DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have to say, I'm not really having fun with this update. At first I thought it was just like, a chance to replay the early stages of an RPG with low stats and all that, but deeper into it I see that this is actually a very, very extended puzzle section. Having to use the exact equipment with the exact skills in the exact order to get through so many of these fights. With constant dying on the way every time you fuck up. I feel like there has to be a mode of RPG design that doesn't make you choose between 'see the Game Over screen thirty times' and 'wait until someone updates the guide to outline all the steps'.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I mean there is the easy mode items for that but otherwise this is meant to be an area that is trying to break Simon/player and you do generally have more than one option for most fights also generally you can escape unless one shot

Reactions: Waxer

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Have some trouble with the Investments and wanted to ask if someone has a list with a good outcome?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Have some trouble with the Investments and wanted to ask if someone has a list with a good outcome?

I have to say, I'm not really having fun with this update. At first I thought it was just like, a chance to replay the early stages of an RPG with low stats and all that, but deeper into it I see that this is actually a very, very extended puzzle section. Having to use the exact equipment with the exact skills in the exact order to get through so many of these fights. With constant dying on the way every time you fuck up. I feel like there has to be a mode of RPG design that doesn't make you choose between 'see the Game Over screen thirty times' and 'wait until someone updates the guide to outline all the steps'.
you can run from nearly all the fights, and got a skill to return to the healing point. few extra healing point single use in some dungeon.

the real pain in the ass is discover the element any enemy is weak to. for your protection you had two option, DEF or MDF, when you have a few item try boost one and see how much damage you suffer, try the other configuration and plan accordly. often the name of the attack the enemies use is a big hint.

is far from perfect, but your post was right for the *.0 release, not the *.3

for a guide: is done with the .1/.2 the ony change of note is the last two boss in the final lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taureum

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
for a guide: is done with the .1/.2 the ony change of note is the last two boss in the final lock.
The last few bosses in the lock is where I'm stuck. I get a few turns in and the dude hits me for about 400k damage...he doesn't stun, he doesn't silence, and I don't see any way of dealing enough damage to kill him in a couple of turns. What's the trick?

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
The last few bosses in the lock is where I'm stuck. I get a few turns in and the dude hits me for about 400k damage...he doesn't stun, he doesn't silence, and I don't see any way of dealing enough damage to kill him in a couple of turns. What's the trick?
What boss do you have trouble with? Generally with the 58.3 update the most notable changes in the strats are the two final bosses. The others you can breeze through with the right equiments.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The third one, Primordial Pool who drains your SP at the start of the fight. The guide doesn't mention anything about 1-hit kills so I assume that's the new change.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The third one, Primordial Pool who drains your SP at the start of the fight. The guide doesn't mention anything about 1-hit kills so I assume that's the new change.
He will do that if you have any mana left, so don't drink any potions. Just use the pure sexual strike to kill him.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Don't drink any MP potions to be exact. I assume everyone would use at least 1 Fat Root in the fight.
You can eek by without as long as you bring the right gear. I used, Empress Blade, Neranda's shield, beloved helm, golden armor, and pickaxe charm.

But you are right, health roots are fine, just don't use anything to increase mana.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
if you read the attack name is "punish mana"...

Don't drink any MP potions to be exact. I assume everyone would use at least 1 Fat Root in the fight.
as Waxer said, with the right gear you can win using only sexual strike/attack.

Reactions: Goi and Waxer

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Damn this game is over 5 years in the building how much content does it have ?
It is currently halfway through the 5th and final chapter of the game.

Gameplay is easily 60+ hours if you're even a bit of a completionist with RPGs.

In terms of erotic content I haven't counted but I think the game has around 200 sex scenes, the dev only managed to acquire an artist late in development so the erotic scenes currently only have complete art up to the halfway point of the 2nd chapter, but the plan is to get art for all the scenes in the game over time.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
It is currently halfway through the 5th and final chapter of the game.

Gameplay is easily 60+ hours if you're even a bit of a completionist with RPGs.

In terms of erotic content I haven't counted but I think the game has around 200 sex scenes, the dev only managed to acquire an artist late in development so the erotic scenes currently only have complete art up to the halfway point of the 2nd chapter, but the plan is to get art for all the scenes in the game over time.
Thanks for enlighten me, 200 scenes is weak for such a long dev time even if its handdrawn

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So what kind of tf this game has?
In terms of physical transformations, I guess the MC can shapeshift his cock and spawn shadowy tentacles, one of the characters goes through a permanent transformation that changes her skin tone, another character has a "true demon" form and a "human-looking" form, another character has a magically enhanced form that changes her hair color and gives her bigger boobs, and a couple of the succubi characters can become futanari temporarly through magic.

In terms of mental transformations, a few characters get their minds altered permanently and the player gets to have some input with two of them.

I would absolutely not say that tf is a focal point of this game, it is more something that gets occasionally introduced for lore reasons and to spice up some of the sex scenes, but not the focus of the game.

Reactions: revealer

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Qstion about which option whould be best ether give Dari's looks back or sexuality.
1634148658212.png
the 2 choice i only unders topchoice but that only her looks i believe
and bottom option is to i believe restore her sexuality
but i am not sure
who choice what and whats the exact outcome

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes