Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
All the orgasmic office objectives are green, including "Report to the 2F office supervisor" so I've no idea what else to do. If I finish Simon's route it goes to Failed Quests. I'll try the save editor and see what I can find I guess.
the quest log it's unreliable for something like this.

the switch for the tasks are
599 P supply line
600 P noble snubbed
603 P etnic complaints
604 P rep order
611 O route
612 O economic
614 O meeting
647 Smuggler caught

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Neranda's affection functions similarly to Janine's, you need to get to the "finale" of their entire nation (do all upgrades and shit) in order for them to be locked

To lock her affection you need to reach 100 points of RP (duh) and get a impregnation scene (you need a certain goddess to join you and you probably need a fuck ton more prep but idk, never had trouble with that part of the game)

I obviously ain't saying much due to how easy this is to achieve and how little there is to say without spoiling the whole questline
and if you somehow got to the damned annoying elf bitch quest (which is in the end of the game) without locking affection of someone who is in chapter 4-5 then ye. skill issue.

i checked mine. its at 98 and already did the quest....

All ya gotta do is follow the walkthrough in the wiki, easy as that, takes minimum IQ of 12 and reading comprehension of a toddler
super easy to say follow the walkthrough when you cant do that because pieces are missing

castorlau

May 5, 2023
the quest log it's unreliable for something like this.

the switch for the tasks are
599 P supply line
600 P noble snubbed
603 P etnic complaints
604 P rep order
611 O route
612 O economic
614 O meeting
647 Smuggler caught
Thanks for the tip. So the ones I missed were supply lines and noble snubbed. Which seems wrong to me since after screwing up the first time I did it all over again following the walkthrough very closely and those two are impossible to miss or fail afaik.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the tip. So the ones I missed were supply lines and noble snubbed. Which seems wrong to me since after screwing up the first time I did it all over again following the walkthrough very closely and those two are impossible to miss or fail afaik.
they are the petition you can solve before day 50. and if you miss the switches mean you don't have done them.
and you said to have done all the things with a day count lower. usualy it's a big red flag for having miss something.
and "very close" isn't even remotely enough. you need "exactly"

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

castorlau

May 5, 2023
they are the petition you can solve before day 50. and if you miss the switches mean you don't have done them.
and you said to have done all the things with a day count lower. usualy it's a big red flag for having miss something.
and "very close" isn't even remotely enough. you need "exactly"
Did it a third time and it worked. Turns out it *is* possible to miss them because they become unavilable after you get the next batch of tasks. Thanks again for your invaluable help.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Did it a third time and it worked. Turns out it *is* possible to miss them because they become unavilable after you get the next batch of tasks. Thanks again for your invaluable help.
fallible and missable are two totally different things.
the first mean you can attempt it, but not beign counted because you fail it.
the second mean you can lose the ability to do it based on specific parameters.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
People seem to think this game will be completed soon. Is it worth waiting till then? Btw I'm here because I loved Crimson Gray; I know this isn't a visual novel, but I'm assuming that if the dev was talented enough to make that, this must also be good.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
People seem to think this game will be completed soon. Is it worth waiting till then? Btw I'm here because I loved Crimson Gray; I know this isn't a visual novel, but I'm assuming that if the dev was talented enough to make that, this must also be good.
Game probably will be "finished" in a few updates (give or take) then there would be "post finished game updates" that fix art and whatnot (QoL stuff mainly) so waiting is a possibility (as it should be finished this year) but it's always worth to play and see what changes with updates.

TLS will be more grindy as at its core its a rpg game (and its made in rpg maker which does not help with that either) so prepare to spend considerably more time (upwards of 100h) on this one.

Since both games are made by Sierra, ofc the game will be good, writing ofc will be way better than any smut ya will find and art is ok (as an artist i find this art style weird but its fine, its just me being picky) and if ya like OLD (think 2000s) rpg's then you should like this one too (check out the wiki if for pretty much any help you would need)

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Game probably will be "finished" in a few updates (give or take) then there would be "post finished game updates" that fix art and whatnot (QoL stuff mainly) so waiting is a possibility (as it should be finished this year) but it's always worth to play and see what changes with updates.

TLS will be more grindy as at its core its a rpg game (and its made in rpg maker which does not help with that either) so prepare to spend considerably more time (upwards of 100h) on this one.

Since both games are made by Sierra, ofc the game will be good, writing ofc will be way better than any smut ya will find and art is ok (as an artist i find this art style weird but its fine, its just me being picky) and if ya like OLD (think 2000s) rpg's then you should like this one too (check out the wiki if for pretty much any help you would need)
Tbh if I don't enjoy the grind I'll just cheat in some extra resources.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
soon is relative, it's 6+ months. with a development time of nearly 10 years, half of a year is nearly nothing.
is worth waiting? depend. old section are very, very rarely changed, if you don't have a good memory perhaps waiting is preferable.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
soon is relative, it's 6+ months. with a development time of nearly 10 years, half of a year is nearly nothing.
is worth waiting? depend. old section are very, very rarely changed, if you don't have a good memory perhaps waiting is preferable.
I don't really need the full final release, I'm just hoping to play a version with endings. Do you reckon that'll be sooner?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
6+ months is for the ending, since we have likely one update(the one being worked on now) for the final battle part 1, then final battle part 2, the final optional dungeon and epilogue. after that postgame and 1.0.0 which will do some reworks, bugfixing and finishing including the artwork
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I don't really need the full final release, I'm just hoping to play a version with endings. Do you reckon that'll be sooner?
that will be the release of the ending for the full final release it's will be next year for sure (the game will be completed when all the scene fave art)

Reactions: BigBlob69

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
dont, the game has some anticheats. I recommend you to play the game for the plot and for the game its actually a very good game

very few in fact.
the only relevant are win unwinnable fights and the requisite for the incubus armor in the deep cache.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I never understand why devs implement anti-cheats in singleplayer games. Just let the player play how they want.
I generally agree, but the penalties here are relatively small and the dev placed them only for very dumb generic cheating (impossibly high level + impossibly high gold + winning impossible fights). I think the dev just wanted to prank people that just "play" rpg games always with a generic trainer on, it is hard to get genuine gameplay feedback from people that just cheat through on their first go.

The game won't do anything if you try cheating by editing the stats of your characters, give them max attack and magic and every fight should be a breeze. There's also a "story mode" mod that allows you to use an item to insta-win fights instead.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017

very few in fact.
the only relevant are win unwinnable fights and the requisite for the incubus armor in the deep cache.
What about when you buy things that you shouldnt with Pron? I remember some checks that makes the game harder or gives you less bonuses if your level is too high for example

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I never understand why devs implement anti-cheats in singleplayer games. Just let the player play how they want.
balancing a game it's a part of the developing process. cheating simply destroy that. it's like build something and someone destroying it with a mace.

i agree with you, but can understand why developer want implement anti cheat system. obv beign obessisve against cheating in a single player it's just sad

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes