Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
It's good that I always check the comment first, after reading this there is no reason for me to download and play the game.
I still recommend you play the game there is a VERY limited amount of those scenes and the late and mid game is devoid of it. I personally didn't like those scenes but it didn't ruin the experience for me at least. I recommend you try the game its a good experience. There are a few more scenes where your harem has moments with other female characters but that isn't a problem for most people just wanted to be transparent about it.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Made 5,200,000 ProN on this return and I've been pretty much getting the "best" results on everything except Eustrin so I wouldn't call my save "not in good shape". It's honestly only because I skipped the damn embassy.
I can't check what my exact value is, I think it might be close to 17 but the only real indicator is that it's above 12 based on Palina dialogue.
12 is low, very low.my return is ~5.2M as well, but if i have 17 right away mean my situation, at least for eustrin, is much better then yours.the cornerstone of eustrin final are both embassy and smithing guild (6), eustrin heavy in the synod (5) farnan control 5+ (2) and a good {20+} aram score (2). esmera deal is a given so is a free +1 if you don't have the airship score needed {3+} (and don't have it now will be very strange for a good save) you can replace it with eustrin aiship trade decision. {usualy not uneccesary, but any other option is irrilevant as well, so is bascialy a free gain}

if you miss something of this, your save isn't realy good. can be well enough, but for achive everithing you must have a very strong save.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
12 is low, very low.my return is ~5.2M as well, but if i have 17 right away mean my situation, at least for eustrin, is much better then yours.the cornerstone of eustrin final are both embassy and smithing guild (6), eustrin heavy in the synod (5) farnan control 5+ (2) and a good {20+} aram score (2). esmera deal is a given so is a free +1 if you don't have the airship score needed {3+} (and don't have it now will be very strange for a good save) you can replace it with eustrin aiship trade decision. {usualy not uneccesary, but any other option is irrilevant as well, so is bascialy a free gain}

if you miss something of this, your save isn't realy good. can be well enough, but for achive everithing you must have a very strong save.
He didn't say "at 12" though, he said "above 12".
And he didn't claim to have a perfect safe, merely that he has been getting most good results. Not everyone cares about neurotically getting every single +1 point.
There is a pretty large bloody margin between perfectly optimized and "not really good". The game wasn't developed to exclusively appeal to minmaxers, and most people will fall somewhere in the middle on their first playthrough.

Reactions: Yamemai

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

No having 5.2 return definitely qualifies a good save. There is no achieve everything save. We all have to make sacrifices in TLS. Sometimes it's letting Carina's men die. Or not opening the ruins in time for the war. Or in this case apparently not getting Eustrin finalized in time.

And while it is a minor shame to not have it early, it by no means sinks a save. The only benefit Eustrin finalized so far is a minor point in Iris's feast at the gathering. There is no telling if Eustrin will be crucial finalized now, or if it can wait until later. For all we know, SL could add an easy way to boost score in the next update that makes an investments made into it before a pointless waste of money.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No having 5.2 return definitely qualifies a good save. There is no achieve everything save. We all have to make sacrifices in TLS. Sometimes it's letting Carina's men die. Or not opening the ruins in time for the war. Or in this case apparently not getting Eustrin finalized in time.

And while it is a minor shame to not have it early, it by no means sinks a save. The only benefit Eustrin finalized so far is a minor point in Iris's feast at the gathering. There is no telling if Eustrin will be crucial finalized now, or if it can wait until later. For all we know, SL could add an easy way to boost score in the next update that makes an investments made into it before a pointless waste of money.
each iteration you do after achive eustrin final a variable (called final eustrin, huge imagination) is increase by one, there are some events already coded in the game to trigger to precise vaule of that variable. for example with a final estruin 1+ you can free relondo harem (simon impregnate them), at 2+ there is a new scene with galvia. there is a very hard optional battle gated beyond 1+, but actualy disabled, poking in the code it's a set of three battles against very strong enemies (physical, arcane and sex type, eustrin is the physical one), but the other 2 aren't in game yet, only the enemy in the enemy list.

we have a limited iteration left, so later you achive it, less content you have. for sake of precision having achieve eustrin final increase your mana in nyst event as well. (neranda will join only after the final state) not needed for anything for now (we need to see the LoB and Fuzkao interaction in the future), but still.

5.2M return is a good return, but if you achieve it sacrificing a lot down the road {something you can achieve without reducing that return}, you cannot think it as a good save. and the fact he cannot fire estruin final content let me think his save is very weak in other section.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How many of the scenes in the game are just either "vanilla" or "vanilla + more women"?
Really gonna depend on what you mean by "vanilla". I would guess roughly about 1/3 of the game's scenes are vanilla to me, could be more or less to you.

Some of the women are pretty vanilla, others are kinda vanilla but have some fetishes associated with their scenes, and some are freakier. The freakier girls have some some scenes involving stuff like gangbangs involving clones, dirty-talking, anal, magic-enhanced orgasms, bondage, etc. Most of the orgy scenes involve magical tentacles and lesbian play on the side.

The one thing I can say is that the game doesn't really do "mean" fetishes, if you're looking for things like abuse and degradation, you're not gonna have much luck finding it in this game. Closest the game comes to that is the previously mentioned dirty-talking and some mind-control.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
It's been a long while sinced I played this game. Mostly because I keep mistaking the title of this game. The doofus that I am always thought "Wait, was it The Last War? The Last Hero?". I'm glad I remembered now.

So...The sex scenes has drawings now?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's been a long while sinced I played this game. Mostly because I keep mistaking the title of this game. The doofus that I am always thought "Wait, was it The Last War? The Last Hero?". I'm glad I remembered now.

Some but not all of them, entire Chapter one I believe has drawings with the sex but after that few do

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
each iteration you do after achive eustrin final a variable (called final eustrin, huge imagination) is increase by one, there are some events already coded in the game to trigger to precise vaule of that variable. for example with a final estruin 1+ you can free relondo harem (simon impregnate them), at 2+ there is a new scene with galvia. there is a very hard optional battle gated beyond 1+, but actualy disabled, poking in the code it's a set of three battles against very strong enemies (physical, arcane and sex type, eustrin is the physical one), but the other 2 aren't in game yet, only the enemy in the enemy list.

we have a limited iteration left, so later you achive it, less content you have. for sake of precision having achieve eustrin final increase your mana in nyst event as well. (neranda will join only after the final state) not needed for anything for now (we need to see the LoB and Fuzkao interaction in the future), but still.

5.2M return is a good return, but if you achieve it sacrificing a lot down the road {something you can achieve without reducing that return}, you cannot think it as a good save. and the fact he cannot fire estruin final content let me think his save is very weak in other section.
The "Final Eustrin" counter sounds a lot like the counter for airships. Which as we all know, is about as useful as a chocolate tea kettle.
Alright that's a little unfair it helps a BIT here and there but is in no way necessary, and is certainly not needed to invest in the second you have the chance. Could be the same for Eustrin. Should it be done before end game? Yeah probably. But will it become disastrous to take an extra iteration or two to achieve? Perhaps. Perhaps not. We really have no way of knowing.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Holy shit this games getting art? I haven't played in awhile but now I have to, thats dope. Are they planning on doing all the scenes? That'll take forever.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The "Final Eustrin" counter sounds a lot like the counter for airships. Which as we all know, is about as useful as a chocolate tea kettle.
Alright that's a little unfair it helps a BIT here and there but is in no way necessary, and is certainly not needed to invest in the second you have the chance.
"Final Eustrin" isn't like the airships counter, it is like "Final Yhilin" where it leads to visible changes in the game world and the writing. "Final Eustrin" and "Final Yhilin" are goals, not investments. Ends, not means. What you are saying here is like "what's the point of rescuing the princess? that won't help me stomp goombas."
Holy shit this games getting art? I haven't played in awhile but now I have to, thats dope. Are they planning on doing all the scenes? That'll take forever.
All the scenes is the eventual hope but right now they've only fully illustrated chapter 1 (of 5) and I think every harem girl has at least one CG now so that's some more done. So I think they're over a quarter done but it's hard to be sure since the list of scenes on the wiki (old or new) is very incomplete. I heard one of the wiki admins died or something.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
The game is damn wonderful, its just impressive how it expands more and more, and the world becomes more vibrant and delightful the more you progress, seeing cities change trough different cycles, and just watching the effect your actions have in different areas and peoples is a wonderful experience, it starts very generic and then just flips it an becomes something new and refreshing.

My main complain would be that as a fan of mind control/ Hypnosis its a shame there is not much of an option to go full evil, I get why, I get that Simon is not that kin of character, but its a shame to be tantalizingly close and yet we don't go down that rabbit hole, its probably hopping for too much but I would love for a chance of a branching story line where Simon falls into corruption and is more manipulative and less squeamish about using mind control...A man can dream

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Alright that's a little unfair it helps a BIT here and there but is in no way necessary, and is certainly not needed to invest in the second you have the chance. Could be the same for Eustrin. Should it be done before end game? Yeah probably. But will it become disastrous to take an extra iteration or two to achieve? Perhaps. Perhaps not. We really have no way of knowing.

as falafelswoop said, it mirror final yhilin viariable. the final state of any country should be unlocked in the epilogue regardless of your playthorugh, but for reward player unlocking it early the country will show more change, and the thing quantifying that are the "final XXX" variables. there is already some content in game locked by this variables, and i think some other will be added.

airship counter is like any other variables in this game, it change the result of some action, like order of silence score, chapter 2 day traveled, or even army size and quality.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes