BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
what dev logs in both the blog and the most recent changelog for this update it mentions that this update in not the end of the war update or that the next update will be the one to end it

Yes. I Guess you're right. I did not remember everything but what I read at the time led me to believe that, so, that is what I remembered. But I did say that I enjoyed it. This update ended in a minor conclusion after many battles discussions and events meaningful to the story. I'm Byast in this because the previous update ended (I believe) Just after the Airships Battle -> After reaching The Godess of Magic (Battle or no Battle with the LoB), with exciting music still "Blasting"...

So,,,,,,,,,,, Yeah. I'm still interested in the game. After playing many of the RPGM games out there I can say for certain that, This one is A Valuable Gem among a sea of pebbles. ;-) :)

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
If you mean the cg roll in the OP, its one of the 5 prostitutes in the stineford brothel before it gets shut down.
Huh.. I Guess I did not remember. Only used it a few times when I was learning the game because it was nao worth it to lose points with Aka. I now use an editor to achieve "My Optimum Game Experience" (Messed up a few times and had to replay from hours back but I've learned :) )

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone put together an investment table for each chapter that recognizes the maximum earning potential? I'm especially interested in how to invest Simon's initial $80,000 in Yihilin (e.g. $25,000 to Megail or $20,000 to Premium Steel?) Thanks.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone put together an investment table for each chapter that recognizes the maximum earning potential? I'm especially interested in how to invest Simon's initial $80,000 in Yihilin (e.g. $25,000 to Megail or $20,000 to Premium Steel?) Thanks.

or
Google Tosha’s playthrough.
Both are quite extensive.

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
>>Message For Developer<<

I could not complete "Puzzle3" as it's called in the files. The Crystal Block, blocking the path to the last section does not go away no matter what I do. I tried making the game think that I completed the puzzle but the crystal block was still there :-( ;

Could not find a way to defeat the "Stone Knight". No weapon, skill, magic or sex skill could do anything to damage it.
I tried many times and one last time after collecting all skills/spells (I believe) and before moving on to the end of update.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021

I could not complete "Puzzle3" as it's called in the files. The Crystal Block, blocking the path to the last section does not go away no matter what I do. I tried making the game think that I completed the puzzle but the crystal block was still there :-( ;

Could not find a way to defeat the "Stone Knight". No weapon, skill, magic or sex skill could do anything to damage it.
I tried many times and one last time after collecting all skills/spells (I believe) and before moving on to the end of update.
SL doesn’t browse F95.
Could you send a screenshot of the said puzzle ? This one doesn’t ring a bell.

Transcending strike will OS the stone knight.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I'm assuming you mean this.

And the Stone Guardian is killed with Transcendent Strike.

Reactions: BANicoale

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Check out the on the wiki. That might help.

Check the section for the answer to getting rid of the crystal block :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Do you really gain that much to justify funding the sanitation mages in Ardoheim for 100,000 Pron?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Do you really gain that much to justify funding the sanitation mages in Ardoheim for 100,000 Pron?
If done in chapter 2 it helps you to get the best result in an event later in the game, it is not mandatory but the alternatives are harder (either making a different political alliance that most consider sub-optimal, or taking a 1.5 million ProN investment earlier than you'd want to).

The benefits of the best result of the event itself over the second best results are a different switch being set, better country score for some countries, and a total of 375k ProN discount in some other investments. It seems worthwhile unless someone figures out a solid way of doing one of the alternatives.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If done in chapter 2 it helps you to get the best result in an event later in the game, it is not mandatory but the alternatives are harder (either making a different political alliance that most consider sub-optimal, or taking a 1.5 million ProN investment earlier than you'd want to).

The benefits of the best result of the event itself over the second best results are a different switch being set, better country score for some countries, and a total of 375k ProN discount in some other investments. It seems worthwhile unless someone figures out a solid way of doing one of the alternatives.
Thanks, I'm pressed for cash and would only have 10,000 Pron for the Order of Silence (instead of 50,000), if I funded the sanitation mages.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
How important is it to max out Qum's affection prior to Yarra's route? Got her at 95 cause I missed out on the RP from brothel.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Been awhile since my last playthrough. Is this game no longer text only? How many images in here already?
The game has images now, there's a couple of joke drawings in the prologue, but after that it has all the images for chapter 1 and half of chapter 2, after that most images for the scenes are still being made, but there are a few arbitrary scenes here and there because the dev wanted to get at least 1 picture for each of the main women in the game instead of doing it purely chronologically.
How important is it to max out Qum's affection prior to Yarra's route? Got her at 95 cause I missed out on the RP from brothel.
Not too important, not having her maxed for the gathering will likely mean you won't get an extra 2 days during Simon's route from the Empress' mood, but if everything else has been optimized then those 2 extra days are usually used just getting a pittance of extra EXP on Nalili. Qum won't go along with all the scenes she can normally tag along with during Yarra's route, so try to prioritize the ones that give more benefits (i.e, the favor for Fheliel).

The only important thing is getting Qum to be maxed by the start of chapter 3, but that should happen in an optimized save even if you missed those 5 extra RP from refusing the brothel offer.

Reactions: Zeph3r

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
The game has images now, there's a couple of joke drawings in the prologue, but after that it has all the images for chapter 1 and half of chapter 2, after that most images for the scenes are still being made, but there are a few arbitrary scenes here and there because the dev wanted to get at least 1 picture for each of the main women in the game instead of doing it purely chronologically.

Not too important, not having her maxed for the gathering will likely mean you won't get an extra 2 days during Simon's route from the Empress' mood, but if everything else has been optimized then those 2 extra days are usually used just getting a pittance of extra EXP on Nalili. Qum won't go along with all the scenes she can normally tag along with during Yarra's route, so try to prioritize the ones that give more benefits (i.e, the favor for Fheliel).

The only important thing is getting Qum to be maxed by the start of chapter 3, but that should happen in an optimized save even if you missed those 5 extra RP from refusing the brothel offer.
Thanks a lot for the info! I was trying to go for a min/max run with all secrets discovered, didn't realize I'd need to do the brothel rejection to max out Qum beforehand.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes