daniyal235

Feb 19, 2020
At the end of Chapter 1 there is a message from dev that there may not be CG of some scenes later on. So there will be CG of some scenes later on or no CG after chapter 1?

May 14, 2020
At the end of Chapter 1 there is a message from dev that there may not be CG of some scenes later on. So there will be CG of some scenes later on or no CG after chapter 1?
Some, not all. Its not in order so you might get just text and a cg a scene after. I think the aim was at least 1 cg per character or something but I'm not sure.

But honestly once you get a bit further into the game the story will keep you there, a good chance you won't care a whole lot about the cg's. At least that's how it is for me.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I started a new game and can't beat Ginasta the first time we have to fight her in Yihilin. Who should I choose for my team, and how to buff her from fully recharging? I'm going through mana like crazy. Thanks.

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Could anyone help me. I'm having trouble with this error. I'm using the RTP Version and this error pops up when I try to go to the city in the Orgasm Empire.

135:Yanfly System Options:1286:in `bgm_play': No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/Orgasmic Empire, Errno::ENOENT
from 135:Yanfly System Options:1286:in `play'
from 031:Game_Map:328:in `autoplay'
from 122:Autosave:80:in `perform_transfer'
from 147:Fog:279:in `perform_transfer'
from 171: Decanter: Saved Parties:437:in `perform_transfer'
from 102:Scene_Map:205:in `perform_transfer'
from 102:Scene_Map:167:in `update_transfer_player'
from 102:Scene_Map:79:in `update_scene'
from 149:Quest Journal:4078:in `update_scene'
from 102:Scene_Map:66:in `update'
from 100:Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from 006:SceneManager:23:in `run'
from 191:Main:8:in `block in <main>'
from 191:Main:8:in `call'
from 191:Main:8:in `rgss_main'
from 191:Main:8:in `<main>'
from ruby:in `eval'

May 14, 2020
Could anyone help me. I'm having trouble with this error. I'm using the RTP Version and this error pops up when I try to go to the city in the Orgasm Empire.

135:Yanfly System Options:1286:in `bgm_play': No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/Orgasmic Empire, Errno::ENOENT
from 135:Yanfly System Options:1286:in `play'
from 031:Game_Map:328:in `autoplay'
from 122:Autosave:80:in `perform_transfer'
from 147:Fog:279:in `perform_transfer'
from 171: Decanter: Saved Parties:437:in `perform_transfer'
from 102:Scene_Map:205:in `perform_transfer'
from 102:Scene_Map:167:in `update_transfer_player'
from 102:Scene_Map:79:in `update_scene'
from 149:Quest Journal:4078:in `update_scene'
from 102:Scene_Map:66:in `update'
from 100:Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from 006:SceneManager:23:in `run'
from 191:Main:8:in `block in <main>'
from 191:Main:8:in `call'
from 191:Main:8:in `rgss_main'
from 191:Main:8:in `<main>'
from ruby:in `eval'

What is 'the RTP version'? As far as I know this game has just 1 version.

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
Ok. So I played trough the game agan start to end of this update hoping that it would have a "Conclusion to the Latest Chapter" like it says in the Dev Logs. I Enjoyed playing trough what's available of the last chapter "BUT" it's actually Not Finished Yet.

At least this time it's updated up to the end of a phase of chaper. Not Like the last time when, the update ended Mid Battle...
Looking forward for more when possible. <THANK YOU>

P.S. Who is the Red Haired Cat Girl in that picture? Played trough the game many times and never seen that CG.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Ok. So I played trough the game agan start to end of this update hoping that it would have a "Conclusion to the Latest Chapter" like it says in the Dev Logs. I Enjoyed playing trough what's available of the last chapter "BUT" it's actually Not Finished Yet.

At least this time it's updated up to the end of a phase of chaper. Not Like the last time when, the update ended Mid Battle...
Looking forward for more when possible. <THANK YOU>

P.S. Who is the Red Haired Cat Girl in that picture? Played trough the game many times and never seen that CG.
If you mean the cg roll in the OP, its one of the 5 prostitutes in the stineford brothel before it gets shut down.

Reactions: BANicoale

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
what dev logs in both the blog and the most recent changelog for this update it mentions that this update in not the end of the war update or that the next update will be the one to end it

Though this isn't quite the update I originally intended, I think it's the right update for moving the story forward. Instead of trying to tackle all of the remainder of the Incubus War in one update, I focused on a discrete section this time and will conclude everything in 0.59.0
I still want to finish up this war event soon, but I am feeling fatigued. I need to take at least a little time to do other things, such as preparing the final version of Once Ever After for its release early next year. Other work has also fallen by the wayside a bit, so I hope to catch up on my life overall.

There's another sequence of major plot reveals coming up, but meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this game-play heavy challenge!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
When and how do you buy the Ardoheim Magic Trade? I just gave Megail $25,000 from the original $80,000. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes