manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Qstion about which option whould be best ether give Dari's looks back or sexuality.
View attachment 1451289
the 2 choice i only unders topchoice but that only her looks i believe
and bottom option is to i believe restore her sexuality
but i am not sure
who choice what and whats the exact outcome
Both choices restore her sexuality, the choice is mostly there just for cosmetic preference.

I think restoring her human appearance might imply she loses some of her unperson powers (extra resilience and super strong sharp teeth), but I think those things won't really matter to the story.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Qstion about which option whould be best ether give Dari's looks back or sexuality.
View attachment 1451289
but i am not sure
Both restore the sexuality. It's just if you prefer Green skinned sharp teethed Dari, or normal Dari.
The sex scene also changes. Normal is a 69, and unwoman is cowgirl.
I picked normal Dari. After the shit she went through, she deserves to look normal at least.
(Don't know if the change will have an impact in the future)

Natsuxxx27

Jul 4, 2021
I cant see my memories with reflect in the new version "when i reach back, i feel nothing. I can no longer dwell within those memories" any solution to this?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I cant see my memories with reflect in the new version "when i reach back, i feel nothing. I can no longer dwell within those memories" any solution to this?
If it is happening to you in the IK prison while Simon's alone, then that's just part of the atmosphere. If it's happening to you not there, it's a bug.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 1451289
but i am not sure
Dari requires slightly less RP to join the harem if she's human-form(80 vs 85), and there's like one check that's easier in the weird edge-case that she's human-form but hasn't joined the harem. Overall it doesn't matter at all gameplay-wise as she's very likely to be around max by then unless you've been ignoring unperson issues or really put off researching her condition

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Casan0va

Sep 18, 2021
Is it possible to play this on android? I tried using joiplay but it says the game is not supported but i see other people saying that it works on them.

Kiddok25

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, so that's what that weird Incubus War check meant. I didn't even think that was possible.
It is absurdly unlikely but possible, either by completely fucking up the initial unperson investigation(which is where most of Dari's RP comes from) or just never talking to Dari after curing her.

The IW is weird like that. There's a check for if Yarra isn't maxed which is ridiculous, but I do like how maxing affection has game-long benefits.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It is absurdly unlikely but possible, either by completely fucking up the initial unperson investigation(which is where most of Dari's RP comes from) or just never talking to Dari after curing her.

The IW is weird like that. There's a check for if Yarra isn't maxed which is ridiculous, but I do like how maxing affection has game-long benefits.
Checks like that are probably for people who try to do the WORST optimized runs, on purpose as a fun challenge. I remember that someone once posted a picture showing they managed to get a negative orc army size.

Reactions: Sotman

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Is it possible to play this on android? I tried using joiplay but it says the game is not supported but i see other people saying that it works on them.
Yep I'm doing it and it works fine.
- after you download the .exe, convert it to .zip
- download ZArchiver from the app store and extract the .zip
- use JoiPlay to run the newly extracted game

Reactions: Casan0va

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Yep I'm doing it and it works fine.
- after you download the .exe, convert it to .zip
- download ZArchiver from the app store and extract the .zip
- use JoiPlay to run the newly extracted game
For some reason it doesn't show all the images.

PersonalFan

May 12, 2018
Why relationship with Robin is not optional? If author of this game can see this message maybe you can consider it optional because this is wrong, it is not just some perverted incest fantasy, after all the story you feel character as your daughter and it is WRONG to fuck your relative!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why relationship with Robin is not optional? If author of this game can see this message maybe you can consider it optional because this is wrong, it is not just some perverted incest fantasy, after all the story you feel character as your daughter and it is WRONG to fuck your relative!
Then pay attention to the tagged content, where incest is clearly marked.
You literally have nobody to blame but yourself.

Reactions: Hung Gen and Onahoe

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the relation simon-robin is absolutely required for the story, in at least two different moment. and the game was tagged "incest" since ages...

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
1. They're not blood relatives.

2.How did you even manage to make it that far in the story? There are many mentions of how succubus society considers incest to be good and proper parenting and there is even a ACTUAL incest scene between a mother and daughter. (i.e. the only reason the tag is accurate)

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes