ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
whats with the "Hey Guys Dont Edit the Pron"
There are one or two minor checks against cheating in chapter 1. They are there mostly to let people who automatically and instinctively cheat that while they can cheat this isn't a game that cheating necessarily helps much with. One of the checks is just checking if you bought a certain investment, that is literally impossible to buy at that stage of the game without cheating (you can buy it later just fine), and there is another one that docks you some hidden progress points towards success in an event if you have over a certain amount of Pron in inventory when you otherwise couldn't have that much. A couple minor things to make you think about playing the game without cheating, before it lets you go on and cheat as much as you want if you really want to. It's all in the wiki if you look.

Reactions: superior62111213

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The game is cool, but I must admit that, lately Sierra is giving less content that should be.It should be finished in the next year, not in the next 3 years.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The game is cool, but I must admit that, lately Sierra is giving less content that should be.It should be finished in the next year, not in the next 3 years.
'Should?' There isn't exactly a 'should' here. Sierra is releasing this for free, and has other projects that they work on besides this one. Also as the game gets longer the complexity of everything tying together and balancing properly gets more and more difficult. They recently finished one of their other projects Once Ever After, so while I hope that that gives them a bit more time to work on this, that won't necessarily be the case. The mentioned in their recent blog posts that they wanted to be dropping more content in the recent updates, that hasn't been able to be the case for a couple reasons. That may or may not improve in the future.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
'Should?' There isn't exactly a 'should' here. Sierra is releasing this for free, and has other projects that they work on besides this one. Also as the game gets longer the complexity of everything tying together and balancing properly gets more and more difficult. They recently finished one of their other projects Once Ever After, so while I hope that that gives them a bit more time to work on this, that won't necessarily be the case. The mentioned in their recent blog posts that they wanted to be dropping more content in the recent updates, that hasn't been able to be the case for a couple reasons. That may or may not improve in the future.
Sorry but I dont agree with you, and I am big patron too. The excuse of "releasing for free" is too common. And yes, I know what is happening but I have my opinions, and I only need to discuss that between me and her.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I'm stuck in the Aka's route and reset the game 3x and always get stuck in to completed this route I'm already check on the wiki guide and play following thosha's play-through at the end when i need talk the ambassador i can not get the quest done. For the guide and walkthrough look all others quests is done ! any help will be great.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm stuck in the Aka's route and reset the game 3x and always get stuck in to completed this route I'm already check on the wiki guide and play following thosha's play-through at the end when i need talk the ambassador i can not get the quest done. For the guide and walkthrough look all others quests is done ! any help will be great.
if you talk with the ambassador in the palace his dialogue is?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
if you talk with the ambassador in the palace his dialogue is?
yes his answer "still heard anything about me in the city but admit the things get little better" etc.. and the quest is not completed and true I'm do not have a clue what to do :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jul 13, 2022
Judging by your poor choice of grammar, you're either drunk or ESL, which means you didn't even appreciate what you're crudley ridiculing
Opinion discarded, just like your whatever language you speak to English dictionary you threw out when making that post.
Also no one wants to hear about your dick, it's like being on facebook and you're asking for bobs and vignes.
No one Forced you to Focus on my Dick You Weirdo ! And its a Free site iam just telling my opinion But i dont care about "Your Opinion" About languages, Not Everyone is from usa or britsh Dude ! And don't be cruel you are not in school anymore.. or is it ?
i think between 50% and 67% of the playerbase [excluding the ones playing only for fapping material]
i agree with you there boss !
I'm totally fine with reading rich lores and long conversations but when it comes to sex scenes i find it hotter when they are mostly dirty talks and the woman moaning.
Mmmmmmm Nice someone who understands me !

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
yes his answer "still heard anything about me in the city but admit the things get little better" etc.. and the quest is not completed and true I'm do not have a clue what to do :unsure::unsure::unsure:
you don't have done enough to impress him.

i agree with you there boss !
i I think you misunderstood me, what i mean is at least half of the players discover enemies' elemental weakness without the need to read a wiki.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I mean the game very clearly goes some enemies will be more weak to certain things all very early on or if you pay attention you can spot that even earlier in one of the very first battles(hell you can see that even if you just try to spam attack thanks to mr weak to sex) and that is without the oh there is at least 4 element type of attack and two different attack stats wonder if that means there will be element weakness or resistances aka RPG 101

finding them is generally quite easy, that is without enemies are often got names or similar types have same weakness but even then their is the standard old rpg trick of test each damage type on enemy there is not that many not like some rpg that have like 12 different types

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
one of the reasons I decided to give Vhala a lot damage and put on my main party was the lack of Anti-Sex resistance on enemies on the mid-late parts of the game, also it's fairly easy to deduce what enemies are resistant to it.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
you don't have done enough to impress him.

i I think you misunderstood me, what i mean is at least half of the players discover enemies' elemental weakness without the need to read a wiki.
This is is the deal ! Since there is no more mission to do in the quest " aka's patch" and even wiki or thosha's walkthrough mention any mission to complete the patch i believed this is a bug or secret mission.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
This is is the deal ! Since there is no more mission to do in the quest " aka's patch" and even wiki or thosha's walkthrough mention any mission to complete the patch i believed this is a bug or secret mission.
Many of the things you need to do to impress him are sidequests, also the quest Plight of the Poor isn't related to him, what is related to him is a Secret Stat named Poverty (or Poverty Help, idk).

if you want spoilers or just want to know exactly what to do, check

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Many of the things you need to do to impress him are sidequests, also the quest Plight of the Poor isn't related to him, what is related to him is a Secret Stat named Poverty (or Poverty Help, idk).

if you want spoilers or just want to know exactly what to do, check
Thanks for your response ! After a few try i found (at least for me) where was my mistake. since i was following Thosha's Play-through i just talked with Vera at Order of Magic and do not talked with other member's them after talked to everyone in the Slum even the children's and do not works I'm back to de Order of Magic circle and gossiped with all members finally the ambassador was impress.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for your response ! After a few try i found (at least for me) where was my mistake. since i was following Thosha's Play-through i just talked with Vera at Order of Magic and do not talked with other member's them after talked to everyone in the Slum even the children's and do not works I'm back to de Order of Magic circle and gossiped with all members finally the ambassador was impress.

Ok, since you bring Thosha's Playthorugh I might have to ask, did something change in the way he does his guide? Afaik his playthorugh is the only (or the only widely referenced) way to get something close to 'optimized' playthrough since Fulminato stopped updating his one. Mind you that Fulminato's run wasn't exactly newbie friendly, it only gave all key choices and assumed you knew and would do everything else that wasn't too important to mention.

Back to Thosha, his guide was very detailed, but he also decided to play in a way I wouldn't recommend new players to do, that is not spending anything most of the game, that makes you play with subpar equipment early-mid game and ramps the difficult quite a bit or even lead to some ridiculous situations like the Trials of Orcish Strength. But it was fine, because back then his playthrough wasn't the go to reference to get a 'optimized' save, but now it is.

My question is: did someone ever come up with the idea of separating his playthrough and making a guide to an 'optimized' save without his personal approach the game (of course crediting everyone who made his playthrough), or in case of the community deciding this much work not be worth it, just decide to tell players the want an optimal save: "Here, use this dude's playthrough, but you don't exactly need to save every penny, just try to spend wisely."?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, since you bring Thosha's Playthorugh I might have to ask, did something change in the way he does his guide? Afaik his playthorugh is the only (or the only widely referenced) way to get something close to 'optimized' playthrough since Fulminato stopped updating his one. Mind you that Fulminato's run wasn't exactly newbie friendly, it only gave all key choices and assumed you knew and would do everything else that wasn't too important to mention.
i haven't stopped to update my playthorugh, but after the start of chapter 5 no significative investment or other choice done during open wolrd segment have effect in story focus segment.

with the only pre requisite to complete elleani quest and push orgasmic country score at least at 30 my incubus war and the aftermath optimization are

calculator save:

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Of all the antagonists in this game I despise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Xerces the most.
Estaven and the Incubus Emperor were selfish freaks, who fucked up a lot of lives (quite literally), and the other Incubus Kings are also mostly self centered megalomaniacs, but at the very least they all are obviously evil.
Xerces and
especially, on the other hand act like it's divine providence and morally right that their ideals need to be forced upon the world for the greater good.

I do think they are good villains though, and I really liked the fact that

The whole premise of forcing your own ideals upon the world for the "greater good", makes me wonder though, if we as Simon will be the final villain in the end after all, like Ginasta always said.
Even if Simon doesn't want to, maybe he'll force a irreparable change in the world, when he tries to stop others from doing the same.

Since there most likely will be multiple endings eventually, and while I also want to see a "happy ending" where everyone is happy, I actually hope that one of the endings will something like, a heartbroken Ginasta having to stop an out of control Simon, maybe even having to go against the whole crew, who don't want to turn against him.
Just imagine that something like having your RP locked with the girls, which was always a good thing in the game, actually turning into something detrimental for you as the player, because it gives Ginasta more enemies to face or something along those lines.
I'd probably hate playing through that, but it would be an bittersweet conclusion in a world that's neither fair nor perfect.

It's always refreshing, when a H-game gives you so much food for thought.

Aug 22, 2018
Of all the antagonists in this game I despise
and Xerces the most.
Estaven and the Incubus Emperor were selfish freaks, who fucked up a lot of lives (quite literally), and the other Incubus Kings are also mostly self centered megalomaniacs, but at the very least they all are obviously evil.
Xerces and
especially, on the other hand act like it's divine providence and morally right that their ideals need to be forced upon the world for the greater good.

I do think they are good villains though, and I really liked the fact that

The whole premise of forcing your own ideals upon the world for the "greater good", makes me wonder though, if we as Simon will be the final villain in the end after all, like Ginasta always said.
Even if Simon doesn't want to, maybe he'll force a irreparable change in the world, when he tries to stop others from doing the same.

Since there most likely will be multiple endings eventually, and while I also want to see a "happy ending" where everyone is happy, I actually hope that one of the endings will something like, a heartbroken Ginasta having to stop an out of control Simon, maybe even having to go against the whole crew, who don't want to turn against him.
Just imagine that something like having your RP locked with the girls, which was always a good thing in the game, actually turning into something detrimental for you as the player, because it gives Ginasta more enemies to face or something along those lines.
I'd probably hate playing through that, but it would be an bittersweet conclusion in a world that's neither fair nor perfect.

It's always refreshing, when a H-game gives you so much food for thought.
I don't think there'll be multiple endings like that. There will be very gradual endings as the things we do leave the areas we interact with in very different states depending on the choices we make, and the successes we have.
So I think we'll get scores in lots of different areas, portrayed as little epilogues. Kind of like Fallout 2. A summery of "this is how this group ended up, this is how that group fares, etc"

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes