congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
is it worth playing this game for smut scenes? Or its game more about story??
Oh, DEFINITELY more about the story. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of smut, but there's a lot more story stuff. Think of it like The Witcher or Cyberpunk, or the movie Basic Instinct- sure there's sex, and it's hot, but if you're in just for the spicy bits you might be disappointed.

Or, y'know, just have fun playing the game first time around, without psychotically hyperfixating on every perfect variable... And have fun the second time around by optimizing within the fun and fair confines of the game, that allow you to ace practically every section in the game, with the best results, by planning ahead, WITHOUT ever having to use a cheat.
If you have the capability to do the most amount of good, you have the responsibility to do the most amount of good, and therefore cheating myself a billion ProN isn't cheating, it's perfectly moral and 126% ethical! :p

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
If you have the capability to do the most amount of good, you have the responsibility to do the most amount of good, and therefore cheating myself a billion ProN isn't cheating, it's perfectly moral and 126% ethical! :p
It's not cheating, it's using the power and ruthlessness of the Doomking to force people to make donation to their king in exchange for protection from totally not their arsonist.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

WhyAmIHere_ImAGod

Feb 5, 2023
Anyone know good rpgm games where you get to fuck after winning, kind of like when you play as a girl and if you lose a fight you get fucked, are there any good ones where you're the one winning, and fucking.

Tabali

May 20, 2024
Hoi.
I would like to have access to the pictures to "repaint" them to my gusto. But I cannot decrypt since there is no System.json to find, as well no pictures (these rpgmvp's neither). Anyone want to give me a hint?

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hoi.
I would like to have access to the pictures to "repaint" them to my gusto. But I cannot decrypt since there is no System.json to find, as well no pictures (these rpgmvp's neither). Anyone want to give me a hint?
It is a VX ace game, an older engine. Look for a "rpgm vx ace decrypter" instead of a "rpgm mv decrypter".

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hoi.
What are your repaint plans???

I’d be excited to see any art touch-ups or alt art for the game since as amazing as the game is the existent CG art is a bit middling.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes