old chicken

Apr 17, 2021
im stuck on the final destiny fight too because it keeps healing itself back to full when I bring it down to like 1/3 HP, it happened twice before I got wiped
also why hasn't this game been updated on the front page yet lol

Last edited:

dimenos233

Jan 15, 2022
Gotta ask, final fight against the wheel. Anyone got any idea how to go against it? The stacking % of stats just makes anything after second turn impossible as it dumps a 12k nuke and instakills a party member.
I passed on the first try with the team Simon-107 level,Carina-110 level,Ginasta-116 level,Lilith-106 level.

Two phases I passed without any problems at all, and the third phase is essentially a battle with the same Anak, only the abilities have different names, but the effect is the same.

At the moment, Destiny buffs itself I debuffed with Ginasta and Lilith's abilify.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
TLS 0.74.7 has been made public yesterday and is available on Sierra's blog.

I assume someone will update this thread.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Yes

It will be soon
Sierra Lee wrote on Discord that she's not quite done with this, even beyond the next update.

"SierraLeeYesterday at 10:55 PM
The game will one day end, but it won't be so abrupt a goodbye. Please look forward to future updates about the later content that will feature the characters and world."

Beyond the end-game optional dungeon there's post-game updates planned. Plus more art to come and such. Hell of a fun yet very big game.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
open the blog or the wiki and read the release note it's to hard to do?

the whole game can take 120-150hs. but depend on your reading speed.
I did check his patreon post

and blogspot

even steam

Is it hard to be helpful?

Reactions: hickdx3

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
This update adds the final boss! That makes it quite a big deal, even if extra post-game content, art, and a special dungeon (and likely other stuff) are still to come.

Its not 1.0, but you get to see the core story from start to finish now. After 10 frigging years!

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
This update adds the final boss! That makes it quite a big deal, even if extra post-game content, art, and a special dungeon (and likely other stuff) are still to come.

Its not 1.0, but you get to see the core story from start to finish now. After 10 frigging years!
Ohh that what he meant by the final battle, thanks dude.

Reactions: Valamyr

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I did check his patreon post

and blogspot

even steam

Is it hard to be helpful?
Literary from 74.0 update from steam and Blog

- The final battle.

that is the update notes
.1 to.6 all have minor update notes

because it is the final battle, including the endings (just leaving final optional dungeon that happens before said final battle, epilogue and post game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arabi1 and Ssato243
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes