vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
So what's everyone IW pre-0.58 choices?

My Airship Counter is 9 (Yhilin/Fheliel bonus included) and funded Airship Militarization before the Erosian War, Mestan at 87 RP before the IW and helped him during the Lustlord fortress , did Trin's ritual, best 2nd Gathering score, New Givini score 65:
- Airship "Held in reserve" (since I have strong fleets)
- Magical penetration to Mithyn "No" (be nice to her)
- Ground forces "Zirantia" (no idea what the consequences would be, but I did pick New Givini and it seems like a bad idea, so changed it)
- Esthera decision "Attack island"
- Fleet Tower Reinforcement "Reinforce reserved fleet"
- Mestan decision "Tower"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Captured succubi offer "Accept"

Strong branch:
- Sabitha decision "Fuzkao" **IMPORTANT**
- "Impact Tower"
- "Focus on Lord of Blood"

LoB branch:
- Orcent decision "Create Tower weakness"
- Tower Knot: "non-aggresion pact" (maybe not the best, can be changed later) then Mestan vs Nyst "Just one strike"
- "Attempt to dominate battle"

+Path:
- Spare the lamias (might be a good idea, since they are not willing to fight)
- Trin decision "Ignore" **IMPORTANT**
- Fuzkao fight: just survive, dealing damage to him is not important now
- Temple door "Influence Tower" **IMPORTANT** as

Palace of Magic:
- Trin
- Mestan + Lilith fight: kill Lilith first to get +5 RP to Mestan Fulminato explained that this only occur if you don't help Mestan at the Lustlord fortress and in another fight
- Fuzkao fight then

With this, you pass the Mestan 100RP threshold to net the highest Lilith RP gain, while knocking down the other IK scores low enough to net the highest Mithyn RP gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waxer

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Go here on the outskirts map. (The one with the blood sucking bugs.)
It's hidden behind the tree.
SL already has said she's going to move it somewhere slightly less hidden for .1

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hm. For some reason Joiplay doesn't show some of the pictures and sprites (like enemies and more importantly switches). Does anyone have any idea?

buff

May 29, 2017
How the fuck does this incredible game only have 4 stars? I see reviews like this asshat who gave it one star and then commented "I played until you kill the Chosen". I mean, wtf? That's not even to the actual introduction of the MC yet!

I don't want to live in a world where TLS and "Camp Pinewood" have similar ratings.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How the fuck does this incredible game only have 4 stars? I see reviews like this asshat who gave it one star and then commented "I played until you kill the Chosen". I mean, wtf? That's not even to the actual introduction of the MC yet!

I don't want to live in a world where TLS and "Camp Pinewood" have similar ratings.
Different things could be affecting it, like the fact that for a long time and a lot of the game is text based for the scenes, or people don't like that the girls fuck around and are fucked by stuff etc

Reactions: Snugglepuff

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Could be a lot of reasons tbh. It was an RPGM game with no images for a long time. It takes a while for this to fully hit it's stride. It's an actual game instead of just there for wanking. It also has unavoidable sharing which could've made some annoyed as it happens relatively late. Simon also isn't liked by some. Some don't like 2d art compared to Daz 3d models either, Ren'py with Daz seems to be what's preferred here. It doesn't really take many negative reviews for it not to be a full five stars. Don't know how accurate any of that is but if I had to guess it'd be stuff like that.

Ratings on here are a rough guide at best. Plenty of Ren'py games with Daz 3d scenes for example have high ratings only to play them and it is literally like 80% of the games on here are like so should be 2-3 stars.
Yeah, exactly. I was thinking of playing this as a "normal" game to enjoy the RPG aspects, but once I'd found out that the rewards for playing what is a REALLY REAL LONG game are texts and girls fucken around, I was like "Goddamn it, that's a very long investment in time for something I don't really want". So I see how that could affect the perception of the game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Could be a lot of reasons tbh. It was an RPGM game with no images for a long time. It takes a while for this to fully hit it's stride. It's an actual game instead of just there for wanking. It also has unavoidable sharing which could've made some annoyed as it happens relatively late. Simon also isn't liked by some. Some don't like 2d art compared to Daz 3d models either, Ren'py with Daz seems to be what's preferred here. It doesn't really take many negative reviews for it not to be a full five stars. Don't know how accurate any of that is but if I had to guess it'd be stuff like that.

Ratings on here are a rough guide at best. Plenty of Ren'py games with Daz 3d scenes for example have high ratings only to play them and it is literally like 80% of the games on here are like so should be 2-3 stars.
And on top of that we get some mods applying their own subjective views on when to apply the review rules. So in the end it is a exercise in futility trying to bother too much with what is written on reviews here. If you think it break some rule report and explain that but don't get surprised if nothing is done.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Could someone send me a decrypted copy? I don't have my laptop and Joiplay refuses to show switches, boulders and other important puzzle elements. Lol. I thought that getting one-shoted every two minutes would make me miserable but fate had a different opinion.

PrimalInstinct

Aug 4, 2019
Has Sierra Lee a concept for the end of the story? At the moment i feel like there could easily be another 3 chapter before the game is finished.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Has Sierra Lee a concept for the end of the story? At the moment i feel like there could easily be another 3 chapter before the game is finished.
She has. This is the final chapter, but there will be an epilogue. All of it will likely be out in 2022.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On the start of the Black Castle, I can skip the first enemy by walking into the wall (both walls, even).

Also, in the unpeople forest, one enemy is inside the wall. Dunno if it's on purpose, with the prison making no sense on things.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
On the start of the Black Castle, I can skip the first enemy by walking into the wall (both walls, even).

Also, in the unpeople forest, one enemy is inside the wall. Dunno if it's on purpose, with the prison making no sense on things.
Sorry, but the dev doesn't visit f95.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017

did simon got into drama or something?

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes