lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Raphael dropped his walkthrough when SL added more penalties for whoring Qum. It's still available in the wiki, but it's outdated and abandoned:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Are ourobros or once ever after as good as last sovereign?
I'd say both are good but not quite as good. In particular, both don't pace the erotic content as well, and there is less of it.

You can see reviews for both games on this site (and other like Steam). I will say the reviews for OEA on here are lower than they should be, because the first release here was a leak of a buggy early version and we didn't get any polished version until much later.
Raphael dropped his walkthrough when SL added more penalties for whoring Qum. It's still available in the wiki, but it's outdated and abandoned:
You didn't mention that in addition to being outdated and abandoned, it is also cringe-inducing. Half the text on that page is awful attempts at jokes. I'm glad other guides don't waste time with that and just give the info.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Cool beans! I might just wait for the final version, then. Haven't played it in years, I think since 2018 or so. Whenever ver 0.33 was coming out. Loved it back then in the day, though!

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Just saw on steam that 0.66 was released (patreons for now)

Code:
TLS 0.66.0

- New title screen and new branding across platforms!

- New harem quest beginning by Yarra in Headquarters B1.

- New harem quest beginning in Tak'Kan regional map.

- Additional flavor text and SFX added to Lilith's Abode.

- Seven new pieces of ultimate/custom equipment.

- Three new sex scenes (all found via the above harem quests).

- Five new illustrated scenes: Aka Riding, Balia's First Time, Forest Orgy, Lynine + Orilise, and Restoring Unsuccubi

- New quality of life feature thanks to Arachne: the gallery can now be filtered by any harem member!
Blog link

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I am bummed that SL didn't post any preview images on Fenoxo. The new title image is . The site banner, meh. Is the waiting time going to be a week or more?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I wouldn't be too eager with trying the new update, there is only 2 missions, nothing more. In fact Sierra was in the middle of another big quests but she didn't finish them because of external factors, so, don't expect too much, it is less that it seems.
Have fun.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I wouldn't be too eager with trying the new update, there is only 2 missions, nothing more. In fact Sierra was in the middle of another big quests but she didn't finish them because of external factors, so, don't expect too much, it is less that it seems.
Have fun.
Sigh...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How murder hobo do you have to go? (scale of kill every mob to just the minimum)
Genocide.

Mobs don't respawn, there are story checks based on your protagonist's level so you are encouraged to be as high level as possible, some optional fights are fairly difficult.

Only in some specific events the game hints that you shouldn't kill some specific mobs, but otherwise you are encouraged to kill everything you can.

The game is beatable even if you just kill the bare minimum but it won't be a good idea if you want a more "completionist" playthrough.

Reactions: Alandir

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
you can exchange choosen stuff near endgame for useful stuff. swords for other items, so collect them all. another stuff you later can melt in money.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
if you cheat... you can buy all the investment and the best equip.
making basically every shining sword trivial to obtain.
Yeah, if cheating anyway I would rather edit the generic resources and then still get the satisfaction of actually obtaining the collectibles in-game.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I mean if you don't want to cheat and to skip the obnoxious sword collecting
If I miss some points or forget to do this or that I cheat to advance as it's annoying to miss something cuz of 2 rp points :KEK:
i think you never played older rpg/jrpg. collectible spread over the whole game (some multiple games) needed for the "true end" or similar thing where the norm.

shining swords are very tame to the comparison.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The grinding part is something I hate but that's how most of rpg are I enjoy some parts and hate other parts and if I have the chance to skip parts I hate then why not games for enjoying it else better not play it
And not about that's how the game played more than the way I want to play it
collettible are the opposite of a grinding system, at the conceptual level, we can say.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes