Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is it possible to save edit the Incubus King Armour that can easily be missed if you're struggling early game? Its gone when you come back for it and I couldn't win the dungeon the first time around because I had no mana/hp

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Here, a save right after the battle. I saved it in the next slot in case you want to try the battle yourself.

I used a party of Hilstara, Riala, Carina and Vhala. Just start tanking with Shieldwall, Shield of Purity and Defensive Rain while spamming Riala's AoE skills. Might want to focus healer later, but I didn't and it still worked out.
Thankss,it must been hard. Especially considering that i am underleved and whit bad equipment

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Is it possible to save edit the Incubus King Armour that can easily be missed if you're struggling early game? Its gone when you come back for it and I couldn't win the dungeon the first time around because I had no mana/hp
It's item 48, so you would just save edit to give yourself 1 of those. You might also need to toggle switch 147 on, since it's labeled "DEEP CACHE".

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Thank you so much. Mega

It doent let me put the safefile here ,so i put it in mega
1st, why does Hilstara not have a shield? Cause she's using the Ardan Battleaxe, a 2H weapon. She's your tank, you need to give her a heavy/Mammoth shield and not worry about her agility. Get her a Durge Axe instead.
2. Robin needs an Assault Rod at this part, a freezing staff is 2 tiers below what she needs.
3. Carina needs a Quick Rod and Assault Shield/Sylvan Glove at least. Why is she still using a Shining Septor with Holy Buckler, the shield she starts with.
4. Ardan plate for Vhala makes her too slow, get a Dwarven plate from Eustrin. Also needed to grab the massive/lean Unbow while in Aram.
5. Qum should have a vibe and buttplug.
6. Riala can use a Rod or better Vibe, no whip.
7. You are serverly underleveed. My save from the time has Carina at LV70, legit by killing all monsters, your Carina is 59. You also missed out on the Crusader gear by not opening the vaults, nevermind the Incubus Helm and Shining Sword you get from it, the Cape is good for Robin, Charm for Carina and sword for Varia.
8. Little to no way of Status Protection. You don't need to invest in alot of Barrier Pins but you've missed the Sexual, Succubus and Unperson charms which can be great substitutes.
9. For Gawnfell you had succubi new religion, new Unpeople and had Kaskia promoted. I assume you didn't want that. You also didn't get Aka's cure while in Simon's route nor the Worn Whip from Esthera in Yarra's Route. Both are needed for later.

I'd recommend you restart and follow Thosha's playthrough here:

It's a min-max to be sure but it covers everything important for an optimal result. So yes, I'd recommend you start, I'll throw in my save from that point but you're missing alot of the world by not going through it again for a better result.

I'm always surprised to see the Erosia temple last stand as being the fight people have the most trouble with.
People at that section: Why is this fight too hard? Why do they keep stunning me and doing absurd damage to me?
People also at this section: Why is my party severely underleveled with gear I haven't changed since chapter 2 and absolutely no status protection?

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Thankss,it must been hard. Especially considering that i am underleved and whit bad equipment
It's honestly wasn't all that hard. I just equipped Hilstara with shield and plate armour you had and she tanked enemy attacks without much problem. After that, it was just patience and spamming skills. The game is actually play-tested well, it's hard to lock yourself out because you are underleveled/underequipped.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
1st, why does Hilstara not have a shield? Cause she's using the Ardan Battleaxe, a 2H weapon. She's your tank, you need to give her a heavy/Mammoth shield and not worry about her agility. Get her a Durge Axe instead.
2. Robin needs an Assault Rod at this part, a freezing staff is 2 tiers below what she needs.
3. Carina needs a Quick Rod and Assault Shield/Sylvan Glove at least. Why is she still using a Shining Septor with Holy Buckler, the shield she starts with.
4. Ardan plate for Vhala makes her too slow, get a Dwarven plate from Eustrin. Also needed to grab the massive/lean Unbow while in Aram.
5. Qum should have a vibe and buttplug.
6. Riala can use a Rod or better Vibe, no whip.
7. You are serverly underleveed. My save from the time has Carina at LV70, legit by killing all monsters, your Carina is 59. You also missed out on the Crusader gear by not opening the vaults, nevermind the Incubus Helm and Shining Sword you get from it, the Cape is good for Robin, Charm for Carina and sword for Varia.
8. Little to no way of Status Protection. You don't need to invest in alot of Barrier Pins but you've missed the Sexual, Succubus and Unperson charms which can be great substitutes.
9. For Gawnfell you had succubi new religion, new Unpeople and had Kaskia promoted. I assume you didn't want that. You also didn't get Aka's cure while in Simon's route nor the Worn Whip from Esthera in Yarra's Route. Both are needed for later.
debatable.
2. Master Staff is well enough for her. i'm never a fan of stenai's rods.
3. for the rod same from above, for the offand, any good MAT bonus offhand is fine.
5. i find a dildo better for her, she don't need to attack (with the weapon) the enemy.
6. rabid whip is very good match for riala, let her go for a normal attack with decent dmg if you find some enemy resistant to any form of magic.
7. the crusader robe is better for carina, mystic/stenai robe for robin works better in my opinion

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
debatable.
2. Master Staff is well enough for her. i'm never a fan of stenai's rods.
3. for the rod same from above, for the offand, any good MAT bonus offhand is fine.
5. i find a dildo better for her, she don't need to attack (with the weapon) the enemy.
6. rabid whip is very good match for riala, let her go for a normal attack with decent dmg if you find some enemy resistant to any form of magic.
7. the crusader robe is better for carina, mystic/stenai robe for robin works better in my opinion

Link
315 MAT and 320 MDF, 340 MAT and 280 MDF with crusader robe. I'm minmaxing Robin.
For Carina, this is you can buy later, meaning Crusader Robe goes to Robin, as that increases MAT and Def.
Carina also needs the Quick Rod at this point in the game, as her agility without it is 150, with Robin and Riala having 240 each. With equipment it becomes 240, meaning that she can now act so much quicker with healing spells as I've had people die without her being fast enough.
For Riala, give her the zirantian vibe so she has mast+ and a succubus/sexual pin for protection. Some enemies are resistant to magic but then she has her lust spells to fall back on.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, it's about the one thing I think Sierra got wrong with this. All that wonderful depth doesn't mean as much when you can't just dive in and start exploring it on your own or you'll set yourself up to inevitably slam into a brick wall hours later.
A good chunk of that depth comes from the fact that choices can lock things off though. It's a necessary trade-off.

Reactions: Volis

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Link for save, zip doesn't work for some reason.
315 MAT and 320 MDF, 340 MAT and 280 MDF with crusader robe. I'm minmaxing Robin.
For Carina, this is you can buy later, meaning Crusader Robe goes to Robin, as that increases MAT and Def.
Carina also needs the Quick Rod at this point in the game, as her agility without it is 150, with Robin and Riala having 240 each. With equipment it becomes 240, meaning that she can now act so much quicker with healing spells as I've had people die without her being fast enough.
For Riala, give her the zirantian vibe so she has mast+ and a succubus/sexual pin for protection. Some enemies are resistant to magic but then she has her lust spells to fall back on.
carina is a defend-focus character, if you need her, you need overcome some attrite battles section (her buff to DEF/MDF isn't enough to change from a single/doblue hits KO to something more manageable like 5/6 hits KO.), casting her healing skill before/after the enemy in this scenario is largely irrilevant. if you want the fight last less you need qum and robin, and not only for their AGI, but robin lances dmg buffed by qum is a one/two hits ko in most of the occasions {with the right element against the right enemy}.if the enemy is dead it's deson't attack you and you don't need healing, and between qum and simon auras you can heal from 50% to 75% of full HP of the party each round, well enough to cover any situations even against high dmg enemies.

masturbate+ for riala is a total waste of turns when she can use them to dmg enemies, her main skills are the sexual one, the elementals one are a sideshow when you find all sex resitance enemies or to fill the gap if her lust is low. with qum double arosual and one single masturbate she can use sexual lance twice, enough for most enemy, if not she will remain with enough SP to cast a sexual torment/succubus kiss. and well, most normal fight don't tend to even reach the four turn (often they last two turns).

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Damn, an interesting discussion.

Do you know that all depends of the tactical fight do you need right?, For example Lustlord fight is more a war of resistance.
And the kamikaze Ivala is more a "Blitzkrieg".

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Well guys,i will star a new safefile, wish me luck
PS:Lets see if this time i have enoght money to buy equipment,in the last game i was broke as fuck
(Sorry for the bad english,is not my native lenguage)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
PS:Lets see if this time i have enoght money to buy equipment,in the last game i was broke as fuck
you don't really need to buy gear, I only used drops and rewards as my gear and only spent on very rare occasions or when I wanted something for testing or specific places(like while playing with the orcs).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
focus on equipent and sell the consumables (mostly potions)
better equipment early mean easy time in the fight

you don't really need to buy gear, I only used drops and rewards as my gear and only spent on very rare occasions or when I wanted something for testing or specific places(like while playing with the orcs).
i find better the opposite, sell potions and buy high end equipment early as possibile. barring the last vendor, in the end of chapter 1 early chapter 2 you had access of the best gear of the game (other shop have equipment with different stat combination, but don't are significantly better of the thing you can buy in yhilin). save up your money is unwise, buy potions a pure waste.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes