_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Not enough content to really form any sort of opinion but the models and renders look good so far. I also like the menu music

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Gave it also a shot and got confused by the quick intro. But then I saw, each "chapter" (if you can call something so short) has to be started manually by clicking on start. Really dumb choice, IMO. And the second chapter is as short as the first one. And as cryptic. Half of the preview images seem to be not in the game right now. And also no MC is shown in both chapters.

Additionally, according to the naming of each chapter, which I got to read thanks to the URM, the first chapter is a prologue and the second one a dream sequence. I don't understand the need for a dream sequence, when the story barely started. :FacePalm:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions: Veluxa
I see that there will be avoidable content, what about lesbians will they also be avoidable? Also, if the futa content is avoidable, there will be alternative content, that is, feminine content, the place of futa or in itself, the content of that or those characters that are futas is lost, the same thing happens with femdom, if it is avoided there will be maledom or No?
Finally, if you decide on futa content, what will this be MCxfuta, futaxMC, futaxfemale, femalexfuta? Will all this be avoidable? Or if you choose futa content, everything will be inevitable?

Jan 2, 2024
I haven't downloaded yet, but I like the title, and I like the screenshots.

Maybe eventually we'll meet a cute brunette scavenger girl from a desert planet with some "great destiny" ahead of her. Until we slip a collar around her and take that destiny for ourselves.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1722703607458.png

Oh, look who decided to show up! I’m Princess Avanī Śveta-Keś, and you’re lucky to be graced by my presence, human!

Since you managed to crawl in early, you get the worm—free access and a shiny “Early Bird” role. Don’t come crying to me when the link expires and you’re left out in the cold.

Toodles!

- Your Bratty Princess

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
What type of harem do you think this one would have? Dating "All" girls and choose 1 in the end i.e. the fake one or Consensual relationship with majority main LIs with them knowing i.e. the true one?
probably the fake one

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
u dont even get to meet the mc just two girls talking then boom update over seriously

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 228 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723407196730.png

Hey everyone,

Since the MC has a theme song, it’s only fair that the villain gets one too. Both songs have a lot of clues about the game, so maybe you can guess who the villain is

MC - , Genre: Synthwave

Villain - , Genre: Heavy Metal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Last Star Walker [Ch.1] [Veluxa] - Compressed

Win/Linux [213 MB]
- - - -

Mac [208 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes