Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Ginasta's like level 80 and her fighting skills at the Lustlord's tower base are nothing to brag about?! She only has like 3 special fighting moves. I kinda expected better. :unsure:

Reactions: Maizemallard

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
Ginasta's like level 80 and her fighting skills at the Lustlord's tower base are nothing to brag about?! She only has like 3 special fighting moves. I kinda expected better. :unsure:
she's powerful before because she got power from being a Tower entity (or something like that).
I forgot what entity its exactly, like Lilith being the Chaos being of Tower plane.
When she realized she's just a cog in a larger machine, she lose her Tower power and became what we see currently.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks you both, catal010 & Fulminato.
As this mechanism Ben used before ? Selecting over on descriptive tile ?
First part of that gathering is good as usual, wonder what event the MC company is going to present..

Ginasta, indeed, she is quite beneath the others even if they don't progress since a bit, guess coding skills retrofit for all the combat girls would be quite something.
That said, reason would need a basis, like tower exploration and research done ?
So far its fine even if quite some character have a lot of skills.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
no pregnancy ? it will great if you add pregnancy in the game it's match perfectly with Incest :D
As in givinig birth to deformed inbreeds ?! I like incest but when you add pregnancy thats were you lose me.
A question if i may i like group sex and not just ffm is there content where the girls are getting done by multiple men or is this game just an other harrem fest.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
A question if i may i like group sex and not just ffm is there content where the girls are getting done by multiple men
Not really; two scenes come to mind, and there might be one or two more, but most of the sex scenes are one-on-one affairs.

Sep 3, 2020
I hate to sound elitist, but you come off as a bit... stupid.
If you dislike the protagonist, find the introduction lengthy and wordy, need instant gratification and comprehend english at the level which you have demonstrated, then this game probably isn't for you.
so yo utelling me is a big shit the game with tat answer ty

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
so yo utelling me is a big shit the game with tat answer ty
I'm sure he's just utterly devastated that your opinion of the game is so low. I know I am, finding out that you think "is a big shit the game" has completely ruined my entire week, nay my entire month! September will have no joy in it for me now that 'What do i do lelele' has passed judgment upon our beloved game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hate to sound elitist, but you come off as a bit... stupid.
If you dislike the protagonist, find the introduction lengthy and wordy, need instant gratification and comprehend english at the level which you have demonstrated, then this game probably isn't for you.
I'm sure he's just utterly devastated that your opinion of the game is so low. I know I am, finding out that you think "is a big shit the game" has completely ruined my entire week, nay my entire month! September will have no joy in it for me now that 'What do i do lelele' has passed judgment upon our beloved game.
Look at his username and join date... If he's not a troll, then he had a friend/family member fill in his details and they're trolling him.

Reactions: DougTheC and Reij

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Troll? No, he's a teenager, probably around 14, who thinks spelling words correctly on the internet is for chumps and is too perpetually horny to see any reason an h-game would force him to go more than 20 minutes without seeing a naughty pic. We've all been there (hell even today sometimes that kind of game is what I'm in the mood for), TLS is just not for him. I only mocked him over it because he was an ass.

chaosthrowaway

Jun 24, 2020
so is the office orgy scene bugged? this whole orgasmic empire bit is really hard to fully complete if it's even possible in the time limit, but I've only gotten this scene once out of 4 attempts. do you have to do some of the first floor office work before getting Nalili? I noticed in the playthrough where I got the orgy they put out a second round of work there.
To complete everything in the orgasmic empire you need to skip any unnecessary sparring, skip the slime area, and skip stuff like the kitchen job right?

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
It is possible to complete everything that matters in the Orgasmic Empire section, including the office orgy scene. It requires you to follow the walkthrough exactly and also do well in certain earlier parts of Chapter 2. Even Sierra's admitted it's kinda bs.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
so is the office orgy scene bugged? this whole orgasmic empire bit is really hard to fully complete if it's even possible in the time limit, but I've only gotten this scene once out of 4 attempts. do you have to do some of the first floor office work before getting Nalili? I noticed in the playthrough where I got the orgy they put out a second round of work there.
To complete everything in the orgasmic empire you need to skip any unnecessary sparring, skip the slime area, and skip stuff like the kitchen job right?
If you want someone to tell you how to get a full complete the wiki has a guide.

If you just want to know if some things are just inefficient time wasters, then yes. The kitchen job gets you a decent healing item, but that's hardly worth it. The slimes don't unlock anything and are garbage. Sparring increases some variables, but there are other things that do the same and for the most part those variables are just for unlocking other options to take during Simon's Path and don't carry through to the rest of the game.

The guide finishes everything important with 6 days left.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the time take by some tasks change based on hidden stats (social and economy), the first two "succubus topic" in the library take only one day if you ask "books" to Chaya, two otherwise.

for unlock office orgy you need to complete the 3 tasks in the office 2F, the four in the 1F (2 before day 50, 2 after that), having finish the "lamia subquest" and stop the smuggler. one of task in the second "batch" can be falied (the "orgy orders" petition) you succeded if your social score is 5+ OR you have done lexande traning and read all the topic in palace library.

said this, yes slime clearing should be avoided, slimes don't give you xp, a very few Sx and some unsellable consumables (they are identical of tier 1 potions). same for the kitchen and training palace armory [not the sparring yard].

Last edited:

chaosthrowaway

Jun 24, 2020
managed to complete the orgasmic empire bit without following the guide. a few of the choices went against my instincts. weird that the length of your stay varies between 90 and 105 days. thanks for the help guys.
so far that's my favorite part of the game. the only time I've seen a legitimate training arc in a game.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes