally get the mystery last harem member that no one has been able to guess), Epilogue, and Postgame.
Good (?) news: I've decided against splitting the final battle into two updates. When TLS 0.74.0 releases, it will be an extra large update resolving the entire battle - the majority of plot threads, the "end of chapter" card, and even one ending of the game

in the last weekly patreon update

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
Do you guys use saves from previous patches to continue playing?
Am I the only weirdo here who can't resist playing this game from the start each damn time?

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Do you guys use saves from previous patches to continue playing?
Am I the only weirdo here who can't resist playing this game from the start each damn time?
Saves can break (happens) when a new version drops (mainly due to maps and scripts changing, sometimes you save in position X, Y, Z and then the map changes and now ya stuck in the wall or smth) so starting a new playthrough is not that uncommon (it does apply to a new playthrough every FEW versions like 1.0 -> 2.0 and so on, each version seems more extreme)

I also start a new save each time the game gets updated (and i actually bother to update it ._.) and i got over 600mb of save files (dont ask) so no, ya aint the only weirdo here. ur just one of em...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I also start a new save each time the game gets updated (and i actually bother to update it ._.) and i got over 600mb of save files (dont ask) so no, ya aint the only weirdo here. ur just one of em...
Glad to know I'm not the only save fanatic out there.

Between all of the H-games I play, I got a gigabite of save files :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Saves can break (happens) when a new version drops (mainly due to maps and scripts changing, sometimes you save in position X, Y, Z and then the map changes and now ya stuck in the wall or smth) so starting a new playthrough is not that uncommon (it does apply to a new playthrough every FEW versions like 1.0 -> 2.0 and so on, each version seems more extreme)

I had to restart a couple of times, because I screwed up some decisions or made wrong investments. But restarting each time for a new update? That's too much for me because Yarra's section in Chapter 2, specifically the Butterfly Hunt on a timer requires multiple reloads for me to get it perfectly and the RPGM engine does not lend it self to be enjoyable or control very well for that section. I have to keep a hard separate save after completing it, to not be stuck on that section.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes