Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
How do you kill the stone guardian in first area because I search entire region even using windis scroll does nothing >.>
Pro tip. Don't use the wendis scroll for anything other then the last boss of the "Final Lock" dungeon.

Same goes with Dari's potion, don't use it save for when the "Heart of Lust" enemy uses the "Hollow" status affect.

Reactions: monk_56 and kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Pro tip. Don't use the wendis scroll for anything other then the last boss of the "Final Lock" dungeon.

Same goes with Dari's potion, don't use it save for when the "Heart of Lust" enemy uses the "Hollow" status affect.
Yeah cheat it use rpgsaveedit gave myself inflate stats as I said in previous post that prison was lame it was like those filler anime episode. Game developers do this in some games make very difficult stages in their games to them make them seem longer when they are not

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah cheat it use rpgsaveedit gave myself inflate stats as I said in previous post that prison was lame it was like those filler anime episode. Game developers do this in some games make very difficult stages in their games to them make them seem longer when they are not
Eh, to each there own, but I really don't think SL made this update just to 'pad the run time' as the game is already like 80 hours long! And it did have some serious plot ramifications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

58.1 came out on patreon, and it has a mega super easy route. You can breeze through the update deathless in less then an hour with it. It just locks you out of getting the shinning sword and IK sword.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Eh, to each there own, but I really don't think SL made this update just to 'pad the run time' as the game is already like 80 hours long! And it did have some serious plot ramifications.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

58.1 came out on patreon, and it has a mega super easy route. You can breeze through the update deathless in less then an hour with it. It just locks you out of getting the shinning sword and IK sword.
I just think after update 39.0 their has been less story content more filler like fights and such things :unsure:

jes2d2

Dec 8, 2017
Am I doing something wrong here? I defeat the mana demon but when i advance it kicks me out of the town and says the castle vanished, do I need to do something else to get to the black castle?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Am I doing something wrong here? I defeat the mana demon but when i advance it kicks me out of the town and says the castle vanished, do I need to do something else to get to the black castle?
If you mean the black castle on the overworld map, then you can just enter it whenever. (Though it's the hardest spot so do it last!

Other then that the "Castle" in town does not exist, and just goes to show how meaningless and random everything in the prison is meant to be.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
If you mean the black castle on the overworld map, then you can just enter it whenever. (Though it's the hardest spot so do it last!

Other then that the "Castle" in town does not exist, and just goes to show how meaningless and random everything in the prison is meant to be.
Yeah but where on the overworld map is the Black Castle? Is it the stained glass pillar entry? Because I couldn't get much futher in that area after doing the two basic rock puzzles and there seems to be more but no way to actually lift the blocks.

I did basically everything else aside from reaching the big open grass area to fight Tanurak and it's annoying that I possibly could have missed something because I killed the last barricade boss.

(Does the castle not show up at all on the new update? if so that's weak)

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah but where on the overworld map is the Black Castle? Is it the stained glass pillar entry? Because I couldn't get much futher in that area after doing the two basic rock puzzles and there seems to be more but no way to actually lift the blocks.

I did basically everything else aside from reaching the big open grass area to fight Tanurak and it's annoying that I possibly could have missed something because I killed the last barricade boss.

(Does the castle not show up at all on the new update? if so that's weak)
The black castle will not show up if you took the "easy route" power crystals.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Has Sierra Lee added a penalty system for using the healing posts?
No, those are fine. They can be used as many times as you want.
The only penalty is with the new "Holy items" you find in crystals all over the map. The items in there will grant you crazy stat bonuses and let you breeze through the IK prison deathless in under and hour, but they take away the shining sword and IK sword dungeon.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Is that so? I did feel it was sort of breezy getting a ring that offers hp and mp regen...

Well, good thing I have a save from the beginning. Hard mode it is.

And thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Ugh, the heart of lust is so annoying to get to, much less fight this time around. It hits like a truck even with full defense buff, deals so many statuses at once that you can't hope to guard them all else you rake up more damage... what's the pattern to exploit here?

Maybe Defending Wall? It seems to only let a few status effects through and it switches between two attacks at a time: Horrific Pulse which can silence, and Horrifying Hand which can stun, and Horrific Pulse which can sexbind. I think that's the exploit; you can block every other turn when it would sexbind you then you might win. Gonna give this a few tries to see if it works... nope; still goes through defending. dammit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waxer

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
EDIT: Ugh, the heart of lust is so annoying to get to, much less fight this time around.
As of 58.1 it is bugged. You're supposed to use weakning slash against it, use shielded stance for yourself and deal with it that way, but because it deals 4 statuses if you have items equipped to deal with that, there's no way you can actually fight it. Poison spear to negate poison means you don't do enough damage and the poison is 250 damage per turn. Blindness is annoying but you can work around, flashy shield and pink gem are needed for silence and sexbind respectively but if you have those, you won't get MDF pass 200 meaning every second attack is 900 damage.
I basically cheated by stacking defence, amulet of chaos and feeding myself a potion every other turn or so while using transcendent strike. Since weakening slash is bugged against it, this is the only way I found to have enough defense while dealing damage to it.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Is that so? I did feel it was sort of breezy getting a ring that offers hp and mp regen...

Well, good thing I have a save from the beginning. Hard mode it is.

And thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Ugh, the heart of lust is so annoying to get to, much less fight this time around. It hits like a truck even with full defense buff, deals so many statuses at once that you can't hope to guard them all else you rake up more damage... what's the pattern to exploit here?

Maybe Defending Wall? It seems to only let a few status effects through and it switches between two attacks at a time: Horrific Pulse which can silence, and Horrifying Hand which can stun, and Horrific Pulse which can sexbind. I think that's the exploit; you can block every other turn when it would sexbind you then you might win. Gonna give this a few tries to see if it works... nope; still goes through defending. dammit.
Which version are you using?

On 0.58 my stray was;
Equip Wynn’s sceptre, Neranda’s wall, beloved’s helm, winter’s cloak and chaos amulet.
Use shielded stance two times, then weakening strike to apply two stacks of MAG-.
From I just made sure than the buff /debuff were always up and just auto-attacked the boss.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Neither the skill or the enemy are bugged. It is either a mistake or an intended change. I can upload a fix(?), however it will only work with a decrypted version of the game.

Copy-paste the file in the data folder.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I know it's weak to sex magic so maybe that was the intended strategy? I felt close when I prioritized that but its damage output is ridiculous on top of so many status ailments (poison, blindness, silence, stun, sexbind).

EDIT: I did it. I used Wendis' scroll to buff all stats and I managed to beat the Heart of Lust. After that, I just used attrition on the Forgotten Shard. I was worried when it used Final Gasp and I couldn't use skills OR items but the final hit was meant to crit, I guess?

So, to others having the same problem I have: USE WENDIS' SCROLL FOR THE SECOND TO LAST FIGHT. It'll give the edge necessary.

Last edited:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I know it's weak to sex magic so maybe that was the intended strategy? I felt close when I prioritized that but its damage output is ridiculous on top of so many status ailments (poison, blindness, silence, stun, sexbind).
My current run was done using 0.58, I would be surprised that SL implemented changes in the strategy. However, I can’t confirm that as I don’t have access to the log.
However, the chaos amulet should grant immunity to all status effets except sexbinds. If you follow the strategy I wrote earlier, the boss damage output should be so low that it should be outplayed by shielded stance heal and when the opportunity to cast healing surge is up.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
My current run was done using 0.58, I would be surprised that SL implemented changes in the strategy. However, I can’t confirm that as I don’t have access to the log.
However, the chaos amulet should grant immunity to all status effets except sexbinds. If you follow the strategy I wrote earlier, the boss damage output should be so low that it should be outplayed by shielded stance heal and when the opportunity to cast healing surge is up.
The thing is, I tried it your way but still got killed. Weakening Slash didn't work and Shielded Stance alone wasn't enough to stop the damage. Wendis' Scroll made all the difference because I didn't have to spare a turn to keep the doublebuff going and I had a boost in magic for healing too.

My only regret for the run was not being able to use the Givini Potion before that and all the other consumables were shattered. T_T

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Using the scroll could push you over but I thought it would be used against the lost shard as that took me 40+ turns to kill in needing to double debuff/buff and the scroll helped with that, using it against the heart means you'd have to use that plus the dari potion and have no help against the final target. I still think it's a bug and debuff isn't working for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes