falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Are there plans for more Divine shards? How many more? I have a feeling not everyone will get to have one :(
Odd time to ask this, considering we get 8 more this update. Beyond that, I think someone said that good runs will be able to get enough shards. Maybe we'll kill the elf bitch, or Hester will have some.

Oct 16, 2021
Every time I listen to "Where do I begin?" By Andy Williams, I always imagine Simon singing it in Feroholm bar while drowsing himself in alcohol after Wendis' death :cry::cry::cry: (Simon also kind of reminds me of Joel from The Last Of Us, for whom the song is equally applicable as well )

Reactions: superior62111213

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Where can you find High Priestess Annah again (for the latest Carina quest)? Can't find her in Stineford.
Go to the noble district, and toward the top of the scene, you should see a stone entryway with two guards flanking it. Right near the guards, there should be a sparkle sign. Interact with the sparkle :)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/612 MB/241 MB (0.63.3)

Last edited:
Reactions: seden
Jun 16, 2022
You just select the save slot, and save in the same way you normally do.
Although I'd recommend copying them to a new folder first.
Sorry, I meant as in overwriting the version 0.62.1, so I can have my save file within the 0.63.3 version. I forgot how to do so, since I normally don't play RPGM games.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Was ntr removed from the game?
No content has been removed from the game. NTR generally refers to characters you're actually in some kind of relationship with (or the MC is romantically interested in) having sex with others, though. And as far as unavoidable love interest sex with others scenes go, that happens extremely rarely. As far as I'm aware, the only applicable scenes have to do with two of the succubi (Edit: you can technically avoid those, if you don't intend to get the "best" result for that section), and lore-wise sex is just how they communicate (and also survive); the scenes don't have the "OMG they're cheating on the MC" feel to them. I can't think of any other unavoidable scenes, and I've completed the current content multiple times. If you're one of those people that thinks NTR means any women having sex with anyone that isn't you, and I'm not saying you are, this game probably isn't for you in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro and Alandir

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Sorry, I meant as in overwriting the version 0.62.1, so I can have my save file within the 0.63.3 version. I forgot how to do so, since I normally don't play RPGM games.
Unless you're downloading a file that's specifically called an update and not the whole game, I do not recommend you overwriting RPGM games like that with their new versions. In the off chance that an author removed a file intentionally, you would be preserving it, potentially causing errors. Just extract the game to a new location and copy your save files from the old directory to the new one.

Reactions: Yamemai

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I haven't play this game in ages, are they close to finishing it, is the end at sight?

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes