Mar 31, 2020
Did you by any chance press a yellow button? That closes the right section and open the left one. Unfortunately, you need to reload an earlier save or use a save editor and turn the Elemental Switch off
Yes I did press the Yellow button instinctively. It wasn't mentioned or I wasn't aware that i should leave it off. T-T
What should have been done correctly if I may ask?
I think the barrier was there even before I turned it on, nota 100% sure though.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Yes I did press the Yellow button instinctively. It wasn't mentioned or I wasn't aware that i should leave it off. T-T
I think the barrier was there even before I turned it on, nota 100% sure though.
You simply make sure that you have killed every enemy and grabbed every item before pressing the switch. You will need to press the switch in order to unlock more enemies and abilities (?).

Reactions: quackquack0709

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
As much As I loved this update and some of the gameplay like being challenged, gaining strength and beating harder bosses which is very enjoyable.
I think a majority of people playing RPG like to enjoy challenges; it makes their character growth so much more interesting, they overcome their struggles despite the odds and finally strive. However, when challenges arise from what could be called flaws in the game design, the fun meter will plumet. That’s why people are prone to criticise the recent update.

I was looking forward to understand the nature of the prison, the abduction perpetrator, the toll on Simon’s mind, what would happen. In my opinion, the plot progression felt shadowed by the dubious gameplay.

Reactions: Sotman

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The yellow button is a bug, it was meant to be turned on/off.
If you have save editor it's switch 4373.
In a similar vein, if anyone has a problem with the boulder puzzle. The switch is 4370.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The yellow button is a bug, it was meant to be turned on/off.
If you have save editor it's switch 4373.
In a similar vein, if anyone has a problem with the boulder puzzle. The switch is 4370.

Anyone recommend a save editor? The Save Editor Website didnt list a switch 4370

xefire

Apr 1, 2018
I've been trying to get Nalili's discipline event concerning her hidden itentity, but even after speaking to both the arena and the brothel succubi, no new dialog trigger in her room, do anybody knows what i am missing?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I've been trying to get Nalili's discipline event concerning her hidden itentity, but even after speaking to both the arena and the brothel succubi, no new dialog trigger in her room, do anybody knows what i am missing?
dialogue with nalili and esthera have a 1-day cooldown. try to do actions increasing the daycount and return to talk with her

Reactions: xefire

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm still feeling good about final boss being Hester. Tanaruk may have claimed it was King Alonon that imprisoned the Incubus Kings, but he may of been lying or just wrong. One of the godesses (Can't remember if it was Mithyn or Zelica) was clear that the one manipulating the church and imprisoning Ivala was female. I've been out of the chat for a while so I dunno if you guys have already discussed this since last major update, but my money was on Hester from the start.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm still feeling good about final boss being Hester. Tanaruk may have claimed it was King Alonon that imprisoned the Incubus Kings, but he may of been lying or just wrong. One of the godesses (Can't remember if it was Mithyn or Zelica) was clear that the one manipulating the church and imprisoning Ivala was female. I've been out of the chat for a while so I dunno if you guys have already discussed this since last major update, but my money was on Hester from the start.
Depends on what you see as really being one of the final bosses, I think she has been involved with goddess stuff since the 3AW, but a lot of her characterization does not make sense for her to be the real mastermind imo.

During the Ardford Summit she behaves completely normal for what you'd expect of her as a high priestess, concerned with real politics but still focused on the agenda of the church, she then acts much more confident and even a bit smug during the 3AW as if she just got handed an ace in the hole, then by the Gawnfall Summit she's really distraught and unfocused as if she had just recently come across disturbing discoveries. Her character changes don't make sense to me if she was actually a mastermind all along and was imprisoning her own goddess this whole time.

My personal preferred theory is that this is all still Ivala's own plan, she's imprisoned as part of her own design and is manipulating Hester into doing her bidding for her in the real world.

Alternatively, the big twist theory would be that the final mastermind is Alonon's sister, she's asexual like Alonon (so she fits the lack of sexual energy sensed in the final walker), she's related to Alonon and presumably would use similar magic to his in the tower (which could explain why Tanurak thought Alonon was the mastermind), and she is a woman (the main clue that points away from Alonon). Only issue is that she's meant to be dead, but hey, so was Wendis.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Alternatively, the big twist theory would be that the final mastermind is Alonon's sister, she's asexual like Alonon (so she fits the lack of sexual energy sensed in the final walker), she's related to Alonon and presumably would use similar magic to his in the tower (which could explain why Tanurak thought Alonon was the mastermind), and she is a woman (the main clue that points away from Alonon). Only issue is that she's meant to be dead, but hey, so was Wendis.
I gotta admit, I have no idea who Alonon's sister is. I must of missed some content somewhere. What was her story?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I gotta admit, I have no idea who Alonon's sister is. I must of missed some content somewhere. What was her story?
She's Tyna's mom. She is mostly mentioned during the conversation with Alonon near the start of chapter 4 when the party inquires him about his almost "unperson-like" nature, he explained it wasn't entirely something that was done to him but rather that his asexuality was always a part of who he was and his work in the Tower merely made his body reflect his essence more closely, and also that he wasn't some kind of unique abnormality because his sister was the same.

The sequence of events then gets a bit iffy, at some point Alonon's sister resigned herself to a marriage for political reasons and at some point Alonon started to study magic and reality to try to understand his condition and find proof that sexuality wasn't a necessary part of normal people, which eventually led him to the Tower. But as it turns out in the TLS world, "lust" is one of the fundamental energies that composes everything, so in the end what he discovered is that his asexuality not only was abnormal but it made him incapable of appreciating a part of everything that existed.

It is unclear how much Alonon's sister was involved with his magical research, only that they had a close bond to each other, maybe she wasn't involved at all and was only part of Alonon's motivation, maybe she was with him every step of the way. Either way, at some point she supposedly died but we don't get many details about her passing.

It is a pretty far-out theory, but she would fit almost all the boxes for who the final mastermind could be (similar magic to Alonon, almost like an unperson, a woman) and she would have a pretty decent motivation to resent reality and want to change fate itself (which is more or less the thing that makes the final 3 powers be a "threat" to Ginasta and other tower mechanisms) since she was "forced" into marrying and bearing children even though that went against the essence of her being.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maizemallard

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
It is a pretty far-out theory, but she would fit almost all the boxes for who the final mastermind could be (similar magic to Alonon, almost like an unperson, a woman) and she would have a pretty decent motivation to resent reality and want to change fate itself (which is more or less the thing that makes the final 3 powers be a "threat" to Ginasta and other tower mechanisms) since she was "forced" into marrying and bearing children even though that went against the essence of her being.

M'kay, well it's interesting and full kudos to you if you end up proven right, but it seems far to much wild speculation about a character only mentioned once for me. I'm sticking with Hester.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
How do you kill the stone guardian in first area because I search entire region even using windis scroll does nothing >.>

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Transcending strike will OS it.
yeah figure it out thank you.

Also is just me or is that place stupidly difficult on purpose. If that was the content for this update it's rather disappointing. I get the odd feeling this prison is a lazy attempt at stretching out something for content :cautious: I get feeling sierra lee is running out of plot. Seriously if wasn't for the difficulty you could have gone through all this update in couple of minutes. Believe or it not haven't played since update 52.0 I thought their would enough between update 53.0 and 57.0 but nope and this update was meh :rolleyes: I really think I am going wait until the game ends at this rate >.>

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes