AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Does Nalili need a high Magic score? Or am I okay tanking it?
Nah, she has only one skill that uses mag (her nasturbation), and that has a piss poor ratio. go full bruiser on her, she is pretty damn awesome with a combination of single and aoe phys. dmg moves, and a couple of lust dmg nukes, one of them can potentially oneshot, and the other one is a vamp spell. plus she self buffs with said masturbation, she's pretty much a vamp fighter. Once again, MAG is almost useless on her.

Reactions: congamensch

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Ah, so she doesn't use MAG instead of ATK when she uses her Lust attacks, or when she uses Sexual Aegis? Cool, thanks!
that skill only switch the type of dmg from physical to sex, doesn't change the other skill. (and buff a little 10% atk, def and agi and grant immunity to sex-status and sexbind)

Last edited:

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I don't think anyone here's a paying customer, lol. That said, it's coming out in two days- we've waited more than a month for the new update, we can wait two more, right? :cool:
It is quite mandatory that I be a toxic scumbag that is locked out by a pay gate which I do not endorse!

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
TLS 0.45.2 Public Release

New update is here, finishing up the chapter!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.45.0
- End of chapter and interlude.
- Two new scenes.
- Last investment/research cycle of this chapter.

TLS 0.45.1
- For once, I think there were no true bug fixes. Some improvements and minor graphic things, though.
- Lots of new dialogue.

TLS 0.45.2
- Minor touchup.

This update is your last chance to explore the world and invest, plus a few fun scenes. Steam update will be live just a little later. Hope you enjoy. ^-^

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
This got greenlit to Steam? Wow nice...

I keep not playing this game (haven't touched it sine my last post) because I'm exploring if I can Livestream it on Twitch. I've worried about getting strikes for sexual content but I've seen people livestream worse games on Twitch before. I need to ask on the forum or something.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Been a long while since I've played this, long enough that I'll have to devote the time to a full replay when I have a free weekend.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
This got greenlit to Steam? Wow nice...

I keep not playing this game (haven't touched it sine my last post) because I'm exploring if I can Livestream it on Twitch. I've worried about getting strikes for sexual content but I've seen people livestream worse games on Twitch before. I need to ask on the forum or something.
Right now the only sex scenes are pixels and text. I'd think you'd be fine, but that's my opinion.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! I have a few questions for anyone who is kind enough to answer :) How much content is in the game (sex wise)? Are the scenes repeatable? Is there NTR content? Are the sex scenes explicit? The comment above mine says its only pixels so I am confused. Anyway thanks in advance for the response :)

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
There's a ton of scenes, and they're all replayable after a certain point in the game. No NTR content, but some of the women in the harem (mostly the succubi) occasionally have consensual sex outside it. The MC isn't possessive and is generally aware of it happening; in the one or two times he wasn't told beforehand, it was women only. Scenes are explicit, but text only right now. In future version SL is working on getting art for them.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi! I have a few questions for anyone who is kind enough to answer :) How much content is in the game (sex wise)? Are the scenes repeatable? Is there NTR content? Are the sex scenes explicit? The comment above mine says its only pixels so I am confused. Anyway thanks in advance for the response :)
Last I played, its all very detailed walls of text, and occasional erotic rpg maker bobing against each other suggestively. Although sometime ago the dev sierra lee mentioned she found someone she might use to draw actual art for the game. Anyone know if anything more came of that then plans? I didn't see anything mentioned in the game blog.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
It hasn't come up on the blog but there are patreon only posts of art batches. I can't see them as I'm not a patron, but iirc she's gotten two batches of art done so far. I don't know how many CGs each batch contains.

Reactions: acewinz

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Last I played, its all very detailed walls of text, and occasional erotic rpg maker bobing against each other suggestively. Although sometime ago the dev sierra lee mentioned she found someone she might use to draw actual art for the game. Anyone know if anything more came of that then plans? I didn't see anything mentioned in the game blog.
Good to know, thanks for the info!

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
>The Last Sovereign is a game that twists your expectations for adult games, while fully embracing a reconstruction of some familiar old tropes to provide a lot of fun, sexy content.

Look, can i get my dick wet or not?

Edit: Answered my own question, not a single god damn sex scene, only dialogue

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes